• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

Speaking of Jessica Simpson.

As much of a joke as she is, can I admit that I legitimately bopped to this song:

Public Affair

A shame it didn't go anywhere. Such a bop. Even today, if it comes on my shuffle playlist I won't skip it.

It was basically California Girls before the world knew it wanted California Girls.
Greg Kurstin ha power

tumblr_mwlhsiVfAk1sv03zdo1_250.gif

royalan

uW3ZANH.jpg

njo4wi1.jpg

I want to laugh but I'm not going to let myself. You gurls just DON'T KNOW how much I STANNED Melissa Joan Hart growing up.

I hope this was just a severe red carpet miscalculation and not signs of deeper problems.

Let me go cry in in a corner. ;___;

It's really amazing how huge that song got, and I never knew who sang it. Of course, I was only nine at the time. But still.

I knew who the Living Legend Britney Jean Spears was at that point.

Well, yeah. I've heard Crush before but I never knew who sang it and was only interested in Britney and BSB back then.

I still stan BSB over N'Sync

Fifth album

In 2012, [Jennifer Paige] co-wrote Smash Mouth's first single "Magic" for their album Magic. Paige is also busy working on new songs with British record producers.

She is coming. #justice4jenniferpaige

Bladenic

uW3ZANH.jpg

njo4wi1.jpg

I want to laugh but I'm not going to let myself. You gurls just DON'T KNOW how much I STANNED Melissa Joan Hart growing up.

I hope this was just a severe red carpet miscalculation and not signs of deeper problems.

Let me go cry in in a corner. ;___;

Probably not over her immense failure of a Kickstarter.

Oh at 1D making more than La Perra. Flop.

Not B*Witched and Smart House. I think I may overdose on nostalgia here.

It's interesting listening to C'est La Vie now and picking up all the innuendo I was completely oblivious to before.

cory64

Not B*Witched and Smart House. I think I may overdose on nostalgia here.

It's interesting listening to C'est La Vie now and picking up all the innuendo I was completely oblivious to before.

It's fucking filthy

"Do you play with the girls,
play with the boys?
Do you ever get lonely
playing with your toys?"

Go319

visiting here to say this pic is amazing.

iIhKXK9.jpg

I don't understand what is happening but it made me ugh

did the hired help quit? or does she just vacuum her bathroom dressed like that for kicks haha

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
If her label doesn't release Gypsy as the next single and promote the hell out of it in the best ways possible, they are truly morons.

It's fucking filthy

DO YOU PLAY WITH GIRLS
PLAY WITH THE BOYS
DO YOU EVER GET LONELY PLAYING WITH YOUR TOY

I'M THE WOLF TODAY
HEY HEY HEY
I'LL HUFF
I'LL PUFF
I'LL HUFF
I'LL PUFF
I'LL BLOW YOU AWAY

MAKE ROOM FOR ME

All the girls proceed to spread their legs at this lyric.

I can't at the filth contained in two minutes and fifty-seven seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom