• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

Banned
To play devil's advocate though, who's fave has actually "changed" that much over time?

You kidding? Tons of people. Goddess Karin for example

Nothing Feels Like You
fun.png
fun.png
fun.png
fun.png
fun.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
They have changed at least somewhat, though. Trying out different sounds and aesthetics.

Pink's literally been nothing but "Look at me and how punk and rebellious I am. Listen to these songs which totally convey how much I don't give a fuck."

That's all she's about and that's all she's ever been about since she first popped up as an anti-Britney and Xtina in the late 90's.

Um bye didn't she start off more RnB before she changed to punk-pop with Missundaztood?

Um bye didn't she start off more RnB before she changed to punk-pop with Missundaztood?

O... I didn't even know she existed before Missundaztood. I guess I can't blame her for sticking to that sound and schtick when it's what got her noticed in the first place.

But branching out never really hurt anyone else, and it's annoying how confined Pink is by comparison.

iso5H4vC3qeUZ.gif

In her old age Madonna has been more complimentary to the lessors. She's been fairly tame to gags for the most part. When you record something as good as "Oh Father" you can say whatever you want about whomever you want.

Mariah Carey ‏@MariahCarey
Shout out to @Pink, a great artist & a risk taker musically. ♥
Anti-Christina brings everyone together it seems.

Vazduh

Speaking of The Veronicas and song similarities, Lolita

What kind of Lights thievery?

Whoa, the beginning is almost identical to the one in Lights!

I'm curious about the girls' next album. Apparently they were dropped from the record label so they'll release new material as independent artists (lol). Some of the songs were written by the ex-Silverchair frontman Daniel Johns (who also wrote new Kimbra material). That should be interesting.

Fey

Banned
In her old age Madonna has been more complimentary to the lessors. She's been fairly tame to gags for the most part. When you record something as good as "Oh Father" you can say whatever you want about whomever you want.

I always say this. Madonna would make it very clear if she hated Gaga.

I mean, that diss from Mariah was in response to Madonna saying she would rather commit suicide than be Mariah, and also basically said Mariah is an idiot.

Yaaaaaaaasss!!!!

Kellegend punching your faves out with her Xmas album

She is already doing very well on AC radio (the bastion of Xmas music) and has the #1 Xmas song there.

AC

19 +1 KELLY CLARKSON Underneath The Tr... 361 +26 240 +11 2.567 +0.151

25 +1 KELLY CLARKSON Please Come Home ... 187 +8 124 -4 1.155 -0.048

29 = KELLY CLARKSON Blue Christmas 152 +18 88 +12 1.033 +0.113

She is behind AIWFCIY overall since that song has more pop support.

Kiii @ new HDD prediction.

Gaga to have an 80% second week drop despite her lackluster opening. 50-55k is this weeks prediction.

She may never even reach platinum.

Edit: Dammit beaten.

royalan

ARTPOP's second week - predicted to be 50k
Lotus's second week - 54k

8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif
8f70c6ea.gif

OMG how has no one quoted this :ahh:

OMG

If this happens I may die from sheer EXHAUSTION over my kiiiiiiiiiiiiii'ing!

If this happens you will need NO MORE PROOF that Cursetina is real.

xaosslug

if they are real it's pretty hilarious, especially when you consider all the Britney stans that flocked to ha as their surrogate, successful fave... only for her to flop so spectacularly. I mean

it's only a matter of time before they start success-stanning Taylord, and infect ha too. T__T

Styles

YOUR TOP 15: Eminem returns to #1 next week, but it will be a brief stay—One Direction hits the street on Monday. Here's how it looks headed into the weekend:

Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 120-125k
*Five Finger Death Punch (Prospect Park) 75-80k
Now 48 (UMe) 65-70k
*Hunger Games (Republic) 55-60k
*Daughtry (19/RCA) 55-60k
The Robertsons (EMI Nashville) 55-60k
Lady Gaga (Interscope) 50-55k
*Yo Gotti (RCA) 40-45k
Kelly Clarkson (RCA) 40-45k
Katy Perry (Capitol) 35-40k
Mary J. Blige (Verve) 27-30k
Lorde (Lava/Republic) 27-30k
Drake (Young Money/Cash Money/Republic) 27-30k
Miley Cyrus (RCA) 22-25k
Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 22-25k
Michael Buble (Reprise) 21-24k

She dropped six places. And not NOW 48 outlasting Gaga with these yearly rihleases.

in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

Yado

if they are real it's pretty hilarious, especially when you consider all the Britney stans that flocked to ha as their surrogate, successful fave... only for her to flop so spectacularly. I mean

it's only a matter of time before they start success-stanning Taylord, and infect ha too. T__T

All according to plan.

igKQbX9bHRnTd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom