• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do What U Want and Unconditionally are sitting at #17 and #18 respectively. Truly the most anti-climactic second round for the two of them. lol

I love that neither of them are really catching on just yet.

Yado

tumblr_mwu1s9InDJ1qzod13o1_250.gif

I was not prepared for this
5zvrU.png

Touchdown

Banned
so, like, Touchdown sis? Pics to clear your good name? I mean

izpWa57s1GjQl.gif

I gave Satch my skype last night and anyone else that would like to verify my self may pm me for my skype, but I will NOT be bullied or harassed into posting more and more pictures of myself so people can hack my accounts and steal all my personal pictures. Believe what you want to believe at this point, I don't care anymore.

izMkackwHqixd.gif

xaosslug

I gave Satch my skype last night and anyone else that would like to verify my self may pm me for my skype, but I will NOT be bullied or harassed into posting more and more pictures of myself so people can hack my accounts and steal all my personal pictures. Believe what you want to believe at this point, I don't care anymore.

izMkackwHqixd.gif

real talk tho, who uses Skype? I mean

iGoZBk4ozeBNm.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

izMkackwHqixd.gif

ibg6xzBiwSrXqQ.gif

Announcing a tour is such a buzzkill to me. It's like a siren-call of "okay this era's wrapped up so I'm about to disappear for six months doing shows that 99% of you won't be able to buy tickets for. See ya back here in 2 years!"

I don't wanna hear about an ARTPOP tour until like... February. lol

Partition

Banned
Do What U Want and Unconditionally are sitting at #17 and #18 respectively. Truly the most anti-climactic second round for the two of them. lol

I love that neither of them are really catching on just yet.

Lbr, who in their right mind would actually purchase Unconditionally? It has great airplay, a video, and now a major performance all of which have done shit for the song. The public can only be fooled so many times, Katy.

Mumei

But is she a good singer by your terms?

I haven't really listened to her live, so I can't say for sure about her abilities as a vocalist. She seems adequate as a vocalist, though I like her because of her expressiveness. She sounds much more heartfelt (or heartbroken) on I Will Always Love You than Whitney does to me, for instance. It feels more like a lament than a declaration.

I'd just like to take this time to praise Soulscribe's avatar for being so iconic. Truly one of PopGAF's best.

It truly is.

cory64

"You never know what you Got Til It's Gone"
NOT BRITNEY TRYING IT WITH JANET

lbr she's always been trying to be Janet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom