• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutroy

bye this is the only time i am seething at iTunes streaming previews never working in the uk

ibqst3NIQvqXIP.gif

I got it working. Try changing the iTunes store to US and then clicking that link.

The pre-chorus in Alien, lol

They had to work HARD to modify her voice there. Like the machines themselves started failing mid-sentence.

Work Bitch remains unbothered. Let me keep listening though.

Kyon

Banned
I'm not even gonna front. I love Jamie Lynne's new song.

How Could I Want More (Than to Burn Your Faves' Wigs)

It's on the top 10 in the country chart.

Think like 50 overall on iTunes.

Shitney tried

The pre-chorus in Alien, lol

They had to work HARD to modify her voice there. Like the machines themselves started failing mid-sentence.

Work Bitch remains unbothered. Let me keep listening though.

William did it to make her sound like an Alien that's why he mixes her voice like that

It's on the top 10 in the country chart.

Think like 50 overall on iTunes.

Shitney tried

William did it to make her sound like an Alien that's why he mixes her voice like that

Oh okay that makes sense... not me thinking she's actually trying to sing normally though. RIP

Trigger

Can you stop pretending you were ever interested? K thanks

lol, I threw the lightest of shade at Britney previously. I still gave the album a fair shake, and it's just not that great to me on first listen. I'd hate to see how you'd handle deeper criticism of the album.

Koodo

Banned
Chillin With You might be the best song of the year.

God bless the Spearsters. Perched for Who Owns Louisiana the diamond-certified duet album.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'd rather you explain your reviews than just stars ;_;

Britney Spears comes in 2013 with an album that easily destroys the filth left by Femme Fatale. Britney Jean the new album by Britney Spears has punching production in most of the tracks and it works well for her vocals strenghts and limitations sounding trendy which can help her actually do decently on the charts. (Do not expect #1 hit singles tho)

I will talk about 3 Highlights and 3 Flops from the album.

HIGHLIGHTS

Tik Tik Boom - The instrumental punches hard and Britney's delivery works perfectly on this twerktastic song effortlessly.

Body Ache - This is another banger from the album. The difference between this and Tik Tik Boom comes that this comes off as less in your face and a more sexy delivery.

Til It's Gone - The perfect song from the album. Its catchy and the production punches basics out of the water despite sometimes giving me some "Where Have You Been" Rihanna teas at some parts of the song. Britney and ha power making it effortless.

FLOPS
Perfume - Boring, Weak and uninteresting.

It Should Be Easy - Generic and forgettable.

Chillin With You - Main problem is Jamie Lynn Spears generic vocals ruining what could have been a decent song. The production also gives me some Brooke Hogan teas.

Overall the album has more bops than flops.

Album Ranks
In The Zone / Blackout
Britney/ Britney Jean
Oops!... I Did It Again / Baby One more Time
Circus
Femme Fatale

Yado

Alien is such a bop

But the staaarrrrrrs in the skyyyyy look like home, take me home
And the liiiiiiight in your eyes lets me know I’m not alone

Not alone not alone not alone

iooRzgMkJm8yE.gif

Zutroy

Alien is such a bop

But the staaarrrrrrs in the skyyyyy look like home, take me home
And the liiiiiiight in your eyes lets me know I’m not alone

iooRzgMkJm8yE.gif

YES!

The vocal delivery of the 'take me home' is SO cute!

Kyon

Banned
Britney Spears comes in 2013 with an album that easily destroys the filth left by Femme Fatale. Britney Jean the new album by Britney Spears has punching production in most of the tracks and it works well for her vocals strenghts and limitations sounding trendy which can help her actually do decently on the charts. (Do not expect #1 hit singles tho)

I will talk about 3 Highlights and 3 Flops from the album.

HIGHLIGHTS

Tik Tik Boom - The instrumental punches hard and Britney's delivery works perfectly on this twerktastic song effortlessly.

Body Ache - This is another banger from the album. The difference between this and Tik Tik Boom comes that this comes off as less in your face and a more sexy delivery.

Til It's Gone - The perfect song from the album. Its catchy and the production punches basics out of the water despite sometimes giving me some "Where Have You Been" Rihanna teas at some parts of the song. Britney and ha power making it effortless.

FLOPS
Perfume - Boring, Weak and uninteresting.

It Should Be Easy - Generic and forgettable.

Chillin With You - Main problem is Jamie Lynn Spears generic vocals ruining what could have been a decent song. The production also gives me some Brooke Hogan teas.

Overall the album has more bops than flops.

Album Ranks
In The Zone / Blackout
Britney/ Britney Jean
Oops!... I Did It Again / Baby One more Time
Circus
Femme Fatale

:AIR: :AIR:

I love it ;_; thanks sis <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom