• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
"the biggest artists"

*xtina walks up*

negativeman-55f.png

Kyon

Banned
She has been back this entire time but her not doing any performances made people over look it.

All her interviews have been flawless, 0 dead eyes, energy.

EVERYTHING has been perfect except no promo for the song and the 1 interview she did after she got sick off the helicopter.

Although past few eras she doesn't actually promote or perform until the album release...
So this isn't exactly brand new except for the part where the single is flopping

Aguila

#ICONIC
KATYYYYYY

Stan Grimes. Stan Genesis. Give her promo. YASSS.

negativeman-55f.png

I have to lay down the "Perra" abuse after listening to her station tbh

botty

Banned
I am here for Rihanna, and I repent ever shading/dragging her. All of my faves (literally) are here for her and I just can't go against them anymore.

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

Cynosure

Miley is such a force.

negativeman-55f.png

She effortlessly owns the stage.

negativeman-55f.png

She effortlessly owns 2013.

the flawless affected emotion in her vocals

negativeman-55f.png

I hope there is a Bangerz tour

I can just imagine the props and costumes she will have
negativeman-55f.png

Did Bort hack all your accounts, or are you all just fallaciously stanning as part of an inside joke I don't know about?

ibyM8OwPWsKvF6.gif

cory64

I am here for Rihanna, and I repent ever shading/dragging her. All of my faves (literally) are here for her and I just can't go against them anymore.

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

I respect you for seeing the brilliantly refracted light. Now purchase her current single, "What Now," on isisTunes.

isngAyjsXczPR.gif

Kyon

Banned
The irony of you trying to drag the monsters prior to your fave's release just to have her flop harder than I can applaud

tumblr_msui9cgwvx1qz8roeo1_250.gif

The irony of you forgetting that your fave performed it at various places while my fave has done nothing. no promo, lyric video, main banner, Times Square promo or even officially sent to radio for adds till the 24th and still managed to get to the top 10 and out peaked Applause's iTunes position. Let's not forget that I never called Applause a flop. I have always said it was underperforming for her standards.

The fact that a washed up pop star could still compete to this day with no promo is more of a joke than Flop Bitches downwards spiral on iTunes. Absorb that fact for a moment.

tumblr_msui9cgwvx1qz8roeo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom