• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
The lyrics make me think of new love and romance

iKeIqNng3yxWQ.gif

O

how ROMANTIC
iKeIqNng3yxWQ.gif

If Rihanna is the Black Madonna and Selena Gomez is the Mexican Rihanna and Miley Cyrus is the White Rihanna and Zendaya is Black Cassie and Demi Lovato is the Mexican Kelly Clarkson and Hilary Duff is the Cartoon Britney Spears, what is Miranda Cosgrove?

79k5FNQ.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
MIA fined $1.5 Million over Superbowl Finger Flip

1.2013MIA_JF_0460120913.jpg

It has been revealed that MIA has been locked in a $1.5 million (£900,000) legal dispute for the past 18 months, following her 2012 half-time performance at the Super Bowl XLVI. At the half-time show, during which the singer performed alongside Madonna and Nicki Minaj, MIA was seen to give the camera the middle finger midway through 'Give Me All Your Luvin' while mouthing "I don't give a shit". Despite seemingly little repercussions emerging from the event, The Hollywood Reporter has uncovered that the NFL have, in fact, been plotting legal action against MIA to the tune of $1.5 million (£900,000). On March 13 2012, a month after the incident, the league initiated legal proceedings, demanding the reimbursement sum for breach of contract and tarnishing its reputation

Fergie and Josh Duhamel have had a baby boy named Axyl

i.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
GTAV is tew much, sistren.

Did any other developers even try this generation?

Non-Stop Pop dispenses life on a continuous loop.

Trigger

My copy of GTAV is in the mail!!
Xs8eiNf.gif

What our fear as her fans should be is that she will soon lose interest in playing this industry game and stop releasing music under the tyrannical finger of Dr. Luke. I don't think Ke$ha can make it any clearer that she wants the world to hear her music and not the pop factory's unauthentic, soulless babble she is forced to call hers. Even listening to her unreleased song Dancing with the Devil should be enough evidence of Luke's evil ways

Not her fans throwing Dr. Luke under the bus.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Natalia Kills, "Trouble" (No. 70): The pop singer's second album enters with nearly 6,000 sold -- almost half of the total sales of her first release, 2011's "Perfectionist" (14,000). The latter set spent one week on the list at No. 134, and also peaked at No. 1 on Heatseekers Albums.
Source

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Stefan™;83126505 said:
Those Fergie genes.
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Fergie is really good looking though
But I admit, Josh Duhamel should be cloned as a public service

edit; the baby is weird looking, but then most babies are

Fey

Banned
but

Wikipedia said:
In the United States, the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 for ten non-consecutive weeks, becoming the longest running number one single of 2011 and of the 2010s decade until Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines (2013)

tumblr_mtcwp7IKRu1r03w1wo1_250.gif

royalan

I'm not saying that MIA didn't flip the bird for attention. She clearly did.

But, I can't be the only one surprised that all this is happening over the MIDDLE FINGER. I mean, it's like the tamest profane thing a person can do these days.

botty

Banned
Hahaha. Stupid bitch. I hope they go for more. She did that just to try and push buttons, it worked, and I hope she gets thrown under the bus and run over back and forth repeatedly until she realizes what a dumbass she was...which she never will. She'll always be this complete badass in her mind.

I really can't stand her.

Not too much on Mathangi...

iF0x2CgruQzbw.gif

But, I can't be the only one surprised that all this is happening over the MIDDLE FINGER. I mean, it's like the tamest profane thing a person can do these days.

Seems like its happening over breach of contract though.

They've been cracking down post the Janet nip slip. Needlessly excessive if you ask me.

Kyon

Banned
I'm glad my fellow Republicans are finally serving Justice to the Terrorists invading this country and ending the war on terror.

iF0x2CgruQzbw.gif

Matt_

The fine for MIA is actually more than what Janet was (wrongly) fined.

AFAIK she hasn't actually apologised for it at all

dvdjamm

Many years from now, like those who speak dearly of Martin Luther King Jr, females will reminisce and think fondly on girls like Miley, who dared to present the female body to the world as their own possession—to do with what they please, and not allow themselves to crumble under the scrutiny of the male-influened and media casted aspersions.

vrEmsb4.gif

Trigger

Hahaha. Stupid bitch. I hope they go for more. She did that just to try and push buttons, it worked, and I hope she gets thrown under the bus and run over back and forth repeatedly until she realizes what a dumbass she was...which she never will. She'll always be this complete badass in her mind.

I really can't stand her.

lol, drag it.

botty

Banned
And why would you?

For someone of a particular maturity, I am finding it strange that you lack the ability to see the truth in my post. Especially when you consider that Miley is pretty much standing on the arthritis plagued shoulders of Madonna—a person you praise for her musicality and sexuality—and pushing the limits even farther, except with charting and relevant tunes.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
A legend once said, "I think it scares people when a woman is comfortable with herself; her sexuality."
So I googled this quote at the only place it exists on the Internet in a form anywhere close to this is...

Your post.

iHukXMzaOGfXX.gif

Oh I've just read the wiki and CBS was fined and not Janet, my bad for the false tea
It was still Justin's fault though.

I think it was planned from the get go. I figure she thought there wouldn't be much backlash since she had that whatever covering the nipple. The same way you can get around nudity laws if you wear pasties or have a piece of string going up your ass-crack.
jumsMJtB2EcHA.jpg

For someone of a particular maturity, I am finding it strange that you lack the ability to see the truth in my post. Especially when you consider that Miley is pretty much standing on the arthritis plagued shoulders of Madonna—a person you praise for her musicality and sexuality—and pushing the limits even farther, except with charting and relevant tunes.

Your post was inflammatory BS. Why would anyone look back on Miley fondly when you readily acknowledge she isn't doing anything someone else hasn't done before? What exactly is she pushing further?

botty

Banned
Your post was inflammatory BS. Why would anyone look back on Miley fondly when you readily acknowledge she isn't doing anything someone else hasn't done before? What exactly is she pushing further?

Miley is carrying the baton further in the race of women taking further ownership of their bodies. The reason why she is scrutinized by being called "trashy" and "whorish" is because of the media's obsession with demonizing the female form. This is the TRUE BS. If a guy did what Miley does he would not be under such criticism and judgement. Maybe you are still too conditioned by the male agenda to see this truth.

I was just wondering if you might have paraphrased somebody or the like.

It's from a 2002 interview with 20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom