• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
/used up snatch by every man in the industry

tumblr_msui9cgwvx1qz8roeo1_250.gif

Yasssssss tell ha!
pdk.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Isn't 22 more recent, though.

certified platinum, 100 million views on youtube, and top 10 in some territories. Not too bad at all for the 4th single off an album that's already sold 6 million copies worldwide.

And I said lead single sis, pay attention.

Kyon

Banned
certified platinum, 100 million views on youtube, and top 10 in some territories. Not too bad at all for the 4th single off an album that's already sold 6 million copies worldwide.

And I said lead single sis, pay attention.

All that and The Cum Lord still can't clock a diamond album

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The irony of you forgetting that your fave performed it at various places while my fave has done nothing. no promo, lyric video, main banner, Times Square promo or even officially sent to radio for adds till the 24th and still managed to get to the top 10 and out peaked Applause's iTunes position. Let's not forget that I never called Applause a flop. I have always said it was underperforming for her standards.

The fact that a washed up pop star could still compete to this day with no promo is more of a joke than Flop Bitches downwards spiral on iTunes. Absorb that fact for a moment.

you did called Applause a flop or does referring something as a Wii U mean something else nowadays? right...

And the only thing different Gaga did during her release week was release a lyric video that feature drag queens because I'm sure that would have set the world ablaze to buy her song. Outpeaking Gaga on iTunes when Weak B was just competing with week old songs isn't something worth bragging when the freefalling started within the 24 hour period

and looking at iTunes right now it looks like the washed up pop star cant compete

ibdA7etmnA9o0q.gif

cory64

I clocked the tea the other week, nobody has gotten even halfway to diamond in the past 5 years other than Taylor and Adele.

Artemisia

Banned
ADELE says hi

Adele is basically an anomaly tho, no one is close to her sales. Since 2004 only Adele has gotten a diamond certification.

I clocked the tea the other week, nobody has gotten even halfway to diamond in the past 5 years other than Taylor and Adele.

Wait what? Don't you need to sell only 5 million to get halfway to diamond?

Or are you adjusting for how album sales have declined?

Kyon

Banned
you did called Applause a flop or does referring something as a Wii U mean something else nowadays? right...

And the only thing different Gaga did during her release week was release a lyric video that feature drag queens because I'm sure that would have set the world ablaze to buy her song. Outpeaking Gaga on iTunes when Weak B was just competing with week old songs isn't something worth bragging when the freefalling started within the 24 hour period

and looking at iTunes right now it looks like the washed up pop star cant compete

ibdA7etmnA9o0q.gif

Can't argue with the facts that WB is a flop. But let's not forget Applause still got promo and didn't peak that high. WB has gotten 0. All on name alone and still almost clocked #1 various times. And don't try it with "week old songs" cause you know DAMN well Wrecking Ball MV had just come out and Roar was still slaying.

cory64

Just tried TKO...
🚮

Used to run laps around Bruises, now he's playing catchup?
🚮🚮

Wait what? Don't you need to sell only 5 million to get halfway to diamond?

Or are you adjusting for how album sales have declined?
Most huge albums only get to like 4.5-4.7. Just short of halfway.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Miley sounded disgusting and the stanning is disturbing. On top of her looking like a hooker who had lost some of her clothes. Streetwalkers wear more than she did.

Aside from being an attention whore, she can't even do her job which is to sing her hit song live. Her and Perra disgust me with how they have hit singles but can't sing them. That's why I'm only here for artists like Gaga who can actually sing a song live and put on a performance.

Artemisia

Banned
Miley sounded disgusting and the stanning is disturbing. On top of her looking like a hooker who had lost some of her clothes. Streetwalkers wear more than she did.

Aside from being an attention whore, she can't even do her job which is to sing her hit song live. Her and Perra disgust me with how they have hit singles but can't sing them. That's why I'm only here for artists like Gaga who can actually sing a song live and put on a performance.

Preach it, sis!

iFMoP02KR3ysX.gif

Kyon

Banned
Adele is basically an anomaly tho, no one is close to her sales. Since 2004 only Adele has gotten a diamond certification.

It doesn't help your case when 21 and Red delves to the same themes of break ups/heartache/growing up(well in ADELE's case that is)

It also helps that ADELE has CLASS and TALENT

DMeisterJ

Banned
Preach it, sis!

iFMoP02KR3ysX.gif

The reach. I mentioned Rihanna 0 times in my post. Go back to trying to figure out the moment in time in which your fave lost all relevance. I didn't specify one because all of them are irrelevant, so just pick one and keep yourself busy while the grown ups have a conversation.

Artemisia

Banned
It doesn't help your case when 21 and Red delves to the same themes of break ups/heartache/growing up(well in ADELE's case that is)

It also helps that ADELE has CLASS and TALENT

Adele has trashed the person she wrote 21 about multiple times. idk what kind of class you're talking about sis. Perhaps lower class?

negativeman-55f.png

Kyon

Banned
Knee and her kids just went in for a random interview with E!. Not scheduled or pre screened questions ;_;

Interview will be on E! news Monday.

She answered fan questions especially about WB performance and MV and she said "soon" hopefully not Gag's definition of soon

9d48de08234411e3a93822000ae9025c_7.jpg

botty

Banned

A legend once said, "I think it scares people when a woman is comfortable with herself; her sexuality."

People need to stop judging Miley for using her body to express her own style and artistic side. The female body does not equate to being slutty. Stop demonizing the female form as some kind of inherently sexualized taboo. A misogynistic mess.

Artemisia

Banned
A legend once said, "I think it scares people when a woman is comfortable with herself; her sexuality."

People need to stop judging Miley for using her body to express her own style and artistic side. The female body does not equate to being slutty. Stop demonizing the female form as some kind of inherently sexualized taboo. A misogynistic mess.

Tell her! She's a Rihanna stan too, of all people she should appreciate a female artist being confident in themselves!

Isn't the iHeartRadio concert broadcast live on ClearChannel stations around the country? I can't imagine how soul-crushing it would be to have to digest an audio-only Perry or Cyrus performance.

botty

Banned
Tell her! She's a Rihanna stan too, of all people she should appreciate a female artist being confident in themselves!

Many years from now, like those who speak dearly of Martin Luther King Jr, females will reminisce and think fondly on girls like Miley, who dared to present the female body to the world as their own possession—to do with what they please, and not allow themselves to crumble under the scrutiny of the male-influened and media casted aspersions.

Artemisia

Banned
Many years from now, like those who speak dearly of Martin Luther King Jr, females will reminisce and think fondly on girls like Miley, who dared to present the female body to the world as their own possession—to do with what they please, and not allow themselves to crumble under the scrutiny of the male-influened and media casted aspersions.

We Can't Stop is the 'I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings' of our generation.

iHukXMzaOGfXX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom