• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Mau ®;83202061 said:
I'm halfway in and it's not as good as Take Care. But that was a pretty high bar to reach.

It's awesome so far tho!

Eff off sis I'm not here for your Greece 2.0 country getting NWTS earlier.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How far in are you? It gets SO MUCH BETTER as it continues.

Just finished episode 5 with the big villain reveal
This show is so good while it keeps you guessing what everything is, I honestly have no idea what direction it's going to go

Bladenic

This show is so good while it keeps you guessing what everything is, I honestly have no idea what direction it's going to go

Oh that's good. S1 got way too predictable except for that huge twist that had screaming at the TV.

Trigger

"Pretty damn solid" sounds like a step back from the masterpiece that was Take Care.

It is a step back from Take Care unfortunately, but when Queen Drake is on he's on. Hold on We're Going to Slay, Pound Cake, Too Much, etc are all great.

He needed more Rihanna on this album.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Has
Dylan McDermott
shown up yet?

Spoiler is an actor name, just in case you didn't know they were in season two.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yes. Looking back there were quite a few signs, but since I marathoned the show in an entire night I suppose I didn't pick up on it. I legit didn't see it coming at all.

I realised about ten minutes before the reveal, but it was a good twist.
Just highlights the shitty parenting imo

Has
Dylan McDermott
shown up yet?

Spoiler is an actor name, just in case you didn't know they were in season two.

Nah not yet. Didn't know he was in it, I do hope he takes his clothes off again

Partition

Banned
Applause #5 on iTunes
oop.gif

It continues to rise.

Mumei

I saw Prisoners, and most of the film I kept thinking of godelsmetric. A few years ago, I probably would have been thinking of Greatness Gone.

royalan

Sistren, I listened to Goldfrapp's new album tonight.

This album is so close to divine that I just...I just can't.

Album of the year for me.

AOTY for me is now a toss up between:

Dynamics by Holy Ghost!
The Electric Lady by Janelle Monae
Ultramarine by Young Galaxy

This year has turned out great despite no begrudgingly awesome Rihanna club banger or a Bey album.

Nemesis_

I realised about ten minutes before the reveal, but it was a good twist.
Just highlights the shitty parenting imo

Yeah, this was my biggest issue too. I wish they did the 'reveal' a bit better. But I am glad you're enjoying it :D

I absolutely love Sister Jude's character trajectory too.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ellie Goulding - Halcyon Days
Janelle Monae - The Electric Lady
Natalia Kills - Trouble
VV Brown - Samson and Delilah

So far my nominees for album of the year. Haven't listen to Goldfrapp new album but we'll see soon.

Nemesis_

The only song I like on the new Goldfrapp album is Thea tbh. The rest are cute, I like the idea of them telling a story of a person in each song. But Thea as both a concept and a song slays me.

I've never been a an of the folky / ethereal kind of Goldfrapp though so I might be a little bit biased.

I haven't even got around to listening to the new Arctic Monkeys. When I scroll to their name I see the iconic cover of their first album and just re-listen for hours. Same thing that happened every single time those flops Bloc Party put out an album after Silent Alarm Remixed.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
struggling to sell out a single 4500 seat venue
mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif
I do wonder what her ticket sales will look like in a bit... She's huge in the under 30 crowd, sure, but is that really who goes to see resident Las Vegas shows? Celine Dion made sense. My parents went to see Celine Dion. They wouldn't go see Britney Spears.

How long is the residency for?

Kyon

Banned
Good she needs to keep flopping so that her team can stop waiting till ALBUM RELEASE to PROMOTE. Im tired of them releasing shit and expecting her to slay every time with 0 promotion put in.

Get on dat promo tour nah bitch. GET TA WORK
mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

Those $2,500 M&G sold out in minutes tho
mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

I couldnt snag any this time

I like HAIM. Falling and The Wire are fantastic songs. I'm thinking about adding their album to the list of albums I want for Christmas.

royalan

Also, catching up on the thread for the day, I want to just put out there that I enjoyed reading the exchange between Botty and Rob. Miley so effortlessly provokes discussion. Her power. *.*

Matt_

Yeah, this was my biggest issue too. I wish they did the 'reveal' a bit better. But I am glad you're enjoying it :D

I absolutely love Sister Jude's character trajectory too.

Mhm she's great
Everyone having a dark side makes asylum a lot better than the first for me

I've listened to Avicii's album a couple times and it has surprise me. It didn't really go as hard as I thought it would, but it's good though outside of a couple tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom