• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
The Lord has completely annihilated the competition in North America. Now onto Australia, and then Europe.
Gmc2ndn.gif

Stefan™;83253169 said:
I went to the Speak Now Tour last year, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it to any of the dates this time around.

I'll give you this. Even tho I don't like Taylord like that, she be snatching weaves, wigs, extension, tracks, lace fronts, high lights, clip ons, stocking caps, and braids off of everybody favs with no effort. I don't know how she does it with her elementary songs but I can't even hate.

Peru

Taylor's songwriting isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

Who? She's lauded for it by mostly any critic who writes about pop and isn't ass. She's the best songwriter in pop at the moment. It's the reason she's big you know.

Seriously though what a weird thing to say about a critically acclaimed artist. Just because some haters here and ATRL mouth off.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Who? She's lauded for it by mostly any critic who writes about pop and isn't ass. She's the best songwriter in pop at the moment. It's the reason she's big you know.

Seriously though what a weird thing to say about a critically acclaimed artist. Just because some haters here and ATRL mouth off.

Taylor Swift said:
We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls, gets broken.

Relationships are like traffic lights and I have this theory that I can only exist in the relationship if the light its green.

I have no idea if I'll get married or be single forever or have a family or just be on my own. You know, paint in a cottage by the ocean by myself.

You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people. Because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved, that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women,

if you want some big revelation, since 2010 I have dated exactly two people. The fact that there are slide shows of a dozen guys that I either hugged on a red carpet or met for lunch or wrote a song with. . . it’s just kind of ridiculous.

People say that about me, that I apparently buy houses near every boy I like—that’s a thing that I apparently do. If I like you I will apparently buy up the real-estate market just to freak you out so you leave me.One of these things I say to myself to calm myself down when I feel like it’s all too much . . . If there’s a pregnancy rumor, people will find out it’s not true when you wind up not being pregnant, like nine months from now, and if there’s a house rumor, they’ll find out it’s not true when you are actively not ever spotted at that house.

I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.

I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumour it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him — people love that angle on me. They're like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don't like it!

I think every girl's dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore.

I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don't. I don't think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing. You don't look before you leap, which is like, 'Yay, this is awesome! Let's not think twice!' And then you're like, 'We used to be flying. Now we're falling. What's happening?

So he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"
And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like,
We are never getting back together. Like, ever"

I think I am smart unless I am really, really in love, and then I am ridiculously stupid.

There's just something so feminine about a dress. Whether it's a summertime dress that makes me feel carefree, an evening cocktail dress that makes me feel fancy, or a vintage dress that makes me feel like a '50s housewife—which I enjoy feeling like, for some reason—I just really like dresses.

It needs to be equal. If I feel too much like I'm wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable and then we break up.

Some combinations of people are toxic, you know? You have to find the right one that isn't just going to explode into fiery ash and destruction.

Hopefully she writes better than she expresses then.

Majmun

I dunno about Tylor's songwriting skills. Her lyrics sound like they were taken from a random diary page that belongs to a 14 year old.

sb5DhTa.jpg

1. Shine My Shoes
2. Go Gentle
3. I Wan’na Be Like You (feat. Olly Murs)
4. Swing Supreme
5. Swings Both Ways (feat. Rufus Wainwright)
6. Dream A Little Dream (feat. Lily Allen)
7. Soda Pop (feat. Michael Bublé)
8. Snowblind
9. Puttin’ On The Ritz
10. Little Green Apples (feat. Kelly Clarkson)
11. Minnie The Moocher
12. If I Only Had a Brain
13. No One Likes a Fat Pop Star

iXlYhzJNoUnAo.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I swear his last album only came out a while ago, how is he putting out another one already

Aguila

#ICONIC
Still Sane is a warning to your faves.

I'm little but I'm coming for the crown
I'm little but I'm coming for you
I'm little but I'm coming for the title

ibqJA7VANHr0g3.gif

Tell me, how transcendent is 'Ribs' in studio HQ?
Gmc2ndn.gif

It actually sounded very similar to her live rendition.

Buzzcut Season is everything. Makes me want to join a monastery.

I still don't know what she's saying at the beginning of Team. It's like the Sim language.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And after the second listen I caught myself grinding the air to 400 Lux. Yeah the only song that wasnt clicking as well as the others grew a lot on the second listen. FLAWLESS

EDIT: Ribs last minute or so gives me Goodness Graciousus teas.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
She's the best songwriter in pop at the moment. It's the reason she's big you know.
Is this a way of figuring out 'the best' that involves ignoring all the ones that are better?

Because if so, bless my iconic fave Robyn for being the best-selling gerl in pop 🙏🙏🙏

On my first listen, but I'm really liking what I hear.

It really is like Lana Del Rey, but with a low buzzing synth in every song instead of strings, lol.

SaintZ

I'm listening too and... it's just ok. My favorites so far are Ribs and Buzzcut Season.

I'm not fan of the production of some of the songs.

Mumei

Obligatory:

ilT4TiSw2IAdG.jpg

She's a mediocre lyricist, whatever you think of her overall songwriting / compositional ability.

xaosslug

Buzzcut Season is everything. Makes me want to join a monastery.

I still don't know what she's saying at the beginning of Team. It's like the Sim language.

ibgNrXKVGSFYo4.gif

YAAS, Buzzcut Season is amazing.

after an entire Sunday of having Royals stuck in my head I'm really starting to believe in the Lorde... we should all repent. Srsly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom