• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Hey guys!

This may be the wrong thread to ask, but goddamnit I'm looking for this one song. It aired two hours ago on the radio, I tried to check the website, but they haven't updated the playlist for the last hour yet and will never.

The song is sung by a Female singer. The song is kind of slow, and calm. The lyrics were like "Everything is fine/It's alright when I'm around/with you" somehow. See? I did not even pay attention to the lyrics. I suppose the song is popular at the moment because it aired in a German radio.

Well, I know my statements are pretty vague... I'm sorry.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. That was the chorus?

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. That was the chorus?
lol. no. I don't think so. Hell. I have no clue. I was driving and the song just started playing. I haven't paid attention to it. My bad. Because the melody is stuck in my brain now.

How are those apps called where you hummed something in it and they tell you the closet title? Do those still exist?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
lol. no. I don't think so. Hell. I have no clue. I was driving and the song just started playing. I haven't paid attention to it. My bad. Because the melody is stuck in my brain now.

How are those apps called where you hummed something in it and they tell you the closet title? Do those still exist?

Yeh they are about, Shazam is pretty good but I don't know if it would pick up humming

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hey guys!

This may be the wrong thread to ask, but goddamnit I'm looking for this one song. It aired two hours ago on the radio, I tried to check the website, but they haven't updated the playlist for the last hour yet and will never.

The song is sung by a Female singer. The song is kind of slow, and calm. The lyrics were like "Everything is fine/It's alright when I'm around/with you" somehow. See? I did not even pay attention to the lyrics. I suppose the song is popular at the moment because it aired in a German radio.

Could it be Lana's Video Games?
"heaven is a place on earth with you"?

lol, that's the closest song I can think of that matches your descriptions.

Yado

Hey guys!

Is it this?
Best Coast - When I'm With You

If JT stops producing With Timbo.. I'm not longer a fan. Timbo is the best thing that happened to JT. It's his style and I like it. The last thing I want is for him to become a sell out like Robin Thicke...

West End Girls...... Is.. Everything

Hall and Oates? Queens tbh.

Bladenic

If JT stops producing With Timbo.. I'm not longer a fan. Timbo is the best thing that happened to JT. It's his style and I like it. The last thing I want is for him to become a sell out like Robin Thicke...

So you're saying JT isn't a sell out but Robin Thicke is? DDDDDD okay sis

Kyon

Banned

Justine needs to rid itself of Timbo and be original. This is TIRING

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fake News: Sky Ferreira changes album name to Pure Heroin hoping to confuse people with Lorde's Pure Heroine and boost her sales.
:eli:

Aguila

#ICONIC
The 20hr Restroom Experience is most likely going to cockblock what could have been The Lorde's debut #1 album. Simply tragic.

ivYz2ybXxe6l.gif

Hey guys!

Is it this?

Games by Claire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYEVvUPBjWA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFYEVvUPBjWA

Phreaker

Hey guys!

Songbird - Glee Cast version? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0bYmsu8XD4

It has the lyric : 'Cause I feel that when I'm with you, It's alright, I know it's right." The original was the first thing that popped into my head reading your lyric. It's a girl and is slow and the melody is catchy.

If that is not it is it like any of the songs you were suggested?

Vazra

yep me clocking you was quick and effortless, what is there more to be said

024.gif
Hun if its helping you fill the lack of ass keep going. You aint clocking anything but showing how bothered you are by my statement. Keep it coming and try not getting your anus prolapsed on the next post.

Yado

Don't ask me when, but ask me why
Don't ask me how, but ask me where
There is a road, there is a way
There is a place, there is a place

iRGu9zbUPi1op.gif

The haunting beauty of this song....only my fave
ibmt9EVbn9QblP.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Hun if its helping you fill the lack of ass keep going. You aint clocking anything but showing how bothered you are by my statement. Keep it coming and try not getting your anus prolapsed on the next post.

keep clinging to my tag sweetie when you dont even know the history behind it

I mean what else can you use against me since you are perfectly fine to be obsessed with my behind

like...
Its ok I dont get your flat ass.

chile of course you wont be getting it

023.gif

So you're saying JT isn't a sell out but Robin Thicke is? DDDDDD okay sis

How is he a sell out? JT isn't riding trends as far as I'm concerned.. Part of the reason Yall hate his amazing album because it isn't what is out there. Some of you guys don't respect genres and his album is still pop R&B... He has a style that he likes, that he's comfortable with... Obviously people like it and bought it. Bye.. . Robin Thicke tho... Dude went from being straight up soul R&B to Pop Urban and completely selling out to move album sales... It's certainly not something in his comfort zone, it's extremely forced and if you listen to the blurred lines album.. It's trash.

Artemisia

Banned
Don't ask me when, but ask me why
Don't ask me how, but ask me where
There is a road, there is a way
There is a place, there is a place

iRGu9zbUPi1op.gif

The haunting beauty of this song....only my fave
ibmt9EVbn9QblP.gif

I ranted, I pleaded, I beg him not to go
For sorrow, the only lover I've ever known
Every night I rant, I plead, I beg him not to go
Will sorrow be the only lover I can call my own?

iRGu9zbUPi1op.gif

Vazra

keep clinging to my tag sweetie when you dont even know the history behind it

I mean what else can you use against me since you are perfectly fine to be obsessed with my behind

like...

chile of course you wont be getting it

023.gif
You stanned 1D, Taylor Swift and Selena pls.

I dont need your ass when I have a big black fat ass for me.(you can find receipts on LGBT Thread)

Take the 2 sips of Nyquil and chill.
Girl please.. He is original because NO ONE is doing what JT is doing. But your favs will try soon when they want to be.

Paris-Hilton.gif

Originally manufactured maybe and I still think it does not apply.

CRS

Thank you Mumei for posting this Stan Wars wiki site in that Ja rule thread. There's some funny lines in here.

Oh and using this post to subscribe (better late than never).

Major kudos with the Kingdom Hearts reference too. Bless.

Edit: Pupi caught me before the edit. I was talking about the Stan Wars site but I guess it also applies to the #aWare portion of PopGAF.

Vazra

Thank you Mumei for posting this site in that Ja rule thread. There's some funny lines in here.

Oh and using this post to subscribe (better late than never).

Major kudos with the Kingdom Hearts reference too. Bless.
Welcome. Enjoy the mess.

Yado

I ranted, I pleaded, I beg him not to go
For sorrow, the only lover I've ever known
Every night I rant, I plead, I beg him not to go
Will sorrow be the only lover I can call my own?

iRGu9zbUPi1op.gif

I can't wait for whatever she's working on now. She's grown so much since her first album.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You stanned 1D, Taylor Swift and Selena pls.

I dont need your ass when I have a big black fat ass for me.(you can find receipts on LGBT Thread)

Take the 2 sips of Nyquil and chill.

I stan whoever I please, sorry if that bothers you

and I would rather not. I've seen enough
025.gif

Vazra

I stan whoever I please, sorry if that bothers you

and I would rather not. I've seen enough
025.gif
I know looking at yourself on the mirror must be a horror movie and looking other people after will get your low levels worse at such flawless people.

My Snorlax fluffy realness its too much for you anyways.

Fey

Banned
o @ this secret project video/reveal leaving more confused than i was before

tumblr_m5omu5DZhq1r5whjpo1_500.gif

let me just return to the pokemon leak(?) thread
lakitu.gif

Lawd, if 20/20 Part 1 was "FS/LS B-sides edition" then Part 2 is the soggy leftovers that the even the likes of Jay Sean and Marcus Canty would see fit to reject.

Lawd.

Phreaker

Lawd, if 20/20 Part 1 was "FS/LS B-sides edition" then Part 2 is the soggy leftovers that the even the likes of Jay Sean and Marcus Canty would see fit to reject.

Lawd.

I think a lot of people who bought 20/20 Part 1 were disappointed and will not be purchasing Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom