• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Was Justin treated with praise here before the 20/20 Experiences?

Personally, he lost a lot of the shine he once had but he still makes enjoyable music that I go back to every once in a while. I understand how people can get annoyed by calling him a savior/bringing pop music back.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Personally, he lost a lot of the shine he once had but he still makes enjoyable music that I go back to every once in a while. I understand how people can get annoyed by calling him a savior/bringing pop music back.
All Robin Thicke albums did what JT tried doing with 20/20 (Ignore Blurred Lines of course)

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm trying to like Lorde, and I feel like she's right up my alley style-wise, but it just isn't clicking.

Same. I like a couple of the EP tracks well enough, but I could only make it four songs into the album before it felt like I was going to fall asleep. This thing is even more bland than Lana, and that's saying something.

You must've missed the OT thread when rumors began circulating that he was going to release another album. If you'll forgive the religious reference, most of the posters were acting like Jesus Christ himself was returning to earth.

Eww. JT is not the savior of pop music. That is a bit much, but he was a vital piece of it. JT is a name and face of pop. It can't be only dominated by women. On top of that, the 20/20 experience was amazing for me. I loved almost all the songs and was one that helped him earn his platinum...

I really don't understand the JT shade. I think his music is good and it's has specific taste. If you don't like it, it wasn't catered to you. I hardly believe it was a whack album.

Aguila

#ICONIC
You're Not The One is coming in about an hour.... LN:Gejnh;w4tn;3

tumblr_mi1mqx9Kw01rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Vazra

US iTunes Single
#1-Royals
#54-Team (Promo Single)
#111-Tennis Court(Not a single in the US)
#119-The Love Club(Non-Single)
#179-Bravado (Non-Single)

US iTunes Albums
#5-The Love Club EP
#13-Pure Heroine (Pre-Order)

I got $1.38 on itunes. Sky can get that change.

Artemisia

Banned
It's going to be up at 12 est right? I'm not here for this, going to bed.

EDIT: wait the girls on atrl are saying it's coming in a matter of minutes

Partition

Banned
That Lorde album was Pure Trash. Sorry Aguila ;_;

Buzzcut Season is good though.

I guess she won't really try with any more singles it seems, none of the songs have the potential tbh.

Vazra

JARED LETO ‏@JaredLeto 6m
Someone at +14698770115 is sending vile + homophobic texts to me. Life is too short for negativity + hatred. Maybe you should let them know.

I wonder if the guy will sleep
KuGsj.gif

And a stan enters
JARED LETO ‏@JaredLeto 1m
HA! "@KiannaFierce: LET ME FIND OUT WHO THE **** IS MESSING WITH MY BAE @JaredLeto. YOU PICKED THE WRONG ONE. HOLD MY EARRINGS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom