• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can't really stand Taylor but I have to admit, I have never seen her look even close to average. She always looks absolutely stunning, which, considering the public THIRST to see celebrities looking rough driving rabid paparazzi, is pretty damn impressive

7EXdOUl.png

This is true desperation.

Honest question.

Who is he?

Bladenic

ROY, guess who met and had a conversation with (a very naked) Alaska Thunderfvck this weekend?! This moi!

I complimented her hair and she told me to tweet her x-rated pics. I said I'd only do it if she told me what she really thought of Jinkx Monsoon. She said that she loved her and that I was a horrible person. I asked her if she topped in her relationship and she said no, but that she admires butts. She then told me again to tweet her x-rated pics. I LOVE HER

She was very naked though. Like all the naked. The pics we took were just ;___;

Did you forget to click the PM button?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Honest question.

Who is he?

Some English hew that people tried to make the new Justin Bieber for a while
Saw some preorder thing trending on twitter and wondered what it was about

edit; I say hew but he somehow managed to get four top 10 UK singles. How worrying for my country
His debut was kinda catchy I suppose

jbug617

Banned
So Rihanna vs Teyana Taylor thing is popping off.

So Rihanna makes an instagram video making fun of her.

Teyana is responding.

@TEYANATAYLOR Ya net worth & ya body count go neck to neck. #IndustryPussy
@TEYANATAYLOR 90 million dollars & 90 million niggas diving in that bitch box.

Also check the picture she is using on twitter header.

Phreaker

I've had Closer To The Truth on repeat all day. I'm loving it. I had no idea that her 2nd single I Hope You Find It was formerly sung by Miley! I just listened to Miley's version and it doesn't hold a candle to Cher's. I can't wait to see her on Letterman tonight!

royalan

So Rihanna vs Teyana Taylor thing is popping off.

So Rihanna makes an instagram video making fun of her.

Teyana is responding.

Also check the picture she is using on twitter header.

Teyana Taylor needs to have several fucking seats.

First of all...Teyana Taylor. That alone is the JOKE.

The other joke is her thinking she could come at ANYBODY for being a groupie when the #GroupieLife is the only way this chick has to pay her bills. Seriously, homeboy THRIVES off of appearances in other people's videos.

Second of all, zero respects for this hoe. She's one of Chris Brown's main groupie friends and was throwing shade at Rihanna the SAME WEEK Chris beat her in that car.

Teyana Taylor is pathetic.

Walshy

lollllll Rihanna's twitter header

iHandCTFuUVHV.gif
How is that 'i've got more money than you' shit even funny.

If Rihanna doesn't mess with Teyana Taylor who's worth $500,000 because she's a 'Broke Bitch' yet she expects her fans to go out and support her even though by that logic she aint fuck with them either.

Yado

Teyana Taylor needs to have several fucking seats.

First of all...Teyana Taylor. That alone is the JOKE.

The other joke is her thinking she could come at ANYBODY for being a groupie when the #GroupieLife is the only way this chick has to pay her bills. Seriously, homeboy THRIVES off of appearances in other people's videos.

Second of all, zero respects for this hoe. She's one of Chris Brown's main groupie friends and was throwing shade at Rihanna the SAME WEEK Chris beat her in that car.

Teyana Taylor is pathetic.

Roid rage is a bitch.

Yado

How is that 'i've got more money than you' shit even funny.

If Rihanna doesn't mess with Teyana Taylor who's worth $500,000 because she's a 'Broke Bitch' yet she expects her fans to go out and support her even though by that logic she aint fuck with them either.

To be fair her fans aren't in her circle anyway. They don't like each other and Rihanna happens to be wealthier, why not remind her?
iWOI2bQNvfzIp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom