• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your PMs.

hD8CCDE9E

#Deceased at this gif tho.

Phreaker

You're on a Macbook Pro. You're doing it right.

Thanks, it's my work computer.

I just looked at the page in Chrome and it just shows those boxes.

I don't know how to type the icons on my Mac though.

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG. I am watching The Voice and E.G. Daily is on. I am DYING RIGHT NOW. For those who don't know her, this song was a bop Say It Say It http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW2LOaCHhOg Do none of them know who she is?! Oh thank goodness Xtina figured it out!

Thank you for deleting Aya's lies and slander, Mumei. She almost got the clocking of her lyfe.

Lmao! I didnt know that was unappropiate but I know now. However you would of still got clocked. Please check the market share hunty.. . Your Saflopri is still in the single digits. Case dismissed lol.

botty

Banned
Lmao! I didnt know that was unappropiate but I know now. However you would of still got clocked. Please check the market share hunty.. . Your Saflopri is still in the single digits. Case dismissed lol.

Now, Sis. You used the word "recycled" and tried to associate it with apple, while also being a Beyonce fan. Let's not get cray cray.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Is English your native language?

I mean for the thread. I've seen worst so I didn't know that something like that would be extremely bad. Since Koodo did it and it wasn't deleted at the time. .. I tried to clock back.. Didn't work tho. I was clocked

Now, Sis. You used the word "recycled" and tried to associate it with apple, while also being a Beyonce fan. Let's not get cray cray.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Apple is a Beyoncé. I'm not ashamed to admit Apple recycles and recycles good. However Safari is lame, slow, unresponsive, crashes a lot... Chrome started out like that, got leagues better and don't get me started on the API that can be used to build better "Chromes" like the one I'm using. Leagues better than all your favs.

Mumei

Oh, and let's drop the emoji era. Not everyone is using an iPhone, and it's incredibly obnoxious to read post after post with those rectangles.

And yes, I realize that there are browser extensions - but there's no reason someone should have to install a browser extension to read / participate in one thread on GAF.

botty

Banned
Botty, put Lorde and Sky Ferreira in the OP singles/albums/videos

xoxox

ok.
Oh, and let's drop the emoji era. Not everyone is using an iPhone, and it's incredibly obnoxious to read post after post with those rectangles.

And yes, I realize that there are browser extensions - but there's no reason someone should have to install a browser extension to read / participate in one thread on GAF.

Case in point why everyone should be under the Apple umbrella.

Kyon

Banned

People on this forum occasionally been using emojis for years. Also people in this thread have been using emojis for a while now until someone asked about it. No one had a problem and it wasn't even obvious. Is it a Gaf wide ban?

Mumei

People on this forum occasionally been using emojis for years. Also people in this thread have been using emojis for a while now until someone asked about it. No one had a problem and it wasn't even obvious. Is it a Gaf wide ban?

We don't have a site-wide policy on the issue. If it were common enough issue, we might.

And I realize people have been using it for awhile. It's been annoying seeing rectangles for awhile. You have plenty of other options; if you really like the emoji and are just crushed at the prospect of losing them you can presumably do what you did for Pokemon and use them like regular emoticons - upload somewhere and use image tags.

I believe it was an attempt at self-deprecating humor. You guys are mean. :(

Kyon

Banned
We don't have a site-wide policy on the issue. If it were common enough issue, we might.

And I realize people have been using it for awhile. It's been annoying seeing rectangles for awhile. You have plenty of other options; if you really like the emoji and are just crushed at the prospect of losing them you can presumably do what you did for Pokemon and use them like regular emoticons - upload somewhere and use image tags

Oh no I'm good. I use the ones from minus. Just curious

The flaws, where are they?

Can we talk about how AMAZING Christina looks on the Voice this season? The makeup, the hair, the fashion. So on point. And I've never seen her so bubbly and cute. I need a new era next year to keep these good vibes going. lol

Bladenic

Maybe she can steal some good vibes from Blake or Adam to help her sell enough to get a Gold certification for the first time since 2006.

3phemeral

roy/cyno/soulscribe

There goes your baby jane.
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Those breast implants look amazing.

But she really does look great. One thing about Fit-tina is she's one of the best-looking pop stars when she's on top of it.

--

On the way home from the gym, I heard "What Now" and I was confused because it sounded like Rihanna up until the upper belts where she suddenly lost those overtones that make her recognizable. Consider me impressed if she can do that live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom