• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

idwl

Damn Britney had the whole week of sales and she only got 174k and for a lead single. It's kinda embarrassing that her team expects her to sell on name alone. I'm glad it's not doing well she needs to follow her own advice and work. Perform you dumbass!

Kyon

Banned
Damn Britney had the whole week of sales and she only got 174k and for a lead single. It's kinda embarrassing that her team expects her to sell on name alone. I'm glad it's not doing well she needs to follow her own advice and work. Perform you dumbass!

Yasssss I didn't even know digital songs was out already.

This means she'll be at a low top 20 debut. I hope her team sees the flop *O*

Aguila

#ICONIC
Hot 100

1. Wrecking Ball (=)
2. Roar (=)
3. Royals (=)
4. Wake Me Up (+1)
5. Blurred Lines (-1)
6. Holy Grail (=)
7. Hold On, We're Going Home (+1)
8. Applause (-1)
9. Summertime Sadness (+1)
10. Safe & Sound (+2)
-
12. Work Bitch (HOT SHOT DEBUT)
17. Dark Horse (DEBUT)

SS is holding on *.*

cory64

Went to the Billboard homepage to get the full H100 article:
Hz6F0s4.png
that word choice
i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

Kyon

Banned
TICKET SALES THROUGH THE ROOF

There are conflicting reports out about ticket sales for Britney Spears' Vegas concerts ... some are saying sales are disastrously poor ... Brit's people are saying "it's the best-selling show in the history of Vegas." TMZ now has the numbers, and it's pretty clear -- Britney is about to own Vegas.

Britney will be performing 48 shows a year for the next 2 years -- according to the contract obtained by TMZ. Tickets are available now for the first 16 shows. We've been on dozens of calls with StubHub, Ticketmaster and Planet Hollywood's box office among others ... and here's what we're told.

For the first 16 shows ... a total of 73,600 tickets were up for sale. The number of tickets actually sold are impressive -- 70,242.

Of the available, remaining, 3,358 tickets, 2,887 are in the nosebleed section.

We can't vouch for this being the best selling show ever in Vegas, but it's definitely up there.

Britney sources have told us they're actually talking about adding shows, and if that happens Britney will rake in even more than the $15 mil a year she's already guaranteed.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/25/britney-spears-ticket-sales-las-vegas-planet-hollywood/

People still believing RadarOnline and their lies about her?

britney+spears_tweets.JPG

Oop

itADNtWFIPLVu.gif

Zutroy

Have you got your ticket Kyon?

A week in Vegas and seeing Britney, Celine and Shania would be amazing, although being from the UK it would also be very expensive for me!

Kyon

Banned
Have you got your ticket Kyon?

A week in Vegas and seeing Britney, Celine and Shania would be amazing, although being from the UK it would also be very expensive for me!

Yas but the M&G sold out instantly and they raised them to $2,500 and sold out. I got VIP table. Im smack dab touching the stage and I can have a seat and not have to fight for floor

Also I sold my Shania ticket a few months ago because the Britney residency news so Im buying Shania tickets again for December that way I'll see both my Queens at once

Kyon

Banned
Hmmm I might put my VIP Table up for the 27th date for an insane price on stubhub then just go to more dates next year instead of 1 date this year *O*

RED Tour

66 US Dates

GROSS: $115,379,331

QUEEN

ibpkJsLr8Gl6vM.gif

The slayage of this alone will have her banking in a lot of money this year or next (whichever fiscal quarter these numbers are taken into account). Rihanna was dragging Teyana over 90mil, while Taylor Swift snatching both wigs. Queen tbh and I don't even like her like that.

Artemisia

Banned
That technically is the WW gross because so far she has only done dates in the US and Canada. She's starting a New Zealand/Australia leg in November, and I assume she'll be heading to Europe after.

Reeks

Um is anyone else rocking the fuck out to Celine's new song, Love Me Back to Life? I'm embarrassed to admit I love it... but it's no wonder since Sia wrote it.

Edit: Just listened to it 5x in a row. Don't judge me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She performed it live (video is only one minute)

And the video is out tomorrow. Not sure if the song will be available for purchase.

Oh, can't really make out anything from this
I'll just listen tomorrow and be enlightened by the indie queen

Um is anyone else rocking the fuck out to Celine's new song, Love Me Back to Life? I'm embarrassed to admit I love it... but it's no wonder since Sia wrote it.

Sia's version >>>

Also random youtube tea says that Rihanna and Demi turned this song down before it went to celine?

Phreaker

YASSSSSS I am LIVING for it! She was my avatar, until I changed it to me.

Thanks sistas for the adds on last.fm! :)

Aguila

#ICONIC
And the album is so short. Only 35 minutes or so lol

I expected a much darker album

You could just add her EP/B-sides for a larger album (Swingin' Party, Bravado, The Love Club, Million Dollar Bills, + Biting Down).

I use all her music.
2f010f9e.gif

SaintZ

Christina Aguilera ‏@xtina 10m

Love the underlying message of @TheHungerGames. "We Remain" is special new song, its message to my fans & how I connect w/ the movie, alike.
O. I hope Lana has a song as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom