• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lana's next smash hit?
chick3.gif

It's better than the Summertime Sadness remix tbh

I tend not to care about stuff like that, I'm just hanging in there for her music. I think she does that twitter shit because she doesn't have anything else to do really, the label decides when her music is going to come out. Twitter maintains whatever relevance she has.

I do too but I hate trying to recommend her to people and they instantly judge her music based on her twitter beef. She makes my job hard. I want people to know how talented she really is, especially in the rap game.

The Queen has risen once again.

I hate Frank. God bless Knight.

Well Knight isn't so good himself but when he's hitting Frank, he can get it. Frank deserved that shit and to be on stage acting like he was innocent, psssh. Bitch please, Twitter don't lie.

Lana's next smash hit?
chick3.gif

It's better than the Summertime Sadness remix tbh

I have this remix and love it. Call me crazy but Lana's remixes that are kind of mainstream EDM are really good. Her voice fits it, but I would rather her not directly make music like that. I love when producers can take the most out of a song and make it different, She just needs to stay far from Aviici's and Guetta's and Harris's, etc. That Americana stuff she does is amazing.

So, let's talk about what in the everliving fuck this is supposed to be.
BVOy0ADCMAAznFf.jpg

Only Lady Gaga.....

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Where's Tropico?
chick3.gif

tumblr_mt4k6sMGH01rlm3pwo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mt4k6sMGH01rlm3pwo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mt4k6sMGH01rlm3pwo1_500.jpg

In other news...
Lorde said:
Now a junior in high school, she's not afraid to diss her chart peers, like Selena Gomez.
"I love pop music on a sonic level," Lorde says.
"But I'm a feminist and the theme of her song [Come & Get It] is, 'When you're ready come and get it from me.' I'm sick of women being portrayed this way."

Lorde gurl...
Keep reaching...

SaintZ

So, let's talk about what in the everliving fuck this is supposed to be.
BVOy0ADCMAAznFf.jpg
ioiek29syqnhmppuq7.gif

I have this remix and love it. Call me crazy but Lana's remixes that are kind of mainstream EDM are really good. Her voice fits it, but I would rather her not directly make music like that. I love when producers can take the most out of a song and make it different, She just needs to stay far from Aviici's and Guetta's and Harris's, etc. That Americana stuff she does is amazing.
The thing is, she doesn't have a say about these remixes. Cedric Gervais did Summertime Sadness by himself, was a hit, Interscope released it officially (via Gervais' label) and then Cedric asked to do Young & Beautiful. They decided to push it because the awards season is coming and Y&B has a chance of getting nominated. And yes I like this Remix a lot better than the SS one.

I've been a low key fan for years yeah. Pupi is the resident Stan tho.

ffff I remember a year ago I played Zero Gravity and ppl calling it a Gaga rip off on plug
sad.gif

oh bitch
no

and Pupi has a good track record, Natalia Kills and Kerli

EDIT: Utopia wasn't scrapped? It was released as an EP in March was it not?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
oh bitch
no

and Pupi has a good track record, Natalia Kills and Kerli

EDIT: Utopia wasn't scrapped? It was released as an EP in March was it not?

Utopia was 12 tracks originally. It got leaked she dropped a tantrum and turned it into a EP

"I'm crazy like Rihanna B."

ibyzMqGJomWIHy.gif

I think my favourite part of every Gaga promotional image being released is what everyone seems to find her 'copying'.

Like clockwork

iU7rhFml6cr3D.gif

Gaga got everybody fav trying to copy. Trust me, she will never get the credit she deserves.

You mean Gaga has Kerli-esque image ;)

Nah, Kerli is a after thought. Nobody cares about her , she has no power. She has a Gaga-esque image just because of lack of public impact lol.

Edit: Bey paid ha for ha look though. Queen..

Yado

LMAO didn't she go off on Gaga once? Lemme find this.

Oh and remember when Recycling Beyn thought it'd be cute to do this
beyonce-kerli-white-650-617x408.jpg

"I gotta say it's pretty damn cool to see Queen B Beyoncé rock something I spray painted white on my patio for Utopia," Kerli wrote on Facebook, referring to her recent EP. "The dress was originally nude and made by the brilliant Furne One ♥♥ Whooop!

That was the highlight of Kerli's meagre existence and she knew it

iwFajj8waDIyd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom