• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT7.5| ReMix - Stanning Sarah Palin since November 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azealia Banks calls "Broke with Expensive Taste" the most innovative hip hop record...
Warning: Pikachu has nipples

hysterical-laugh.gif

Innovative the DARKEST part of my lily white ass cheek FOH

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can, hey let me give you my love
And if you like it, lay next to me in the mornin'
Noon and night, yeah, I'll
Lullaby ya
I wanna make you my man
Alright yeah
pdk.gif

Yado

I'm loving this look. The weave, the shades, her posture...

I did something with Disclosure but they were like, really rude in an interview so I canned it

I'm glad she did that tbh. They tried it.

i4FffcFiHzNlv.gif

Une chance, une danse, un rendez-vous en France
L’amour, la tour, on s'aimera pour toujours
Une chance, une danse, un rendez-vous en France
L’amour, la tour, on s'aimera pour toujours

pdk.gif

Vazra

I was in the 212
On the uptown A, nigga you know what’s up or don’t you
Word to who made you
I’m a rude bitch, nigga, what are you made up of?
pdk.gif

Enough Azealia for me.

Mau ®

The hitmaker of our generation is covering Glamour's magazine

Also, she uploaded an audition video of a pole dancer for the "Pour It Up" vid. It includes behind the scenes from the Pour It Up video. You can watch [ here. It's pretty awesome. The girl has skillz.

Oh and she performed her next WW flop "What Now" on Alan Carr yesterday. She even sang the chorus *.* The performance started mesy but it got quite good in the end for me Watch

Majmun

Mau ®;83950803 said:
The hitmaker of our generation is covering Glamour's magazine

*looks at the charts

it8SyZ6oetPrY.gif

No Rihanna singles to be found in the charts right now. What now, her new single is a flop as well? What happened?

Perra is the hitmaker of our generation, whether you like it or not.

Mau ®;83950803 said:
Also, she uploaded an audition video of a pole dancer for the "Pour It Up" vid. It includes behind the scenes from the Pour It Up video. You can watch [ here. It's pretty awesome. The girl has skillz.

Yes ma'am! She did that.

Mau ®

*looks at the charts

No Rihanna singles to be found in the charts right now. What now, her new single is a flop as well?

Perry is the hitmaker of our generation, whether you like it or not.

When Perra surpasses her in #1's I'll stop saying it, til' then I will keep fonting it :)

Majmun

Mau ®;83951775 said:
When Perra surpasses her in #1's I'll stop saying it, til' then I will keep fonting it :)

The Beatles hitmakers of our generation confirmed???

All Katy songs seem to smash. Rih doesn't seem to have that effect. Perry will have way more #1's at this rate.

Mau ®

The Beatles hitmakers of our generation confirmed???

The Beatles are not from my generation or yours tho.

Yes, Perra has a better hit song rate than all her peers. I've already said that she'll probably snatch the #1 song record from Rih in the next couple of years.

But until that happens, Rih IS the pop girl from OUR GENERATION with the most #1 hits (and top 10's!). So I'm not really lying, am I?

Majmun

Considering most of POPGAF doesn't care for music that doesn't chart, I'd say Rih is pretty irrelevant for our standars right now.

Katy and Miley are the IT girls at the moment.

Trigger

Mau ®;83952109 said:
The Beatles are not from my generation or yours tho.

Yes, Perra has a better hit song rate than all her peers. I've already said that she'll probably snatch the #1 song record from Rih in the next couple of years.

But until that happens, Rih IS the pop girl from OUR GENERATION with the most #1 hits (and top 10's!). So I'm not really lying, am I?

Tell them!

Vazra

Katy Perry is planning to ditch pop music and fill her next album with acoustic guitar music.
She tells Billboard.com, "I'll probably turn into more of a Joni Mitchell. As I inch towards my 30s, I think my fourth record will be more of an acoustic guitar album. That's where I started when I was first discovered by (songwriter/producer) Glen Ballard and got my first record deal. We'll see - I can't get ahead of myself. I'm still doing the work: I'm a good balance of left and right brain, and to be an artist with a long career, you've got to have both... I've got a few records under my belt, and I still feel like a brand-new artist. People still want that truth to cut through."

Source

Mau ®;83952729 said:
I guess I can now understand where you're coming from :/

ibnZDOhP6Q4HnJ.gif

But Bey is still more iconic than Rih so she can have her #1 hits. That's all shes going to have when her career is done. Where's her awards though? What's her triple threat? Nothing, she's just a studio musical robot. What legacy is she going to leave behind besides having hit singles?

I'm perched for better artist to shine now.

Drake needs a Beyonce-type of woman

Dating stripper-type of women is fun. But a man eventually needs a Beyoncé-type of woman for a serious relationship.

I wonder if he'll ever find someone as Bey. I wish him all the luck.

Did he lie though? Who's a stronger women in the game besides Bey right now? Ha, that made me think..If Bey got hit by Jay.....and Earth Shattering album would be the result...Damn......

royalan

Women who take their husband's last name are subservient now?

I can do for you what Martin did for the people
Ran by the men but the women keep the tempo
It's very seldom that you're blessed to find your equal
Still play my part and let you take the lead role, believe me

Mau ®;83953761 said:
She's been saying this for two albums now.

Bitch ain't secure enough to break away from Fluke's power.

Truth. I don't believe it. She's not a free agent so I don't think she'll stop pop anytime soon. Tbh, with her voice...the last thing I want is an acoustic Katy....Maybe if she did indie like maybe London Grammar...then I would be perched.

How we're smart enough to make these millions
Strong enough to bear the children
Then get back to business..
---
My persuasion can build a nation
Endless power
With our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me..

Fey

Banned
Mau ®;83953761 said:
She's been saying this for two albums now.

Bitch ain't secure enough to break away from Fluke's power.

Yeah lol that probably isn't going to happen for a while.

Majmun

Can be interpreted in a lot of ways. And lol, that's just a small part of one of her songs. It's not as if Bey has never sung about being a single and independant woman.

Mau ®

LQ pics from Rih's Glamour shoot

13889_554416131278980_436299769_n.jpg

I like this style on Rih. She should drop that vile #GhettoGoth shit and make her next era be about this. Miley now has a monopoly on the ratchet style.

Truth. I don't believe it. She's not a free agent so I don't think she'll stop pop anytime soon. Tbh, with her voice...the last thing I want is an acoustic Katy....Maybe if she did indie like maybe London Grammar...then I would be perched.

Her MTV Unplugged is really good imo. I'd be here for Acoustic Perry-

Phreaker

Katy Perry is planning to ditch pop music and fill her next album with acoustic guitar music. Source

Perry tells Billboard.com, "I'll probably turn into more of a Joni Mitchell. As I inch towards my 30s

Wow, she thinks a lot of herself... she can just turn into one of the best singer songwriters ever.

Nemesis_

I'm listening to the Goldfrapp album in bed right now and it's such a beautiful record. I didn't like Seventh Tree too much, but this album is just resonating with me so well.

I really recommend it. Each song is named after a person and tells a story. It's a cool concept album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom