• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What kind of a **flawless review?

Sle, Nito!

LiYbj2d.gif

Thanks sis.
tumblr_n0fd7zpUO81s5sk3do1_250.gif

Mumei

I can't think of a faster way to kill my enthusiasm for all things life than to subject myself to Live-riah.

I only request an exhaustively detailed accounting of her legs.

Did you see that she has a track with Rapist K on the deluxe edition? Gross.

Cynosure

Botty, are you hating on Xtina now, too? Because I couldn't hear anything at all.

I was wondering what was up because she's avoided every upper belt in that song, then I found this clip of whoever was responsible for playing ha lipped note from Candyman and totally forgetting to press play. Poor ha standing there trying to fool the audience, with nothing coming out of ha mouth.

Or the backing track.

ibpAHDg8Pxs1JX.gif

the belt sound did come out, you can hear faintly it in some fan videos. her mic must have been turned off too early before she took it backstage.

stop it, Flippè

id4cwWvTGDZRC.gif

Did you see that she has a track with Rapist K on the deluxe edition? Gross.
Didn't she just do a shoot with Terry Richardson too?

At this point, if these gurls want to flop, let them. No one's here for the rapist, as the herpes-laced kisses of death he gave Gaga and Bieber so clearly demonstrate.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The Ultraviolence tracklist was real

The duration of the songs... a 20/07 Experience tea.

Who's doing the Ultraviolence OT though :eyes:

Aguila maybe? I dont think anyone has claimed anything yet. You should give it a shot.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The Ultraviolence tracklist was real

The duration of the songs... a 20/07 Experience tea.

Who's doing the Ultraviolence OT though :eyes:

OMGEEE

she confirmed this on facebook
weee.gif

From Black Beauty down are bonus tracks

o, I'm free to do the OT, or I can help, or neither if someone has plans :)

Nemesis_

So it looks like Black Beauty and Old Money might be the only ones she retooled for the album.

I'm perched regardless. I'm glad it appear to be largely stuff we haven't heard from her yet. Black Beauty is pretty similar in length too.

Vazduh

I wouldn't be surprised if things were icy between Rih and Bey, tbh.

Btw, has anybody else heard Ester Dean's new single, Get My Dough? It was originally intended for Miley's album Bangerz, but in the end Ester decided to sing it herself. Too bad because it would have been a perfect fit for Miley.

Ester Dean - Get My Dough

Nemesis_

Yeah I know he is executive producer but I wonder how much of that rock tinge the entire album will have to it. I also wonder if she has worked with any of her Born To Die team for Ultraviolence - has that been discussed?

From what I gather as previously mentioned her and Dan just sat in a studio for two weeks and put the album together. Nobody else.

edit; oh wait: Dan Auerbach, Rick Nowels, Daniel Heath, Tim Larcombe, Emile Haynie, Rufus Wainwright.

Not sure how reliable though - https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyNews/status/462970953904181250

SaintZ

Yeah I know he is executive producer but I wonder how much of that rock tinge the entire album will have to it. I also wonder if she has worked with any of her Born To Die team for Ultraviolence - has that been discussed?

From what I gather as previously mentioned her and Dan just sat in a studio for two weeks and put the album together. Nobody else.

edit; oh wait: Dan Auerbach, Rick Nowels, Daniel Heath, Tim Larcombe, Emile Haynie, Rufus Wainwright.

Not sure how reliable though - https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyNews/status/462970953904181250
I only knew about both Dans and Emile. I doubt Rick is involved outside writing and idk about Rufus Wainwright, it's the first I'm reading about him being a producer. I wouldn't mind a more rock-y sound for this album. West Coast might not be perfect but I loved its production.

Aguila

#ICONIC

I think it will have that rock/guitar thing going on throughout just like BTD had the thick strings over several songs.

I thought Giorgio Moroder's stuff would be on UV, but apparently he's working with Lana AFTER UV. Maybe for some remix stuff *.*

Nemesis_

Awww man I totally forgot about the Giorgio Moroder rumours ._. That shit better be true

Oh apparently she played Cruel World two days ago or something, and said "I hope you'll like Ultraviolence, it's out in a few weeks"

Aguila

#ICONIC
I only knew about both Dans and Emile. I doubt Rick is involved outside writing and idk about Rufus Wainwright, it's the first I'm reading about him being a producer. I wouldn't mind a more rock-y sound for this album. West Coast might not be perfect but I loved its production.

Rufus is confirmed here:

Would you say you're now planning to focus on more work with opera?

I'm focusing very hard on recording this opera, and writing my next opera "Hadrian," but I'm by no means shifting my entire career into the opera world. There's a ton of other types of records I'd like to make. I still want to do pop records. I've always wanted to make a French record. I've always wanted to make a record with my sister Martha. I'm working with this great producer and also Lana Del Rey.

Awww man I totally forgot about the Giorgio Moroder rumours ._. That shit better be true

And here's Giorgio's confirmation:

And what else are you working on right now?

I’ve started working with Kelis; she was great, and she’s coming back to finish the arrangement, probably this week. I’m working with Lana Del Rey as soon as she’s done with her album. Wonderful lady… a little crazy. I’ve met a great guy, Gary Go. I think he’s coming back in on Tuesday. I have so many offers of work that it’s not easy, because everybody wants the best, right? One absolutely top R&B guy, I cannot say his name, he asked my management if I was interested. He loves one of my old songs, and he wants something in that style. Which is great! If you know what an artist wants, it’s so much easier. And I’m doing an album with myself—signing, hopefully, next week—and then the serious life starts. They pay, they want to see results. So I’m back into the studio.

JCX

idk if it w as fatigue with most of BTD, but she sounded much better live on West Coast than any of the other songs. I think the looseness of rock translates better live for her, since she didn't really even match the studio versions of BTD songs.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Release the Stars still shits and slays I can't

Why do you keep
All your stars
From your studio on Melrose Avenue
You have lost
All your assets
In lifelong contracts
To you
Didn't you know?
That old