• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

There's only one fashion icon.

rs_634x1024-140506064218-634.Rita-Ora-Wardrobe-Malfunction-JR-5614.jpg

FIRO, of course.
pSlGFJ5.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I actually really liked her dress. Hand ties aside ofc

Also, how, why and when did KRISTEN STEWART become the face of Chanel?
rs_634x1024-140505175003-634.KStew-2jmd-050514_copy.jpg

Just awful.

Yado

I don't think Rihanna is in a position to set trends as that's more up to designers than anyone else. She elevates/legitimises them because she's synonymous with impeccable style and bold fashion choices that usually pay off.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Cannot wait to get into #2 over summer

cory64

>Rih gets dragged for releasing albums so frequently
>Rih gets dragged for being more famous for fashion instead of music while taking a break between albums

Which one is it, tho?

Touchdown

Banned
The Japanese get a bonus track on the new Mimi cd.
18. America The Beautiful

She is just too much...
ab6d3f1c.gif

edit: ...just noticed the thread title again lj;alsdkjf;lkjf
ab6d3f1c.gif

I preferred the pink hair and clown makeup. Still I will watch this video for uh musical purposes.

Also I saw that Shitney broke a back-up dancers nose. I am shocked she moved enough during her dance routines to achieve such a feat. I hope it was caught on camera. That's like getting footage of Bigfoot.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It really doesn't matter what some bottoms in this thread say. Rihanna was awarded the Fashion ICON award from the CFDA, aka the Council of Fashion Designers of America. I'm gonna believe them over anyone in this thread.

Vitanimus

I preferred the pink hair and clown makeup. Still I will watch this video for uh musical purposes.

Also I saw that Shitney broke a back-up dancers nose. I am shocked she moved enough during her dance routines to achieve such a feat. I hope it was caught on camera. That's like getting footage of Bigfoot.

But Britney used to be a really good dancer tho...

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Any word on the direction of her new album? Her new look suggests a softer more pop-ier album maybe?
She's said it's not going to be a pop album. No pop, in fact. And based on her remix of Boss Ass Bitch and Lookin' Ass Niggas it's going to go in HARD

Mau ®

Not the PRISMATIC Tour slaying the ArtRave on just pictures alone.

Man... I'm tempted to buy tickets for Katy's show here :eyes:

Mau ®;111040984 said:
Not the PRISMATIC Tour slaying the ArtRave on just pictures alone.

Man... I'm tempted to buy tickets for Katy's show here :eyes:
It's nice to be able to buy tickets, right?

I'VE SPENT THIS ENTIRE PAST WEEK IN A FOG WAITING FOR BEYONCE AND HER DRY-ASS WEAVE TO FINALLY PUT THE FUCKING TICKETS FOR THE EAST RUTHERFORD SHOW OF THE "ON THE RUN TOUR" UP FOR FUCKING SALE, SINCE IT'S THE ONLY ONE I CAN GO TO YET IT'S THE ONLY ONE THAT'S STILL NOT UP FOR SALE

WHYYYYYYYY

8DA6p.png

FUCK YOUUUUUU

royalan

I'VE SPENT THIS ENTIRE PAST WEEK IN A FOG WAITING FOR BEYONCE AND HER DRY-ASS WEAVE TO FINALLY PUT THE FUCKING TICKETS FOR THE EAST RUTHERFORD SHOW OF THE "ON THE RUN TOUR" UP FOR FUCKING SALE, SINCE IT'S THE ONLY ONE I CAN GO TO YET IT'S THE ONLY ONE THAT'S STILL NOT UP FOR SALE

WHYYYYYYYY

8DA6p.png

FUCK YOUUUUUU

Sis...

God is trying to tell you something.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

WHYYYYYYYY

8DA6p.png

FUCK YOUUUUUU
Stay Perched?
i5e2acW91IqlQ.gif

WHYYYYYYYY

8DA6p.png

FUCK YOUUUUUU

:( I feel bad for you sis. I hope you manage to snatch your tickets :(

Touchdown

Banned

WHYYYYYYYY

8DA6p.png

FUCK YOUUUUUU

come to ny with me to see mariah at the today show concert instead.
eli.gif

cory64

RCA's priority list, 2014:
Justin Timberlake
Pitbull
Chris Brown
Usher
Miguel
R. Kelly
P!nk
Miley
Kelly
Alicia
Shakira
Kesha Rose
Britney
Fantasia
Christina
Sia
Foxes
Brooke Candy
Becky G
Jennifer Hudson
Tinashe
Betty Who
Whitney Houston
Avril Lavigne
NSYNC
Brandy
Becky G's cat
Leona

Was listening to Born This Way today. LORD what an impeccable album. Even the "duds" like Bad Kids and The Queen make my heart flutter. Favorite pop album ever

Bladenic

Where the blue moons shines
Where the tears melt ice
In a sea of guilt
By the fallen stars
Lonely chimes, sing of pain
There's a storm, only love remains

Perfect song. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom