• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
PINK Icon

xsZFntd.jpg

Beyonce said:
"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it. Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.

The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false. At the end of the day families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.”

iIstO8q0olOPT.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Mau ®;112171864 said:
Another pic

Notice that whenever she went through a breakup she changed her hair color to something a non-traditional color (like LOUD red)?

Her LOUD 2.0 is coming. HOME will be a FUN era

WAIT. I'm here for LOUD 2.0 ;aowieng;wan;eg

Trigger

Mau ®;112171864 said:
Another pic

Notice that whenever she went through a breakup she changed her hair color to something a non-traditional color (like LOUD red)?

Her LOUD 2.0 is coming. HOME will be a FUN era

LOUD 2.0 would slay.

Vazduh

PINK Icon

She really does look like P!nk, lol! Here's a gif from There You Go video, just to cement the comparison.

w0eern7.gif

She seemed to be over the whole music thing by the time that album came out tbh

It really seemed that way, I agree, but I don't know why she released that song she did with Linda Perry in 2012. It was such a random release, Linda said it was a demo which wasn't even properly mixed!

I've actually not heard of much of either discography. Maybe Jessica's more so than Ashley's. As for her voice, it was amazing for how much she could do with such poor technique. I actually wonder what her voice would have been capable of had she taken it seriously.

I'm no musical expert, but I would love to hear more about this! Did you mean that she strained her voice too much, that is, sang from the throat?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The Killers

Their Sam's Town alber

It's EVERYTHING

This pop classic

Bop after bop after bop

Not an ounce of filler
The nostalgia

cory64

The Killers

Their Sam's Town alber

It's EVERYTHING

This pop classic

Bop after bop after bop

Not an ounce of filler
The nostalgia

I know every single lyric to that alber, it was my all time fave during high school.
It's perfection.

Also their B-Sides album is better than most bands studio albums
and Flamingo and Battle Born

Day & Age was my WoW/WotLK soundtrack *.*
Stuart Price is basically Jesus
Goodnight, Travel Well still ends me ;_______________________________;

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
"Remember when she was releasing like Bad Romance and Poker Face? That was amazing compared to this."

My housemate when Venus came on my playlist while I was cooking. The impact
of Bad Romance and Poker Face.

I made an updated ranking of Gaga's best material (to me) so that it includes the ARTPOP songs and came to terms with how I truly feel about her albums. A fun kii

Vazduh

Nobody caught Mariah's "You Don't Know What To Do" on tv this morning?

http://www.complex.com/music/2014/05/mariah-carey-wale-you-dont-know-what-to-do

Wait, what's that weird sound at 1:12?

The song is okay! I think I like it much more than Thirsty.

No Rest For The Wicked was featured in The Vampire Diaries season finale. Get that promo sis.

I'm glad Lykke's getting more exposure, even through such a wreck of a show.
I'm still hate-watching, although it's sad to see it's mostly fan-service now

Rih is working with Emeli Sande? No comments...

Ew.

NA4OBBy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom