• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PINK GOLD PEACH KART 8 IS HERE.
I won't get my physical copy until tomorrow afternoon bububu.

300px-Pink_Gold_Peach.png

GAF Name : NNID

Supermanisdead: Supermanizdead
Aguila: Agui1a
Gravelord_Nito: Gravelord_Nito18
Booty Patrol: 212Banks
JCX: MetroidManX
Satch: satchy
DMeisterJ: DMeisterJ
<+)O Robido O(+>: r0b1d0
Koodo: Koodoe
Nemesis: Nemesis556
Beysus: hotiva

cha_kinopio.png

Nemesis_

Getting Mario Kart tomorrow. Excited.

And you can tell who hasn't actually played Watch_Dogs just by how the respond to it. Poor them.

Getting Mario Kart tomorrow. Excited.

And you can tell who hasn't actually played Watch_Dogs just by how the respond to it. Poor them.
I got Watch_Dogs on Tuesday.

It's mind-numbingly dull.

The only fun I've had so far is playing that arcade-style shoot 'em up mini game and wondering how a bouncer can make a yearly income of $85,000. You can plainly see the paint by numbers design philosophy in the insufferable tailing missions, the doornail dull "hacking", the half-baked mechanics for pretty much everything you do in the game.

After ACIV and now this, I just have to come to terms with the fact that (Ancel excepted), Ubisoft's lowest common denominator, developed by committee pig shit isn't worth the money even in the driest of software droughts. I'm never buying another one of their so-called "AAA" turd mountains ever again.

B-Dex

The only fun I've had so far is playing that arcade-style shoot 'em up mini game and wondering how a bouncer can make a yearly income of $85,000. You can plainly see the paint by numbers design philosophy in the insufferable tailing missions, the doornail dull "hacking", the half-baked mechanics for pretty much everything you do in the game.

After ACIV and now this, I just have to come to terms with the fact that (Ancel excepted), Ubisoft's lowest common denominator, developed by committee pig shit isn't worth the money even in the driest of software droughts. I'm never buying another one of their so-called "AAA" turd mountains ever again.

This scalding brew. Although I enjoyed ac4 for the pirate theme.

Also the prancer kart shits.

That sure does sound like an ubisoft sandbox game.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Niece dont do this to me, I ordered the game yesterday
jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

ACIV shits though
ie4LZvtfDAVRv.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

I could tell from the preview/review footage that it was an AC Character/Settings swap, but people are stills tanning it. Where AC IV wins is that it's inherently a much more interesting game because of the setting versus a game taking place in a city.

But thanks for the tea, I knew I wouldn't want this game, and this confirms it.

Fey

Banned
i think the package with the game arrived, but i'm being nice to my brother who asked me not to open it until he arrived
emot-colbert.gif

i've been stroking the box occasionally i hope it's in here
emot-colbert.gif

Ray_Of_Light.jpg
Madonna_-_Music_%28album%29.jpg

i1sBmkKcCyLa5.gif

Been listening to these flawless albums today. The Drowned World Tour must've been the godliest thing ever to experience live. It's so damn unfair that she's so flawless.
Then I look at Rihanna and I realise that if she can be a pop star then anyone can do anything :lol

I just can't. I owe it to Madonna to do well on these exams.

Nemesis_

I didn't attend but having watched all of her tours besides Confessions, SS and MDNA - Drowned World was her worst. I cannot at her having two very strong albums and then fucking them up with a tour that falls apart halfway through.

the first half was good tho

I didn't attend but having watched all of her tours besides Confessions, SS and MDNA - Drowned World was her worst. I cannot at her having two very strong albums and then fucking them up with a tour that falls apart halfway through.

the first half was good tho

Oh, sigh. Maybe it was for the best then.

Have you heard the Japanese bonus track for Music, Cyber-Raga? It sounds like a Ray of Light outtake and very similar to Shanti/Ashtangi.

I've never actually been through Madonna's B-sides and bonus tracks, I only really know of Has To Be and Cyber-Raga because they were attached to my favourite albums. She doesn't really have many, most of the time she just put another album track on the B-side.

Hmm. Confessions apparently had 'Fighting Spirit', 'Super Pop' and 'History' for different fan groups. I think I need some time to see what I think of them. (Sorry about the shitty YouTube links, they're not in particularly good quality anywhere lol)

The B-side as a whole was pretty much killed by digital download, I guess. Now you just get leaks on the Internet of songs that didn't make the final cut of the album. Time marches on~

Fuuuuuck I really wanna buy a Wii U.
I don't get the sudden thirst. Mario Kart is as Mario Kart does.

"And now with ATVs!" sounds just about right.

I went so low as to throw my pennies at Playstation Vita, such is the depth of my indiscretion.

And yet even I wouldn't give WiiU a cursory first or even judgmental second glance (you know, the one where a cute guy walks in and you acknowledge him, and then you notice he has week-old grime under his fingernails or is wearing Skechers or something).

Fey

Banned
Oh, sigh. Maybe it was for the best then.

Have you heard the Japanese bonus track for Music, Cyber-Raga? It sounds like a Ray of Light outtake and very similar to Shanti/Ashtangi.

I've never actually been through Madonna's B-sides and bonus tracks, I only really know of Has To Be and Cyber-Raga because they were attached to my favourite albums. She doesn't really have many, most of the time she just put another album track on the B-side.

Hmm. Confessions apparently had 'Fighting Spirit', 'Super Pop' and 'History' for different fan groups. I think I need some time to see what I think of them. (Sorry about the shitty YouTube links, they're not in particularly good quality anywhere lol)

The B-side as a whole was pretty much killed by digital download, I guess. Now you just get leaks on the Internet of songs that didn't make the final cut of the album. Time marches on~

I just started discovering some unreleased/B-side songs a few weeks ago, and she has so much, with the quality ranging from all over. x_______x

I love History, though.

I went so low as to throw my pennies at Playstation Vita, such is the depth of my indiscretion.

And yet even I wouldn't give WiiU a cursory first or even judgmental second glance (you know, the one where a cute guy walks in and you acknowledge him, and then you notice he has week-old grime under his fingernails or is wearing Skechers or something).

Because you have problems. Every game is a sequel. To dismiss Mario Kart just because it's in a long running series is just stupid. Almost as stupid as saying MK8 is no different from it's predecessors. Let love into your heart.

Lol, it's coz I miss playing pretty Nintendo games. When I played the Gamecube for the first time I was so smitten by how glossy everything looked (especially Smash Bros) and I haven't had that feeling in a long time. I've been completely shut out from the PS4/XBO side of things so to me Mario Kart 8 looks like the shiiiz.

Also that's always how it is with Nintendo systems. I buy it for like 4 games, and I have SO much fun playing those 4 games, but then I'll just keep it on standby for like 8 months until the next game comes out that I wanna play. It's practically culture at this point.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
OMG @ these last 2 FLAWLESS pages

all this Madonna love

all this Mario Kart love

tossing enough shade @ Ubiflop to bury it completely (FYI Rayman Legends is amazing though)

another rock solid defense of my girl Gaga by Soulscribe

Azaelia being a mess as per

BLESS ALL OF YOU <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom