• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the game is out but this is the last post to update the newest popgaf NNIDs. I'll bookmark this post and add to it when more people get their Wii Us.

GAF Name : NNID

Supermanisdead: Supermanizdead
Aguila: Agui1a
Gravelord_Nito: Gravelord_Nito18
Booty Patrol: 212Banks
JCX: MetroidManX
Satch: satchy
DMeisterJ: DMeisterJ
<+)O Robido O(+>: r0b1d0
Koodo: Koodoe
Nemesis: Nemesis556
Beysus: hotiva
Fey: haid.94
Touchdown: Touchdown57
tali'zorah84: yuuko-245
Soulscribe: Soulscribe
B-Dex: Dexalicious
Partition: drewdd
Never Forever: NeverForeverEver

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know the game is out but this is the last post to update the newest popgaf NNIDs. I'll bookmark this post and add to it when more people get their Wii Us.

I've been delayed til next week thanks to my credit card smh.

Mine's yuuko-245
I'll be able to play when my TW101 download completes (ie: in 2045)

Styles

Instrumental of Brooklyn Nights: https://soundcloud.com/haus-of-retrograde/brooklyn-nights-official-instrumental

ibq0uBy3h98VKr.gif

botty

Banned

tali'zorah84: yuuko-245

please take me off this list.

Vazduh

What's this Eurovision-like gaysplosion of an instrumental?

The soundcloud comments are a bit much:

gaga (read: any celebrity with a large stanbase) could put out an album that's just 50 minutes of playing a kazoo and it'd garner all sorts of "YASSSSS" and the like

but yeah, it's not so great

This is so bad icant. please be a fucking demo or not included on anything again

iy1iJAwqQyrbm.gif

I don't get it, isn't this just the instrumental for the demo we've had for months?

The song's a bit painful but the bridge has potential if she just works on those lyrics. Also she needs to stop pausing mid-sentence just to make a melody happen:

I found an old pair of, keys in my purse that o, pened the walkup we shared, how did they get there JERK???

DMeisterJ

Banned
Get into the 7th anniversary of Good Girl Gone Bad by listening to the timeless classic alber that spawned such hits as "Umbrella," "Take a Bow," and the genre-defining "Disturbia".

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh my goodness I had forgotten how good breakin dishes was

Brooklyn Nights reminded me how Gaga needs to move on from Artpop asap.
And the Beyonce vid just reminded me what a mess that whole 'Sasha Fierce' concept was. At least the music was good~

GGGB still sleighs, seven years later. Truly the album when Rihanna went from temporary starlet to transcendent superstar.

Is he cheating?/Maybe I don't know/I'm looking around for something else to throw

The unjust treatment of Breakin' Dishes is Lov7 Song levels. Guaranteed smashes, painfully wasted. It's a testament to Rihanna's strong discography that there aren't enough years in an era for all the singles she could release to slay the charts.

DMeisterJ

Banned
GGGB still sleighs, seven years later. Truly the album when Rihanna went from temporary starlet to transcendent superstar.

Is he cheating?/Maybe I don't know/I'm looking around for something else to throw

The unjust treatment of Breakin' Dishes is Lov7 Song levels. Guaranteed smashes, painfully wasted. It's a testament to Rihanna's strong discography that there aren't enough years in an era for all the singles she could release to slay the charts.

I hate Death Jam for the Lov7 song treatment. It was a top 10 waiting to happen. And they paid it dust. Messy.

You used to be Mister all about me
Now you just thirsty for celebrity
Best thing that happened to your ass was me
Pull down them Tom Fords, and act like you see

You thirsty for a dream
Leaving me drowning
Boy there ain't no SOS
Filled with discontent
Finding you can’t quit
Why you try to so damn hard?

Oh, you’re thirsty
Oh, you’re thirsty
Oh, you’re thirsty

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

Vazra

I love you the first time. I love you the last time.
Yo soy la princesa, comprende these white lines?
Cause I'm your jazz singer & you're my cult leader.
I love you forever. I really love you forever.
This is ultraviolence...

I live

Now I can stop thinking 'bout that taste like cherry pop
Pop pop, che-cherry che-cherry pop pop
Cherry pop
ibaGVLQjOYjgJl.gif

Im addicted to this sacharine explosion

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I see the Wii U as the Gaga of the gaming world

Nintendo was at the top of the world with the Wii and outsold everyone, people couldn't get enough, just like Gaga was at the top for a few years. Both shone too brightly and had to come crashing down. But both will make a comeback. Still, the Wii U keeps trucking along just like Gaga, and the flawless Mario Kart 8 is Nintendo's true Artpop <3 <3 <3

Vazra

Now I can stop thinking 'bout that taste like cherry pop
Cherry pop
ibaGVLQjOYjgJl.gif

Im addicted to this sacharine explosion

Last night we made out
Then we saw the blackout
But it tasted like a cherry pop pop pop
Now I'm looking in his eyes
All I see is paradise
You're tasty like a cherry pop pop pop
Never felt like this before,
I just want more
Pop pop pop pop!
i063YsibuJEwh.gif

I swear Illuminati has something to do with this.

Nintendo was at the top of the world with the Wii and outsold everyone, people couldn't get enough, just like Gaga was at the top for a few years. Both shone too brightly and had to come crashing down. But both will make a comeback. Still, the Wii U keeps trucking along just like Gaga, and the flawless Mario Kart 8 is Nintendo's true Artpop <3 <3 <3
*Cancels Mario Kart 8 order*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Eww pls stop

Fey

Banned

how dare u compare nintendo to lady ngagea

iHt10uecXPn9u.gif

Did anyone else buy the Mario Kart 8 bundle? I can't figure out how to download ma free game. It's all registered but it's still asking if I wanna purchase Pikmin 3 instead of getting it for free. Sigh

3phemeral

Oh dear lord, Mariah is starting to sing Heavenly on her special right now. *bites fingers*

Surprised she did some of the belts live but she must have gotten better at lipping because (with my low quality stream), I couldn't tell. They did cut away to the choir a lot, so that probably helped. Definitely had to lip a lot of those last belts due to the quick cuts and that really horribly distorted whisper she does at "I don't believe. No!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom