• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky-G-Shower-2014-1200x1200-300x300.png

popgaf is getting closed soon
fuLMaVY.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I can't get over how perf Tough Love is

In a year of standout pop releases it's a highlight

Everything about it is exquisite

Slé me Jessie, end me.

Reckoner

I just listened to Ultraviolence and the first song, Cruel World, reminds me a lot of Oasis somehow. There are definitely songs that I'll use for some time.

The Flop

Banned
I am still so taken aback and living for my Sia "Chandelier"

tumblr_n6gv03KvU81qa4iv8o1_400.gif

and now with "eye of the needle"

I'm slayed.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SIA YAAAAAAAAS get that number 1 pop single while singing on a bed face down!

sia-performs-on-seth-meyers.jpg

Also which POPGaffer did this parody?

Make me feel like paradise
Give me what I'm missing
Send me to the highest heights
Take me up and away

I've tasted love so many times
With something always missing
But I know that you got the kind
To take me up and away

iTedS5OnaWQ8l.gif

HiResDes

I know it's about time for you guys to swoon all over that new mediocre Lana record, but I'm drive by posting to share this album, which I've found to be a fantastic, modest little pop album in its own right.

I think it's one of the top catchiest records of the year. Giving this the full HRD seal of approval, though there aren't many samples on youtube.

Here's a sample of her skills

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
YASSS the absolute best

Venus is second

Mercury is aight

Mars sucks

You take that back! </3

Mars >>>Pluto >>>>> everyone else >>>>> Chibi-Usa

Fire QUEEN

red hot temper, red high heels

Self proclaimed leader of the Sailor Soldiers <3

ZEwZ1Mz.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
No tea no shade I fall asleep to lana all the time
Her voice just soothes the soul

Styles

The delicate beginning rush
The feeling you can know so much
Without knowing anything at all

Now that I can't put this down
If I had known what I know now
I never would've played so nonchalant

Taxi cabs and busy streets
That never bring you back to me
I can't help but wish you took me with you.

ix4UoYuOZIKcA.gif

Yado

I know it's about time for you guys to swoon all over that new mediocre Lana record, but I'm drive by posting to share this album, which I've found to be a fantastic, modest little pop album in its own right.

I think it's one of the top catchiest records of the year. Giving this the full HRD seal of approval, though there aren't many samples on youtube.

Here's a sample of her skills

This is only slightly less mediocre than whatever it is Lana is trying to peddle these days.

HiResDes

I'm responding to the video you posted. You posted it because you thought it was good right?

It's an older track from a mixtape, not an example of the full potential of the album...Which you haven't heard a single track of, and you say whatever Lana is trying to peddle, so it's obvious you haven't even listened to Ultraviolence either. LOL

Yado

It's an older track from a mixtape, not an example of the full potential of the album...Which you haven't heard a single track of, and you say whatever Lana is trying to peddle, so it's obvious you haven't even listened to Ultraviolence either. LOL

At no point in my post did I say I was referring to her full album. I can only speak on what you posted, which was that song and I did listen to Ultraviolence, unfortunately.

OMG I haven't listened to Ultraviolence in full yet. The songs I've heard so far are a mix of great to blah... Florida Kilos sucked on the first listen, but Guns and Roses gave me life. I might have to write a review for this one

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
OMG I haven't listened to Ultraviolence in full yet. The songs I've heard so far are a mix of great to blah... Florida Kilos sucked on the first listen, but Guns and Roses gave me life. I might have to write a review for this one

How is this even possible

Matt_

Wuuuuut. What kind of reverse opinion :jonny:

Florida Kilos gets better with every listen tbh.

ikr
I wasn't too hot on it the first time but I adore it now
The production just grabs me, and it's so different to everything else on the album too

We could get high in Miami, dance the night away
People never die in Miami, that's what they all say
(You believe me, don't you baby?)

ioWS1pdm2g9Uz.gif

Come on down to Florida
I got something for ya
We could see the kilos or the keys, baby, oh ya
Guns in the summertime
Drink a Cherry Cola lime
Prison don't mean nothing to me if you'll be by my

iQ8oP34BHcVtF.gif

Yayo, yayo, yayo