• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

I'm having a moment with Old Money
52b0f867.gif
Ultraviolence suddenly clicking with me
52b0f867.gif
this surge of emotion
52b0f867.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Threatening to push someone down the stairs on Instagram of all places though :biblio

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yassss it's been too long since we've had some Azealia drama
edit; oop double post

I love that Azealia Banks is practically just a Twitter/Instagram genie now and her music has reverted to being background sounds for her readers while they take in all her triflin' soliloquies

#andyourwifecan'tread

Honestly what has Azalea done really? Why is "famous"? She's just a twitter troll account as far as I know.

I guess she yelled on Float My Boat from Lazy Jay, ruining it in the process...?

I'd rather stan Taylor Swift.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Honestly what has Azalea done really? Why is "famous"? She's just a twitter troll account as far as I know.

I guess she yelled on Float My Boat from Lazy Jay, ruining it in the process...?

I'd rather stan Taylor Swift.

umm 212 shits please take several seats

Why can't they just be friends? :(

Is there any context or is this just a random and vicious attack?
Bye at all the exclamation marks, he's clearly off his head on something. I hope he's not normally like that. That would be scary.

Nemesis_

"I stood next to you on purpose to see if you would say hello" is the most ridiculous thing to complain about. If you were that thirsty for attention or somebody to talk to you why wouldn't you just initiate the conversation? I don't get it.

God, she's such a fucking mess.

What makes someone just throw that out there? Twitter isn't actually a stream of consciousness, you can self-censor between your brain and Tweeting. She really is that desperate for attention, huh

:(

Like, insulting his wife? What kind of random bitchery.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I'm in the Coooooorner ♪
Watching you kiiiiiiiiissssss her
OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh ♪

I'm right over heeeeeeeeeeeere ♪
Why can't you see meeeee
OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooh ♪

Bopping to my fave Robyn song on my walk @ lunch *set on repeat 1*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcNo07Xp8aQ

royalan

T.I and Iggy collabed on a track called "No Mediocre":

QA7uftN.jpg

I'm gonna give Azealia the benefit of the doubt and assume that SOMETHING must have happened between all of them to prompt Azealia to come at TI's wife like that.

But STILL...mad disrespectful.

See, and THIS is why her album STILL isn't out. She fucks around and gets into these public feuds with people who actually CAN end her career.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm refusing on principle to watch a video for shades of snooze

also because i need to get a lot of work done this afternoon and i can't afford a nap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom