• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

ugly.
her face looked so much better pre-lobotomy

iWayw51vnxEGo.gif

Nice seeing kyon being alive and well

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How strange of Billboard to tease such a random though
I'm not fussed though, still really digging the track. Definitely think Madge would bring it

Vazduh

I'm gonna try to listen to PSY's new piece of trash Hangover while I'm drunk af tonight and see if I can use while in a compromised mental state.

Be strong. Praying for you, sis.

Although, if you have to use something Korean, go for these chunes instead:

Miss A - Lips
Nine Muses - Figaro
Rania - Style
T-ARA - Bo Peep Bo Peep

My Friday night jam ready to get my drank on.

Yessss, stan!

Q2Qhwvb.gif

And have fun!

Mau ®;117471857 said:
PRISM is a bop filled adventure though.

As much as I hate to admit it, the album is actually usable despite some songs being utter trash.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Talk that Talk is actually a good alber. I was listening today. YDO and TTT are underrated masterpieces. Two sure fire hits messed up by DEATH Jam and Blue Ivy.

Oh and yeah, Dark Horse is better than any of our faves output for 2013 and 2014 thus far. I didn't lie.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
TTT >> Unapologetic tbh
You da one, where have you been, we found love, Drunk On Love (bey stealing the name much) are all bops

Talk that Talk is actually a good alber. I was listening today. YDO and TTT are underrated masterpieces. Two sure fire hits messed up by DEATH Jam and Blue Ivy.

Oh and yeah, Dark Horse is better than any of our faves output for 2013 and 2014 thus far. I didn't lie.

Sis, I have no idea where your taste level is sometimes with posts like this. Like, is hip-hop/R&B a goto genre for you or are you mostly in the pop realm?

And Unapologetic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TTT

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
TTTrash is better than Unalprolapse

Where Have You Been and We Found Love are both great dance songs, Cockiness and Cake both serve to that raunchy side and then there is Drunk In Love (which Beyonce's is better tho) for that love song need, the rest been disposable filler trash. While in Rii U the only good song is Diamonds

naomi-campbell-01.gif

Matt_

Oh my goodness almost forgot about cake
flawless even the extended remix with brown

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
OMMMMG I finally found it. I've been hearing this hot jam on the drive to work and always forget the lyrics by the time I get to my desk so I can't google it and find the song. Today, fate provided me a helping hand as the song started the moment I turned on my car with the radio DJ saying the name of the song. I was so happy I could cry :*)

What a sexy, PERFECT BOP. My fave musical discovery of 2014 tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESXgJ9-H-2U

slay a bit Kiesza

funny-baby-toddler-church.gif

Matt_

OMMMMG I finally found it. I've been hearing this hot jam on the drive to work and always forget the lyrics by the time I get to my desk so I can't google it and find the song. Today, fate provided me a helping hand as the song started the moment I turned on my car with the radio DJ saying the name of the song. I was so happy I could cry :*)

What a sexy, PERFECT BOP. My fave musical discovery of 2014 tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESXgJ9-H-2U

slay a bit Kiesza

funny-baby-toddler-church.gif

Talking of, Radio 1 DJ Greg James did his own version of this video
Not as scarring as wrecking ball and not as good as his Robyn video but pretty good

robin-thicke.jpg

1. You’re My Fantasy
2. Get Her Back
3. Still Madly Crazy
4. Lock The Door
5. Whatever I Want
6. Living In New York City
7. Love Can Grow Back
8. Black Tar Cloud
9. Too Little Too Late
10. Tippy Toes
11. Something Bad
12. The Opposite of Me
13. Time of Your Life
14. Forever Love​

July 1st

:3

Thicke' Here, My Dear. Interesting. Doubt he'll have a huge single this time though.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Well of course Unap is better than TTT, it's her second best alber, overall. Coincidentally, her two best are both where she had the heaviest hand in writing them. Abut TTT is still a great alber full of bops.

The Lord's album is done

“I can go back to the studio now and finish my next album, which is actually already done. We just have to put some finishing touches to it.

flgk'sdfgkljsdnfgsdfg August can't come soon enough.

ibm3w8j12G1jqy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been vocal of wanting Rih to go more Island flavor. Imagine something like Can't Remember to Forget You but not shit or Standing On The Sun but with the Rih power. Rih has grown quite enough and tackle that Island, Caribbean sound and slay it.

royalan

In all seriousness, even if I end up hating it, I can't fucking wait for a new Madonna album.

She's the True Queen. Everything she does is an event, and she's earned that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom