• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source
"They're shooting this in the summer. She'll get dark enough."
Such defense
ed2305b7.png

iZdTFaaMA8yGa.gif

I don't see it for her. But Angela Bassett looked nothing like Anna Mae Bullock and that turned out pretty well.

Styles

Well, my boyfriend's in a band
He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed
I've got feathers in my hair
I get down to Beat poetry
And my jazz collection's rare
I can play most anything
I'm a Brooklyn baby
I'm a Brooklyn baby

lana_del_rey_-_spin.gif

Desnudate by queen Xtina starts playing in the club, and my shirt rips right off

Take me to the afterlife Madame G Spot. fooOooOoo MeeeeEEE

/hammered

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Free bars should be a legal requirement at 21st parties tbh, lawdt last night was divine.
That Michelle Williams song would have so much potential if it wasn't shoving jesus own my throat. I'm quite capable of getting a man down there without Michelle's help thanks.

You two really do fulfil the student stereotype.
09954248.gif
09954248.gif
09954248.gif

I seem to have saved over 200 albums on Spotify over the past few months to listen to after exams finished. Let me start at the end with Zola Jesus...
ZolaJesusAWH120111.jpg

The production on COAD is amazing. Being a Madonna album actually hurts it because some people won't give it a chance.

I only recently found out Stuart Price is only 36. For some reason I thought he was older.

royalan

So Taylor, Adele, Rih, Madonna all have albums pretty much ready to go at any time. Exciting time to be a pop fan.

And yet, watch them all release them at the same fucking time, fight over promo opportunities, and at least one of them inexplicably flop.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's pretty clear what's gonna happen. Rihanna and Taylor will release close to each other (Rihanna first), Adele will release last, Madonna will release inbetween.

I think Rih and Tay's lead singles will drop in August/September respectively, with Albers in October/November. Adele's alber will be late November, with Madge coming in sometime between.

Mau ®

Popgaf's new fave, Kiesza, wrote a song for Rih. And Rih recorded it!

Get ready for R8 to be a deep house & trap record!!! :duca:

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mau ®;117706883 said:
Popgaf's new fave, Kiesza, wrote a song for Rih. And Rih recorded it!

Get ready for R8 to be a deep house & trap record!!! :duca:

KATY HA IMPACT! DARK HORSE IT'S IMPACT! GET INTO PRISM IMPACTING THE OTHERS!

SLAY

81HN4.gif

Vazduh

Here is my random assortment of thoughts:

-Orphan Black finale was insane.
-Fargo finale, while solid, was not as good as the episode prior to it.
-The Raid 2 is one of the best action movies ever made (it's on par with the first one, maybe better), please watch it ASAP.

Uo0SxCk.gif

-Yes to Kiesza writing for Rihanna.
-No to the Michelle Williams' single.

-Yes, You Know Nothing, stan for Miss A! :***

-I really need to get laid, it's been too long ;_;

Nemesis_

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 19, 2014

Lady Gaga may choose to decorate herself with elaborate and even uncomfortable outfits, but Asia doesn’t get to make that choice. Although it seems pretty clear that Lady Gaga loves Asia, we think Asia—and all dogs—are adorable without all the added flair and that the best accessory for any dog is a comfortable, secure, well-fitting harness, which is perfect for long walks together.

http://www.peta.org/media/news-releases/lady-gaga-asia-adorable-without-added-flair/

Put the dog down gaga

iYWKhRxzYCV2S.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
PETA needs to fucking be outlawed already
Moaning because someone briefly puts jewelry on their dog for a picture? Get a grip, it's not like gags pierced the dogs ears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom