• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I see some people are slipping up and thinking their broke-down, washed up, drugged out, no-longevity-havin, running-to-reality-shows-years-after-Legend-started-and-finished-the-trend, flippity-flop-after-2-albums, name-changing-to-revive-the-DEAD-brand ass faves can come for Queentina Legendera -- the Eternal Bad Bitch who slays just by putting on some damn lip gloss.

Let me noT.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

oh thank you for this! :)

what a jam I love it

1363291077347447_animate.gif

Grizzo

I'm glad that song was posted here, I like you already :D The entire album was actually really good, it's really cohesive, without much filler (unlike her first album). Those of you who haven't listened to the album should give it a listen, especially if you're into electro-pop.

Thanks! The album is nice to listen to from time to time (and a music video for Desire would have been great), but it's nothing next to the pop masterpiece that is Rachel Stevens' Come & Get It (released two years later) :D

royalan

Hanging out with 7echnicor... POPGAF reunion mothafuckewzz

I see this hookup.

It's not even my birthday
But he wanna lick the icing off
I know you want it in the worst way
Can't wait to blow my candles out
He want that

Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake

Aguila

#ICONIC
I hope Zedd's production is more minimalistic than what he usually offers.

I can imagine a nice breezy electronic song with Ariana's voice. Pleeeeeasseee
075ee6d1.gif

Mau ®;117786560 said:
Ellie has been seen with Calvin so much lately. I'm glad he broke up with the vile Rita Ora. Ellie and him are perfect for each other.

If the rumours are true about the Ed Sheeran song 'Don't', then i don't think she'll be much better than Rita.

Even Sweden had to have a rotten apple eventually to make it fair on the rest of the world, lol.

Truly proof of Charli's power, her golden touch redeems all 🙏 Her features are true benevolence, let alone her masterful solo works, long may she reign.

La Roux has pushed Trouble in Paradise back to the 14th or 21st July. It says one on Amazon and the other on iTunes. My album of the summer 😭😭😭

Vazduh

Yep, that's an Icona Pop song alright.

Just them sing-a-long yelling like a bunch of girl scouts.
Listening to full album of this is really tiring. Lovers to Friends is one of the few exceptions, they actually harmonize on that track.

Exactly what I was about to say. And I agree with You Know Nothing, Iconic EP remains their best release.

JCX

Ouch.

I hope those Rising Star ratings don't send Ke?ha back to rehab.

I still watch American Idol regularly, and even I didn't have the stamina to finish the whole two hour show yesterday. I really like the voting concept, but everything else (talent, pacing, hosting) was weak.

Hope this doesn't turn out like NBC's pre-The Voice failure, The One.

Bladenic

Oily marks appear on walls
Where pleasure moments hung before.
The takeover, the sweeping insensitivity of this still life

This iconic classic. On the other hand, this song is responsible for Jason Derulo having a career, so I'm a bit mixed on its existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom