• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
Madeon apparently just confirmed that he made the instrumental for Gaga, but it evidently leaked so a rando band decided to you use before ARTPOP came out. lol

No, he made the remix for this band, the remix leaked before or during the process of Gaga making MJH. He pulled it off the internet because he sold the song to Gaga.

Gawd you delusional turds

Vazduh

godelsmetric is still banned?

xoGQIgf.gif

Come back, sis!

Btw, sistren, get into this bop.

TĀLĀ - On My Own In Hua Hin

Aguila

#ICONIC
"I have this idea for this record called "Music to Watch Boys To," so yeah, I'm just kind of thinking about that and what that would mean" - Lana

o
thing.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
godelsmetric is still banned?

xoGQIgf.gif

Come back, sis!

On this hallowed weekend of the best of festivals Glastonbury too.

MIA started performing at ten but I forgot all about it, so let me rewind on the BBC's godly player to the start of her set and witness the mess/slayage/prettylightshow

OH MY LAWD HER STAGE SLAY GIRL

royalan

What you reading siS

Books, or hoes?

Get your life to Glassheart

A little bit of both. ;)

I made a mixtape with some new tunes, so maybe you'll find something for yourself there :)

Sophie Ellis Bextor-Wanderlust

Thanks!

"I have this idea for this record called "Music to Watch Boys To," so yeah, I'm just kind of thinking about that and what that would mean" - Lana

o
thing.gif

I already have a song for this.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oop, MIA is calling out the BBC for not broadcasting her show tonight because some of her dancers are wearing Stop Tamil Deportation tshirts and thats too political

Matt_

Jesus Christ
For all the charisma she has live her voice just complete destroys it
Come in with these massive productions only to have it falter out to her dodgy rapping. Backing tracks are your friend dear, use them.

Mau ®

I've been listening to Kylie's Aphrodite album and it's still really good.

Such a shame that she had to release that turd earlier this year. Ch..

royalan

Bobby Womack passed today. :(

You probably wouldn't know much of his music unless you're really into classic Soul music. However, he did feature Lana Del Rey on their song Dayglo Reflection, which is still one of my favorite songs by her.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Bobby Womack passed today. :(

You probably wouldn't know much of his music unless you're really into classic Soul music. However, he did feature Lana Del Rey on their song Dayglo Reflection, which is still one of my favorite songs by her.

Oh no :(

I love that song too. And Womack said that he would have loved to make a whole album with Lana :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Zzzzzzzz...
ibl3ipiQlibW1P.gif

Do you think we'll remember Natalia Kills 6th album 30 years after it comes out when we can barely remember her 30 minutes after you bring her up the the nth time?

One of the most iconic eras of all time. Only the legend himself.
Yes, "one of." Seems like folks today can barely manage to piece together one iconic era with teams of yes men and stacks of cash. Funny what a little talent can do for you.

That anniversary edition BETTER see the light of day
ibu2F0Qg7Bvcsw.gif

ibhucLxdhfXGqO.gif

This is P we're talking about here. When has he ever done the sensible thing?

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;118560338 said:
I've been listening to Kylie's Aphrodite album and it's still really good.

Such a shame that she had to release that turd earlier this year. Ch..

Right? She'd had such a great streak imo from Fever to Body Language to X then to Aphrodite. It was just hit after hit. Kylie rocks but sorry girl, Kiss Me Once was utter TRASH. I use absolutely nothing from the album, except maybe "Sleeping with the Enemy" once in a while when I'm in a sounds-like-a-James-Bond-credits-theme mood

Nemesis_

I wish I could understand why people interview perez hilton in 2014

edit: not the katy perry mention lol

That show is generally pretty shit, they interview dumb mothers with no qualifications whatsoever about WHAT THE BEST APPS ARE and HOW TO STAY SAFE ON THE INTERNET and label these people as "tech experts"

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;118576820 said:
HighProphet Mau is in sesión

Ask questions and they shall be answered

Will I have a cardiac arrest while driving when Im 40 and take 4 people down with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom