• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexotheque is so good.

She wants to know why he's not home
Oh I bet money, money, money I bet
He's at the sexotheque
He never answers the phone
Oh I bet money, money, money I bet
He's at the sexotheque

I can hear God.

Mau ®

BsX4lVvIQAA1Wbc.jpg

Her Beauty
worship2.gif

The Flop

Banned
Thoughts Divas:

I'm slayed by a few songs off Sia's new album Elastic Heart, Chandelier, and Fire meets Gasoline.

I'm here for R8's worldwide Domination

I'm ready to come out as a stan for T Swifty

My gurls from Fifth Harmony rocked the Today show on friday and are about to take over the world! They had the biggest audience of any "Summer series" show so far! bigger then artist like Marron 5!

Artpop still makes me BOP when it comes on my itunes... SORRY I"M NOT SORRY@!!!!

I'm drunk

3phemeral

Leona, no Deja Vu is indeed a crime. Probably my favourite single of hers.

(Haven't heard any of her albums to be fair.)

Ah, cheers man. I'll check these out.

Lol, here was me complaining that peeps don't check out my links, and loads have flown by since yesterday and I haven't checked out a single one!

Just really busy at the minute, just moved to a new city so getting settled into my new job/flat and whatnot. I'll try and check out the stuff you other guys posted this afternoon when I have a few hours free.

Keep the tunes coming guys!
I'm actually behind myself. On Thursday, my landlord said that the two-bedroom apartment I've been on the waiting list for over a year finally opened up. The only catch was that I had to move out the next day and turn in my keys the following Monday. I have one day left to move and I've been scrambling to pack/unpack/organize again and clean. *_* But the new place is twice as big. It's gorgeous. :)

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
YASSSSS I managed to get a corrected disc of Madge's MDNA tour from the publisher after emailing in a complaint and copy of my receipt, I can now watch the blu-ray as it was MEANT to be heard!
excited.gif

I still wish she would release the MDNA tour version of Candy Shop (/Erotic) as a single, I need it on my playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxpaJQ89zBY

Thoughts Divas:

I'm slayed by a few songs off Sia's new album Elastic Heart, Chandelier, and Fire meets Gasoline.

Artpop still makes me BOP when it comes on my itunes... SORRY I"M NOT SORRY@!!!!

I'm drunk

*sigh* I wanted to like Sia cuz I do think a few of her songs and features are bops but when I found out what she looks like *shudder* that's all I can picture when I hear her songs
yes I know it's a bit shallow sorry not sorry
ed2305b7.png

BTW there is no need to apologize for liking Artpop. POPGAF may have turned on Gagita, but we all know Artpop was AOTY 2013 <3

YASSSSS I managed to get a corrected disc of Madge's MDNA tour from the publisher after emailing in a complaint and copy of my receipt, I can now watch the blu-ray as it was MEANT to be heard!
excited.gif

I still wish she would release the MDNA tour version of Candy Shop (/Erotic) as a single, I need it on my playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxpaJQ89zBY

While I commend her for singing live, I thank the almighty Jehovah she overdubs the DVD releases.

royalan

Lawd, it's over a month later, and I still bump Me. I Am Mariah and feel the same about it.

This was no bandwagon...Mimi put out a truly great album.

Yo, you rocking with the man crook
You can get your man took quicker than your hand shook
No frontin', it’s about his paper
He a giver, I’m a taker and a fibber and a faker
You gotta spend a lot for this behavior
If it ain’t about a dollar, I’m a holler at you later

acj35.gif

Grizzo

People were complaining when Rihanna was releasing an album every single year, and now they complain when she's taking more time between them.

Though I'll admit that Unapologetic feels like so long ago.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The way Rihanna is so nonchalant with ha slayage and how she is handed smash hits by my struggling faves. It makes me seethe.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Forever thinking that Lykke Li picture is Gaga

Trigger

People were complaining when Rihanna was releasing an album every single year, and now they complain when she's taking more time between them.

Though I'll admit that Unapologetic feels like so long ago.

Mmhmm, but I'm happy she's taking the break.

I've only listened to 4/9 fully, lemme go do my homework

What's your fav track from St. Vincent? *.*

Digital Witness or Prince :jonny: most likely. I Prefer Your Love and Every Tear Disappears are excellent too. The whole album is marvellous, I'll listen to her other three tomorrow I think.

Saw you pray to all
To make you a real boy
Saw you pray to all
To make you a real boy

It's just too good
ed2305b7.png

Koodo

Banned
ew @ Glorious.

idk hew that creature is between Fox and St Vincent, or that mosaic above the Fox. And I have yet to listen to Shytte Shit's latest.

The rest slay though. *.*

Vitanimus

Digital Witness or Prince :jonny: most likely. I Prefer Your Love and Every Tear Disappears are excellent too. The whole album is marvellous, I'll listen to her other three tomorrow I think.

Saw you pray to all
To make you a real boy
Saw you pray to all
To make you a real boy

It's just too good
ed2305b7.png

oooo I actually find I Prefer Your love and Every Tear Disappears to be kinda weak but maybe that's because I've been repeating the first 5 tracks of St. Vincent D:

yeah I've listened to her older stuff this past week and I'm more fond of it than her newest record. Strange Mercy in particular is fantastic.

Marrow, Cheerleader, Just The Same But Brand New and Cruel are all highlights, although I'm still kinda disgesting her discography and I still haven't touched her debut so I'm sure I'll find more faves outside her single releases.

Bladenic

Release me
Release my body
I know it's wrong
So why am I with you now
I say release me
'Cause I'm not able to
Convince myself
That I'm better off without you

Forever an eternal bop. Agnes ha power.

ew @ Glorious.

idk hew that creature is between Fox and St Vincent, or that mosaic above the Fox. And I have yet to listen to Shytte Shit's latest.

The rest slay though. *.*

'That creature' is Torisus Amon-Ra with her latest masterpiece, Unrepentant Geraldines. And the mosaic above Foxes is The Knife's Shaken-Up Versions <3

Bless, at least we can agrih on five of them tho

Can you recommend some new-ish Tori songs to check out? I have the Piano box set. My friends are dragging me to her NYC show, so I figure I should prepare a bit.

Um, there's Trouble's Lament, Wild Way, 16 Shades of Blue, Selkie and Wedding Day from Unrepentant Geraldines, which could serve as good starting points. She performs a solid amount of new album tracks at each show so I definitely recommend listening to the whole thing.

Her setlists are all over the place so it's really impossible to prepare, she'll do a few covers in the middle and I think she's opened every show so far with Parasol; I think having the Piano Box Set is enough, as she largely seems to be focusing on her 90s stuff and Unrepentant Geraldines for the setlists that I've seen. Her post-2005 albums are less suited to the tour format.

My fav releases of the past 12 months
because I didn't like enough just from this year :rip:

Ooh, I've listened to Habits a lot but I don't count it as an album so I didn't put it on there. Do It Again is over 30 minutes long, so that's LP length really. I'm looking forward to Tove Lo's album soooo much.
What's the album in the middle, assuming it's not just some arty thing you did?
:rip: at Artpop being on there, did you only listen to nine albums in the past twelve months or something?

Vitanimus

Ooh, I've listened to Habits a lot but I don't count it as an album so I didn't put it on there. Do It Again is over 30 minutes long, so that's LP length really. I'm looking forward to Tove Lo's album soooo much.
What's the album in the middle, assuming it's not just some arty thing you did?
:rip: at Artpop being on there, did you only listen to nine albums in the past twelve months or something?

The middle one is the OST for Ghost in the Shell: Arise. Eh I was pretty torn on Artpop because I've listened to it a LOT and I do enjoy the album, but I guess after the honeymoon period of the release it becomes kinda obvious that it isn't Gaga's best effort... but I needed to fill a slot from a July 2013 - 2014 timeframe and it was the only I saw so
2f010f9e.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
They married?
I swear I had only just read about speculation about them even being engaged
They only met a few months ago but I hope shes happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom