• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'll just leave this here

S6O1T.gif

For Immediate Release

ON THE RUN TOUR: BEYONCÉ AND JAY Z,
PRESENTING THEIR FIRST COLLABORATIVE TOUR,
DEBUTS IN SEPTEMBER, EXCLUSIVELY ON HBO

LOS ANGELES, July 10, 2014 – ON THE RUN TOUR: BEYONCÉ AND JAY Z,
featuring the superstars in their first collaborative tour – and their first HBO concert event
– will debut in September, it was announced today by Michael Lombardo, president, HBO
Programming. Taping September 12 and 13 at Stade de France in Paris on the only
international leg of their current tour, the special will feature the superstars performing
more than 40 songs.
“This is a major musical event that belongs on HBO,” noted Lombardo. “It’s going
to be a night to remember.”
Although 17-time Grammy winner Beyoncé and 19-time Grammy winner JAY Z
have recorded numerous hit songs together, including “Crazy in Love” and “Drunk in
Love,” and have been special guests on each other’s tours, ON THE RUN TOUR:
BEYONCÉ AND JAY Z marks the first time the married couple has toured together on the
same bill. The stadium tour covers 19 shows in the U.S. and two shows in Paris.
USA Today said of the tour, which began June 25 in Miami, “The coordination is
not just remarkable, it’s the absolute best way that two of the world’s best performers can
deliver a show that proves why they are on top together,” while the New York Times hailed it as “a show that acknowledged their two very different sorts of success without
diminishing either one.”
Beyoncé is currently appearing on HBO in “BEYONCÉ: X10,” a ten-episode series
of concert performances debuting Sunday nights before “True Blood”; she was previously
seen on the network in the intimate feature-length documentary “Life Is But a Dream,”
which debuted in Feb. 2013. JAY Z’s “Picasso Baby: A Performance Art Film” had its
world premiere on HBO in Aug. 2013.
BsRXE6hCYAAY155.jpg

The good sis Mumei has been regaling me with Patti LaBelle videos all day, so I thought I'd share with the group of 70 year old Patti showing the new girls how you do it. From March of this year.

Notice:
Patti getting off that stage quick to get off of those heels.
Ariana Grundy hearing, for the first time apparently, what a good singer sounds like live.

Mau ®

Rihanna greatly benefitted from the World Cup. Her reign among the straights has become so much stronger.

Time to drop the R8 kraken, RihALLAH

BsdhvttCMAIYslI.jpg

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;120905146 said:
Rihanna greatly benefitted from the World Cup. Her reign among the straights has become so much stronger.

Time to drop the R8 kraken, RihALLAH

BsdhvttCMAIYslI.jpg

XD @ the bolded!
I still don't like her music Mau, but I will not lie, I HAVE been enjoying her public persona, stunts and twitter/instagram trolling lately. (her cheering for Germany loooool) She's slaying on social media a bit
bth_coffee-drink-smiley.gif

XD @ the bolded!
I still don't like her music Mau, but I will not lie, I HAVE been enjoying her public persona, stunts and twitter/instagram trolling lately. (her cheering for Germany loooool) She's slaying on social media a bit
bth_coffee-drink-smiley.gif
Pretty much. Shes the only celeb thats entertaining to follow when shes not singing/performing. Every shot of her seems to come straight out of a magazine, she gives zero fucks, and always seems to have fun doing what she does.

Id rather she released a new album already, but in the meantime ill gladly scroll through her walking pics.

Mau ®

Rihanna partying with the german team is all over the sport's headlines in my country (and everywhere tbh).

Your faves don't enjoy that kind access to the heterosexual world like she does. Seethe at her UNIVERSAL appeal!!

OMG She looks the same, Queen!!!!
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
That's my point. She looks great for a nearly 50 year old woman who's experienced at least three lifetimes' worth of physical and mental exhaustion and borne twins after an extremely difficult pregnancy.

Some retouching is to be expected, but those extensive alterations basically erase any signs of a life actually lived.

She should be proud to show off the real "her" - and that's the purpose for which most celebrities commission Terry Richardson in the first place.

Touchdown

Banned
That's my point. She looks great for a nearly 50 year old woman who's experienced at least three lifetimes' worth of physical and mental exhaustion and borne twins after an extremely difficult pregnancy.

Some retouching is to be expected, but those extensive alterations basically erase any signs of a life actually lived.

She should be proud to show off the real "her" - and that's the purpose for which most celebrities commission Terry Richardson in the first place.

Why do you think it was her doing though? It might have been whoever put the pictures out in the mag, I doubt she even looked at the final ones. lol

edit: and also here is a more recent pic :) She's so cute with her kids.

1610744_10152526533412766_6589511808594345696_n.jpg

Why do you think it was her doing though? It might have been whoever put the pictures out in the mag, I doubt she even looked at the final ones. lol
gerL we're talking about the Mimi who tried to pass on a photograph from 1997 as being captured in 2014:

We're talking about the Mimi whose most recent musical output featured these jokes as cover art:

We're talking about the Mimi who Photoshopped her own baby bump to look like a smooth egg yolk.

I know it was her because it was her.
edit: and also here is a more recent pic :) She's so cute with her kids.

1610744_10152526533412766_6589511808594345696_n.jpg
I don't trust any image on her Instagram account. Only public appearances :p

This was her two weeks ago:

Touchdown

Banned
gerL we're talking about the Mimi who tried to pass on a photograph from 1997 as being captured in 2014:

Mariah-Carey-pic.jpg

We're talking about the Mimi whose most recent musical output featured these jokes as cover art:

We're talking about the Mimi who Photoshopped her own baby bump to look like a smooth egg yolk.

I know it was her because it was her.

tumblr_mqwwqzoGAz1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
smooth egg yolk?

Also she was just referencing that they were looking at old photos together with dem babies, See the other picture on top of that one? Don't believe everything you hear/read. ;)

Edit: Honestly Leona, not sure what to tell ya. Although I have learned the error of my ways, I'm probably the last person that should be speaking about this topic anyway. xD

iZ68hilwMkuYu.gif

Why does Mariah insist on calling her own children 'Dembabies'? Is she trying to sell it as a brand? Whatever. At least the mountains of royalties from All I Want For Christmas Is You will make up for their embarrassing names.
849cfcb6.gif

I'm convinced that the World Cup was secretly just R8 promo. Barbadian queen. ICON. She's always on the mind. This is all just build up to the single. You'll see.
7732f81d.png

Jesus Ware related news:
- Wildest Moments was written after her and a friend got into a food fight at a wedding then patched things up. #relatablequeen
- Miguel features on a 'fun, sexy track' called Kind Of Sometimes Maybe
- Album will release after she's married, so any time from September onwards

Also: Is Britney Spears a feminist role model?
Answer is no.

Taylor_Swift_-_Speak_Now_cover.png

Buy Speak Now on iTunes!
Taylor_Swift.gif

Zutroy

Not sure what the contents going to be like, but I know some of you are interested in theory side of music and might enjoy this free online course ran by Edinburgh University which has just started today. It's a self paced course which lasts five weeks.

Fundamentals of Music Theory

SaintZ

Ultraviolence (song) is being released as the 2nd single on August 18th. I guess the video will debut that day. Lana better promotE.

lanaunbothered55sta.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom