• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
]Sesac Global Superstar Mariah Carey Signs With SESAC

The Best-Selling Female Artist of All Time joins SESAC on the Heels of the Release of Her Brand New Critically Acclaimed Album Me. I Am Mariah…the Elusive Chanteuse

Mariah Carey
SESAC has signed un-paralleled singer, songwriter and producer Mariah Carey for representation. “SESAC couldn’t be more excited to sign Mariah Carey to our family of songwriters,” said Trevor Gale, Senior Vice President, SESAC. “Mariah Carey is without question one of the most gifted and influential artists ever and is truly iconic. While simultaneously remaining relevant, she continues dominating the charts in an unprecedented multi-format fashion. We are ecstatic to have the rare opportunity to work with such a prolific songwriter and producer. Mariah wrote, produced and used her incredible instrument to weave together her new album, which is being greeted with massive critical acclaim worldwide. She manages to top herself with each project and continues to transcend the music industry and the typical categorization of music, setting a standard that has yet to be matched. We are honored to have Mariah Carey in the SESAC family.”

“I’m excited to join the SESAC family and embark on this voyage together,” says Mariah Carey. “This album has been a personal journey and it is very close to my heart. I am confident that this partnership will allow me to explore new channels and audiences with my music.”

wow. :eek:

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Lady Starlight, who is pretty much what you'd get if Waluigi shopped at Forever 21. She kind of just stood there and air punched invisible babies while looking really impressed with the two beats she pressed a button to create. She was like "can you believe this was made with real instruments?? I KNOW SHOCKER RIGHT" and I'm like "you're still pressing a button bitch, don't try it."

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is the best thing I've read today. Starlight is so awful, Gaga needs to drop her and the other cling-ons that were present at her disastrous Doritos event (where the green vomit happened)

Soulscribe, I ALWAYS enjoy your Gaga write-ups. She's lucky to have such a devoted fan that isn't a part of the Mons-turd legion! ;)

Nemesis_

Soul it's great that you had fun.

But did you say Judas? How much of that did she sing? It sounds like she's added that to the setlist permanently. Did she not play Mary Jane Holland or Fashion!?

... The San Antonio venue is a relatively small one,...

Oh and as far as venue turnout, it definitely was not sold out. The earbleed section was completely filled, and almost all of the middle balcony was too. The lower balcony was 60% full, but it was the General Admission area that was surprisingly paltry. There was a looooot of floor I was seeing, ...
iN22lZCdfffyi.gif

Glad you had fun Soul. Happy late birthday.

Mumei

The good sis Mumei has been regaling me with Patti LaBelle videos all day, so I thought I'd share with the group of 70 year old Patti showing the new girls how you do it. From March of this year.

Notice:
Patti getting off that stage quick to get off of those heels.
Ariana Grundy hearing, for the first time apparently, what a good singer sounds like live.

Ariana has heard her before that. I'm pretty sure she's hoping Patti goes senile so she can steal her from Mariah.

And in honor of that wonderful Chaka Khan post you made, and on the subject of Lady Marmalade, have you heard this?

And yet the good sismod hasn't yet responded to a pm I sent 24 hours ago. Good to know.

mariahthumbsup.gif

:|

Twenty minutes is so long.

Beyoncé was incredible. So effortless. No one's faves could ever. Fuck, the life I received.

Jay was such a non factor. It wasn't cute for have Beyoncé's electrifying energy abruptly cut off by him. I bopped a bit during the songs I used but aside from that 🚮

Beyoncé was incredible. So effortless. No one's faves could ever. Fuck, the life I received.

Jay was such a non factor. It wasn't cute for have Beyoncé's electrifying energy abruptly cut off by him. I bopped a bit during the songs I used but aside from that 🚮
He was meh as expected - it's more tolerable if you view him as the intermission between Bey's costume changes <3

At my show, though, "99 Problems" and "Tom Ford" got bigger reactions than anything from Bey (aside from maybe "Single Ladies" but by then the crowd was already spent from the non-stop slayage).

The poor straights...

Mumei

What song did Christina release last year that was inspirational and touching? I honestly don't remember. This isn't shade.

What song did Christina release last year that was inspirational and touching? I honestly don't remember. This isn't shade.
ft. Snoop Dogg

GAYPOPGAF, I just created a Grindr profile and was met with a bunch of "Hey" and "Hi" messages. And then they asked if I was a bottom or a top. I'm not into penetrative sex, though.

What do?

And what's poz?

Booty-sis, did you cry during Resentment? Those ad libs tho

I was surprised by how slayed I was because I don't really use the song at all.

The little details in the performance gave everyone life. The entire stadium was screaming when she said "whack bitch" and pointed to herself smugly after singing "I know she was attractive but..."

And I'm upset she didn't do all of Naughty Girl. I could not with how abruptly it ended and Jay's ass appeared on stage.

I was surprised by how slayed I was because I don't really use the song at all.

The little details in the performance gave everyone life. The entire stadium was screaming when she said "whack bitch" and pointed to herself smugly after singing "I know she was attractive but..."

And I'm upset she didn't do all of Naughty Girl. I could not with how abruptly it ended and Jay's ass appeared on stage.
That's the only good part of "Naughty Girl" though.

I was about to RAGEEE when it seemed like she was only going to sing like five seconds of "Why Don't You Love Me?"

I'm glad it was a fake-out though, because it was LIFE-AFFIRMING.

whyyy
WHYyyy
Hwywhyyyy
whywyYAYyyyy

So good

That's the only good part of "Naughty Girl" though.

I was about to RAGEEE when it seemed like she was only going to sing like five seconds of "Why Don't You Love Me?"

I'm glad it was a fake-out though, because it was LIFE-AFFIRMING.

whyyy
WHYyyy
Hwywhyyyy
whywyYAYyyyy

So good

!!!!!!

I mean I knew she was gonna do that because she did the same thing on the Mrs Carter Show but it was still great.

Yonce was also a highlight, the dance bit before she sang was EVERYTHING.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I hope Freak Show is as forthcoming with the gif material as Coven was

I thought about posting this. What kind of fucking mess.
I swear Nakata hates her. An English version of one of her previous tracks would've sufficed.
Perfume gets Cling Cling and she gets this.

MA4pKIi.gif

Mau ®

VMA's nominations will be revealed today. I expect Miley to sweep, even though Wrecking Ball already feels ancient.

Oh and Sia will score her first #1 alberm next week, according to HDD. I think it will have decent longevity too.

ft. Snoop Dogg

GAYPOPGAF, I just created a Grindr profile and was met with a bunch of "Hey" and "Hi" messages. And then they asked if I was a bottom or a top. I'm not into penetrative sex, though.

What do?

And what's poz?

Grindr does not facilitate engaging conversations because most people are typing with their dicks and can thus only generate a few letters at a time. "Hi," "sup," "top?" "dtf?" "cn u host" "pics?" "hot," "wat u into," and my recent favorite, "i suck u u come over.' BE STILL MY HEART

I typically respond just as lazily, or send them pictures of Hillary Clinton, or come up with absurd abbreviations because I'm mean ("nmjsomcec" = nothing much, just sitting on my couch eating chilli)

Oh and poz I'm pretty sure stands for "prisoner of Zod," a reference to General Zod from the Superman canon. Because of that I would avoid having unprotected sex with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom