• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ChKg9M.jpg

Chill, lol.

Ignore Roy. Ha bussy has been neglected and she's a bit pressed.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Remember when we all got along, united in our disdain for Katy Perry?
swwBo.png

XD I will not lie, I'm loving how FEISTY Popgaf has been lately, like there's something in the air, I feel @ home
girliepopcorn.gif

Reminds me of ages ago when I used to only lurk and RIP the iconic Kyon would post and snatch wigs stanning ha fave Broken Spear-it. LOOOOOL I couldn't believe Knee actually had stans but LAWD if I didn't crack up at y'all back-and-forths

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Dark Horse changed all that.
iRrB0FU6oZnm0.jpg

Katy slays now.

Katy still sucks

I do use Dark Horse though
and Birthday

NinjaBoiX

Ignore Roy. Ha bussy has been neglected and she's a bit pressed.
Haha! I think he still mad that I called him out for poor grammar the first ever time I posted in here.

Plus, I was temporarily juniored at the time so he was all, "Who's this junior pulling me up?"

Then Pro Beef pulled him up cos I'm a legit Neogaf celeb and Roy didn't even know.

UZ7WQUO.gif

iqwlyUcUu7vYi.gif

It actually has long since become tedious, and your attempts to troll are transparent. I tried addressing the issue without calling you out, but apparently subtlety doesn't do. But take heart: That just means you'll fit in well here.

But cut it out.
Fair enough, I'm just playin'!

royalan

Haha! I think he still mad that I called him out for poor grammar the first ever time I posted in here.

Plus, I was temporarily juniored at the time so he was all, "Who's this junior pulling me up?"

Then Pro Beef pulled him up cos I'm a legit Neogaf celeb and Roy didn't even know.

I literally do not know you.

But take heart: When half of PopGAF is flat out calling you obnoxious, you have to consider the possibility that somewhere in the iTunes checkout of life, you made a terrible purchasing decision.

When someone says "GAF celeb" (lol) I think of posters like Gaborn (or at least this would have been true a few years ago); almost everyone on at least one side (OT or Gaming) knows who you are.

RIP Gaborn. I legit thought Ninjaboi was Irishninja for the longest. So much for celeb status.

I literally do not know you.

But take heart: When half of PopGAF is flat out calling you obnoxious, you have to consider the possibility that somewhere in the iTunes checkout of life, you made a terrible purchasing decision.

He bought Bionic... or maybe the one that came after. I can't remember the name.

Mumei

It's a joke man!

Who would say that seriously? I thought you guys had a sense of humour.

:p

Oh. Well. This is awkward. I thought you would.

RIP Gaborn. I legit thought Ninjaboi was Irishninja for the longest. So much for celeb status.

I miss Gaborn. :(

He bought Bionic... or maybe the one that came after. I can't remember the name.

Wait, did one come after Bionic? Was Lotus before or after?

Mau ®

I miss a lot of people from OT1-3 days. Kyon, Phono, Moblin.

I also miss Bot Bot. He now tries to distance himself from PopGaf :(

He'll be back for OT-X tho

NinjaBoiX

You guys:

4H8ern5.gif

Maybe it's because I don't post here much, but a few of you seem to take my posts way too seriously! I take the piss out of myself all the time, and half the stuff I post is at least partially ironic.

I've said it a load of times before, but I really do mean no offence when I post stuff like this! GAF is just a bit of a giggle to me, sorry if I've got people's back up.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You guys:

4H8ern5.gif

Maybe it's because I don't post here much, but a few of you seem to take my posts way too seriously! I take the piss out of myself all the time, and half the stuff I post is at least partially ironic.

I've said it a load of times before, but I really do mean no offence when I post stuff like this! GAF is just a bit of a giggle to me, sorry if I've got people's back up.

I had a feeling you were into drinking piss but thanks for the confirmation.
iftWM7jVkCijJ.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;121932511 said:
He now tries to distance himself from PopGaf :(

Speaking of, botty tried to come @ me in my iconic/disastrous Croc thread
where I learned half of OT GAF loves ugly footwear.

He was like: "Aren't you a part of POPGAF?"
I was like: "what does that have to do with anything? Aren't YOU a former POPGAFFER yourself??? don't THINK I'm not aware!!!!!"
Then he linked me to a drug prescription site to get help XD

Touchdown

Banned
Speaking of, botty tried to come @ me in my iconic/disastrous Croc thread
where I learned half of OT GAF loves ugly footwear.

He was like: "Aren't you a part of POPGAF?"
I was like: "what does that have to do with anything? Aren't YOU a former POPGAFFER yourself??? don't THINK I'm not aware!!!!!"
Then he linked me to a drug prescription site to get help XD

I saw that. I think he was just trying to be tongue-in-cheek but Ariana has clouded his mind so badly lately, I just don't know anymore.

ib1g5gjtT6nXUG.gif

Mumei

You guys:

4H8ern5.gif

No, no.

This is not happening because we're too serious - perhaps I am, but they aren't. This is happening because you keep posting these dumb "LOL I'M CONFUSED AND DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO POST HERE" posts, followed by "LOL YOU GUYZ I'M JUST KIDDING Y SO SERIOUS" posts when people complain about it. This was exacerbated by the fact that someone linked a couple posts in which it was made quite clear that you have a low opinion of the community, which naturally means that people in this community are less likely to respond well to... whatever it is you think you're doing. Those posts also made it clear that your participation in this thread is not representative of your usual posting style, and is a weird affectation you've taken on especially for this thread.

cory64

No, no.

This is not happening because we're too serious - perhaps I am, but they aren't. This is happening because you keep posting these dumb "LOL I'M CONFUSED AND DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO POST HERE" posts, followed by "LOL YOU GUYZ I'M JUST KIDDING Y SO SERIOUS" posts when people complain about it. This was exacerbated by the fact that someone linked a couple posts in which it was made quite clear that you have a low opinion of the community, which naturally means that people in this community are less likely to respond well to... whatever it is you think you're doing. Those posts also made it clear that your participation in this thread is not representative of your usual posting style, and is a weird affectation you've taken on especially for this thread.

iQghIfWWXjnaE.gif

royalan

No, no.

READ. HA. DOWN

NinjaBoiX

OK, those now infamous posts and various other posts I've made in here have clearly got peeps super irritated. And now the resident popgaf mod is clearly annoyed too, imma just back out quietly and delete the sub.

Soz beef, it was just part of the gag that clearly got taken the wrong way! I really do like a good portion of the posters in here, but I get the feeling I'll end up banned if I keep posting in this thread.

Laters.

Mumei

OK, those now infamous posts and various other posts I've made in here have clearly got peeps super irritated. And now the resident popgaf mod is clearly annoyed too, imma just back out quietly and delete the sub.

Soz beef, it was just part of the gag that clearly got taken the wrong way! I really do like a good portion of the posters in here, but I get the feeling I'll end up banned if I keep posting in this thread.

Laters.

I've already said that you're welcome to participate; I just wanted you to cut the disingenuous crap. It wasn't funny the first day you were doing it, let alone now. Feel free to leave and let things simmer down if that's what you feel is best, but you're welcome to try again.*

Roy may not share my sentiments but he can deal because that bitch hasn't even listened to the Teena song I was telling him about

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Laters.

Bye.
ikms2E686ZWNw.gif

royalan

Now that the TRASH has been taken OUT...
I miss Kyon because he would have been the one to say that. ;____;

I posted a while back that one of the main things I miss in popular music are twerk anthems. Songs that just make you want to get up and pop your pussy and FUCK who's watching.

But then I realized a lot of you might be too young to remember when this kind of music ruled Pop and Urban radio. :(

So I took it upon myself to create a playlist of all the songs that kept Young Royalan in Full twerk all throughout late high school and early college.

Take a sip of my childhood and get your life, sistren!

http://open.spotify.com/user/yo_brando/playlist/1r37VvB8egIfsLqeY0mAeu

kPZ0nut.gif
kPZ0nut.gif
kPZ0nut.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Mumei

Now that the TRASH has been taken OUT...
I miss Kyon because he would have been the one to say that. ;____;

I posted a while back that one of the main things I miss in popular music are twerk anthems. Songs that just make you want to get up and pop your pussy and FUCK who's watching.

But then I realized a lot of you might be too young to remember when this kind of music ruled Pop and Urban radio. :(

So I took it upon myself to create a playlist of all the songs that kept Young Royalan in Full twerk all throughout late high school and early college.

Take a sip of my childhood and get your life, sistren!

http://open.spotify.com/user/yo_brando/playlist/1r37VvB8egIfsLqeY0mAeu

kPZ0nut.gif
kPZ0nut.gif
kPZ0nut.gif

Get yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom