• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

LordT! Someone posted a playlist here that I know 98% of the contents to.
Flap your wings is trash.

Flap Your Wings is everything.

EYYTiWE.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Nito. Those Chaka vids. Holy hell. D:

I miss Kyon! RIP

you-career-is-dead-o.gif
Wish I would have been posting in those days
...er...I believe Gaborn actually died, hence the RIP.

No, no.

This is not happening because we're too serious - perhaps I am, but they aren't. This is happening because you keep posting these dumb "LOL I'M CONFUSED AND DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO POST HERE" posts, followed by "LOL YOU GUYZ I'M JUST KIDDING Y SO SERIOUS" posts when people complain about it. This was exacerbated by the fact that someone linked a couple posts in which it was made quite clear that you have a low opinion of the community, which naturally means that people in this community are less likely to respond well to... whatever it is you think you're doing. Those posts also made it clear that your participation in this thread is not representative of your usual posting style, and is a weird affectation you've taken on especially for this thread.
I love you.

Also, botty doesn't post here anymore? I really haven't been paying attention.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
To think this was likely posted from an Android phone. The self-clock is deafening.
qNw6t7s.gif

now siS this was CUTE when you and that other one tried it in my thread the 1ST time
and no my Galaxy Note is having issues atm XD

iR3YqeE9Chn5X.gif

...er...I believe Gaborn actually died, hence the RIP

Yeah, he did.

EDIT: oh! I'm really sorry I had no idea, I'm not familiar with that name but I meant no insensitivity, I thought you guys were referring to someone that was banned (or just left the site)

Also, botty doesn't post here anymore? I really haven't been paying attention.

no botty denies all affiliation with POPGAF at this point in time
HnX3bpQ.gif

Flap Your Wings is everything.

EYYTiWE.gif
Did you like Goodies so much you added it twice?
This Nivea song is garbage. She sings like a vocally challenged Ashanti. Shame because Lil Jon can usually do no wrong where I'm concerned.

edit: All this Sean Paul and no Temperature?!?!?! #FlopAssPlaylist.
To think this was likely posted from an Android phone. The self-clock is deafening.
qNw6t7s.gif
Not everyone has the requisite Tyrion Lannister sized hands to post from the iphone.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
And to think Knee was still moving at least 5 copies of her new stuff 13 years into her career when PG was founded. Gaga couldn't even last 4.
ibpjAR9rOwLFgD.gif

Yes and Brittle-Knee is still so full of life and zest, not at all held together by meds, duct tape and legally appointed handlers

swaying.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
EDIT: oh! really sorry I had no idea, I'm not familiar with that name but I meant no insensitivity, I thought you guys were referring to someone that was banned (or just left the site)
No worries. I figured it was an innocent mistake. I would have assumed the same thing had I not been familiar with his frequent posts. I just wanted to throw that out there in case someone decided to try to jump down your throat.

no botty denies all affiliation with POPGAF at this point in time
HnX3bpQ.gif
Did the Christina bashing get to him that much? Fascinating.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Now that the TRASH has been taken OUT...
I miss Kyon because he would have been the one to say that. ;____;

I posted a while back that one of the main things I miss in popular music are twerk anthems. Songs that just make you want to get up and pop your pussy and FUCK who's watching.

But then I realized a lot of you might be too young to remember when this kind of music ruled Pop and Urban radio. :(

So I took it upon myself to create a playlist of all the songs that kept Young Royalan in Full twerk all throughout late high school and early college.

Take a sip of my childhood and get your life, sistren!

http://open.spotify.com/user/yo_brando/playlist/1r37VvB8egIfsLqeY0mAeu

the hell... I dont think the majority of PopGAF is that young

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
But isn't that the truth? The Christina hate got a bit extreme at times, but...I can't argue with the above statement.

Ah well. I bet he still reads the thread.

Its rude cause there are robots with emotions. Haven't you seen A.I Artificial Intelligence?

cory64

But isn't that the truth? The Christina hate got a bit extreme at times, but...I can't argue with the above statement.

Her ability to take the exact same selfie over and over again is iconic. Watered down Mariah Carey is still better than most of her peers.
i2MkrFzNGHr43.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Sara Bareilles is so good. I just found out that she's singing a cover of "Chandelier" on her tour, and now I'm kicking myself for not going to see her tonight.

She's. So. Fucking. Good.
Although I'm sure she's probably too "boring" or something for most of y'all.

Ties

Banned
Yes and Brittle-Knee is still so full of life and zest, not at all held together by meds, duct tape and legally appointed handlers

swaying.gif
tumblr_mnix9uFPbd1qm0y0ho1_500.gif

You won't play this game today.

After Crumpet and Koodo both exposed the truth that your fave is THE HAG there is no reason for you to be attacking Britney like this out of nowhere when your fave has done absolutely nothing for the industry. From 2008 onwards it Stephen has been recycling the same drag routine coupled with the same generic electropop production. The ARTEPOP era is modeled on trying to achieve the same thing his debut era The Shame accomplished. He took that crusty ass GRIDs ridden blonde old wig from his closet and pretended to be something that was worthy of praise. He promised the Little Bottoms that she would bring something more palatable for both the mainstream audience and her fan base, but he couldn't make do either of those for obvious reasons. Now here's the tea:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ashes-out-at-overflow-of-hate-on-social-media
The media and the general public are done with Stephen. He no longer holds the title of a fashion icon, Rihanna holds that now and that's clear.

But I digress, let us continue with his shameful excuse of a career. He has hired a person to PUKE on him during his performance in that one Doritos concert. He can't afford a shower head so he was forced to bathe in his own filth in the eyes of both his remaining Bottoms and publicly demolish any reputation that he might have had prior to that point in his non-career. At the very least, Britney can lay her head down on several accomplishments whilst Stephen is left with NONE. He is F I N I S H E D.

It's good to know that the remaining Bottoms are just as delusional as ever. Out with the trash, the Oprah Chai Tea Latte has been spilled with an extra shot of caffeine, sugar, and molasses. Hope it doesn't burn too much cyst.

irI6OwXDMYwO0.png

tumblr_m33z9ytgsC1r7quy9.gif

As long as posts like that are being made, Gaga's career will remain perfectly intact. Thanks for doing your part sistie

Dead @ Stephen though

Touchdown

Banned
Gaga had one bad era that still produced a top 5 hit and 258k first week sales. I don't get why it was shit on so much. I could only dream for Mimi to have such a "bad" era tbh.

mariah-carey-album-number-four.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Fey

Banned

Satch

Banned
not sure if its been posted in here yet but has anyone listened to Devil's Touch by TIAAN

its a cool little jam; curious about opinions. shes not some kind of grand vocalist or anything but she fits into the really airy smooth voiced pop trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom