• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
irI6OwXDMYwO0.png

Koodo

Banned
tumblr_m33z9ytgsC1r7quy9.gif

As long as posts like that are being made, Gaga's career will remain perfectly intact. Thanks for doing your part sistie
To think you have wasted a significant portion of the prime of your life with Christina Kearns and have not at least reaped the benefit of perspective on how posts like that are not indicative of a career in the face of a continued descent towards the floor of the trench of relevance.

If a catfish wasn't present on this page, that literally would have been the saddest post on this page. Would it take the congealed regurgitations of a reductive little turd projectile-showering you from head to toe to understand you are wasting your time with another PIECE OF SHIT?

Love yourself.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
To think you have wasted a significant portion of the prime of your life with Christina Kearns and have not at least reaped the benefit of perspective on how posts like that are not indicative of a career in the face of a continued descent towards the floor of the trench of relevance.

If a catfish wasn't present on this page, that literally would have been the saddest post on this page. Would it take the congealed regurgitations of a reductive little turd projectile-showering you from head to toe to understand you are wasting your time with another PIECE OF SHIT?

Love yourself.

ibjxIAcFJzx1x3.gif

IrishNinja

I legit thought Ninjaboi was Irishninja for the longest. So much for celeb status.

please believe, my alt will not be as transparent
wonder if celticronin is taken

I miss Gaborn. :(

we all do, mumeis =/ RIP

Mau ®;121932511 said:
I miss a lot of people from OT1-3 days. Kyon, Phono, Moblin.

Kyons was great cause nobody would rile up both gaming & OT sides like that, Phono was quite the loss too - where's SteadyMoblin at these days though?

royalan

not sure if its been posted in here yet but has anyone listened to Ave Maria by Beyoncé

its a cool little jam; curious about opinions. shes not some kind of grand vocalist or anything but she fits into the really airy smooth voiced pop trend

not sure if its been posted in here yet but has anyone listened to Devil's Touch by TIAAN

its a cool little jam; curious about opinions. shes not some kind of grand vocalist or anything but she fits into the really airy smooth voiced pop trend

It's pretty great honestly.

#slain

not sure if its been posted in here yet but has anyone listened to ...baby one more time by Britney Spears

It's really cool and very interesting.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Love yourself.
sahjdga gfkdg kfgkf dgfk gthisisthepartwhenibreakfree fhdjsf jkdgf

iTg8Woyai6xEL.gif

Satch

Banned
where's SteadyMoblin at these days though?

i still chat with him here and there

we discuss religion a lot. its nice to have somebody thats so open about sharing their beliefs with me, because i often agree with him. great taste in spiritual music as well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lettuce remember who got Artemisia permabanned in order to return to PopGAF.
ihCvgB5zUuXh2.gif

I forgot who was the other one who got banned but Im sure that one wasn't perma.

Ties

Banned

we discuss religion a lot. its nice to have somebody thats so open about sharing their beliefs with me, because i often agree with him. great taste in spiritual music as well.
Yes, I particularly adored this song that he recommended me. It's a cool little jam.

aurat_ka_fitna_66971745490_616518223680740907.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

F O U L S C A B

Love yourself.

tumblr_mud6inpdj31ql5yr7o2_250.gif

WHAT HAPPENED

3phemeral

I'm still unpacking trying to finish up my move (how do I have so many kitchen-related goods?).

I finally got my hands on that Beyonce album and have been using it while fixing the place up and legit blown away. I tried to avoid the hype surrounding its release (plus, I was saving my coins for MIAMTEC) and really puts a lot of albums to shame. It's incredible how cohesive the album aurally but that even despite that, it doesn't shy away with mixing genres or jumping back and forth between vocal styles or delivery. For the first time in a long time, I can say I use practically every single track. And even the songs I didn't like after first listen, I started to like on the second. Of course, there are some which are my favorites:

God Tier:
1. “Pretty Hurts”
2. “Haunted”
3. “Drunk in Love” (ft. Jay Z)
4. “Blow/Cherry”
6. “Yoncé/Partition”
12. “Superpower” (ft. Frank Ocean)
10. “XO”

Good:
5. “No Angel”
11. “***Flawless” (ft. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)
13. “Heaven”
14. “Blue” (ft. Blue Ivy)
8. “Rocket”​

Undecided:
9. “Mine” (ft. Drake) -
7. “Jealous” - this is such a weird song for me. It's like I'm on the verge of liking it but not sure why I do or don't. But it's always stuck in my head and I never skip it.​

And to top it off, all of those videos (that ass!). I love Artpop, but seriously, this is Artpop.

Why wasn't Blow a single? That can so easily be truncated to fit pop-radio format, it's ridiculous.

I'm surprised that out of all the God Tier songs, though, one of my most favorite is Superpower. She really lets her lower register shine on this song not to mention on a lot of this album. That sultry, husky, tone is not underutilized one bit. Plus, I love how she's been able to create such a level of emotion but at the same time, using so much vocal restraint.

People underestimate Beyonce so much and that's why she snatches so many wigs.

Yon-sei, y'all
On his mouth like liquor
Like, like liquor
Like, like liquor

IrishNinja

send dude my love, still owe him for invading my town in Animal Crossing & ballin outta control, haha

and seriously, if you find someone you can be open & honest about that kinda thing with, that's gotta be awesome. i haven't had that in years. also i'm not as familiar with spiritual music but it sounds interesting

I'm surprised that out of all the God Tier songs, though, one of my most favorite is Superpower. She really lets her lower register shine on this song not to mention on a lot of this album. That sultry, husky, tone is not underutilized one bit. Plus, I love how she's been able to create such a level of emotion but at the same time, using so much vocal restraint.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas. I keep trying to tell these boys. But if it doesn't make their imaginary vaginas convulse they don't wanna hear it. Superpower is everything.
iVjzMhPGucLDE.gif

3phemeral

I thought my phoneticization of "yon-sei" was an obvious giveaway.

iba5AUTQ0DR1jh.gif

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas. I keep trying to tell these boys. But if it doesn't make their imaginary vaginas convulse they don't wanna hear it. Superpower is everything.
iVjzMhPGucLDE.gif

It just crept up on me and the way she sings these lyrics from the jump:

When the palm of my two hands, hold each other
That feels different
From when your hands are in mine
That's just the way it is, hmmm

iGFSDy4KVmMMT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom