• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

i hate going back to animal crossing after months go by. theres always roaches in my house and that rafflesia with gnats flying around it, it is not cute

mess, i was trying to get back into it today. fishing is NOT fun, only was able to catch a catfish today

haha! at least you tried it :p

juZJh4GC671oq.png

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yet you moved your bussy to the album last year. Hate all you want now.

ibry2ggHfR4yY6.gif

You are so tired.

Like I DO NOT get how all you do in this thread is promote an alber form 2013 and shade people who don't give a fuck about her. Do you shade the whole world? Cause NO ONE cares about this shit alber by this shit artist, and you're reductive copy paste SHIT promo. Get over it like the world has gotten over your fave. Nevermind, scratcht hat. The world has never and will never care for your fave, and because of that, I'm absolutely sure that GOD is real and exists, because if eh didn't, your fave would be more than a shitstain on the industry, and you'd be more than a shitstain of this cesspool that used to be POPGAF.

Fey

Banned
Animal Crossing fans in POPGAF? :)
I just finally
re
started my town, I was dreading how many it would take, but it only took me TWO resets to get my fave villager, the gorgeous, slightly bitchy, hilarious, fashion icon Ankha <3
#Fate
#MeantToBe

Ankha_NewLeaf_Official.png

didn't you already post this? there's a reason no one responded, and it wasn't because it was on the bottom of the page.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You are so tired.

Like I DO NOT get how all you do in this thread is promote an alber form 2013 and shade people who don't give a fuck about her. Do you shade the whole world? Cause NO ONE cares about this shit alber by this shit artist, and you're reductive copy paste SHIT promo. Get over it like the world has gotten over your fave. Nevermind, scratcht hat. The world has never and will never care for your fave, and because of that, I'm absolutely sure that GOD is real and exists, because if eh didn't, your fave would be more than a shitstain on the industry, and you'd be more than a shitstain of this cesspool that used to be POPGAF.

I love seeing you get this pressed. Keep it coming gurl.
i9WSVeczmVgJY.gif

Ties

Banned
Animal Crossing fans in POPGAF? :)
I just finally
re
started my town, I was dreading how many it would take, but it only took me TWO resets to get my fave villager, the gorgeous, slightly bitchy, hilarious, fashion icon Ankha <3
#Fate
#MeantToBe

Ankha_NewLeaf_Official.png
Not you RIHgurgitating this post like the ARTEPOP era.

Vazra

No more, I wanted to drag you and this POPcorpse, and I did, I've gotten it out of my system like a post-coffee shit. Enjoy the sewers, I'm sure you'll feel at home.

You didnt have to invite me to your house darling but I love you too.
iumHGZQQ43WED.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You are so tired.

CTFU!

Vazra

i think i played new leaf for 2 or 3 weeks before it got redundant to me

it was my first animal crossing game so i didnt quite know what i was getting into

I played like 2 months and was hooked on it playing with my bf but that one day I said this is boring and left the game collect cyber dust.

IrishNinja

why are people saying PopGAF is a corpse if ya'll are bumpin like rihanna's forehead tonight?

also i forget if my simcity or animal crossing one was New Jack, but i'm certain they're both roach-filled and full of citizen complaints

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hey POPGAF yall listen to ASTR? I heard that Blue Hawaii track on Revolt and it's dope.

Somebody over at that channel loves them.

They absolutely slay of course someone loves them

not sure if its been posted in here yet but has anyone listened to Devil's Touch by TIAAN

its a cool little jam; curious about opinions. shes not some kind of grand vocalist or anything but she fits into the really airy smooth voiced pop trend

Really enjoyed this thanks

3phemeral

Grats on the move! :) I was wondering where you've been.

iwiiuo6XzIBKK.gif

Sorry, I totally missed this. Thank you :) The bf has his Step 1 exams coming up and it's standard for students to take a whole month off to just spend every waking minute of their life studying until the big test so I had to move everything by myself.

I'm exhausted but now it's all just putting things where they belong. But every time I look at the mass of things I've collected since moving to Michigan, I can't help but feel it staring right at me and saying:

iblc4gs7woK7fc.gif

Grizzo

Now that the TRASH has been taken OUT...
I miss Kyon because he would have been the one to say that. ;____;

I posted a while back that one of the main things I miss in popular music are twerk anthems. Songs that just make you want to get up and pop your pussy and FUCK who's watching.

But then I realized a lot of you might be too young to remember when this kind of music ruled Pop and Urban radio. :(

So I took it upon myself to create a playlist of all the songs that kept Young Royalan in Full twerk all throughout late high school and early college.

Take a sip of my childhood and get your life, sistren!

http://open.spotify.com/user/yo_brando/playlist/1r37VvB8egIfsLqeY0mAeu

grrrrrrreat playlist! I listen to most of these when I want to get my groove on (well, my twerk on). Didn't know that Nelly track. It's BANGING.

can I add some suggestions?

Kstylis - Booty Me Down
Amerie - Touch
Huey - Pop, Lock, Drop It
Missy Elliott - Pass That Dutch
Mystikal feat. Nivea - Danger (Been So Long)

giphy.gif

that is not actually me but I wish I could do that

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sistren have you all got the game of the year that is Kardashian?

Grizzo

Grizzo is the best for recommending me this gem:

I'm being slain so hard by the album. It's just perfect ;_;

nHqvkwZ.gif

I'm so elated that you like it so much!

tumblr_lzkrjgL5s91qip43j.gif

I hadn't have a chance to keep up with her, but all she seemed to do these last few years was releasing tracks here and there, and putting out mixtapes.

Her new EP, Cognac & Conversations is due sometime this year. She released the first single, All I Ever Wanted (which is pretty good) in March, but nothing since then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom