• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
gurrrrrl, alex, don't remove your avatar. your posts were fine. people in OT were going too far, but no one in this thread was genuinely being mean. :p

The only nice ones left in here are Trigger, BlueBadger, Vazduh and 7echnicolor. Everyone else has seemingly succumbed to the curse of Phi Phi-grade homo angst. I will have to live with "Foulscab" until the day I die. D:

wait i missed this post because i have you on ignore

why would you post this? you're really saying there's only 4 nice people in popgaf? are you really unable to handle when someone doesn't indulge in your delusions?

this is FAR more VILE than anything posted on the previous pages

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
i5YBFusJuwWrN.gif

Ties

Banned

why would you post this? you're really saying there's only 4 nice people in popgaf? are you really unable to handle when someone doesn't indulge in your delusions?

i5u0l1jR6uJOP.gif

gurrrrrl, alex, don't remove your avatar. your posts were fine. people in OT were going too far, but no one in this thread was genuinely being mean. :p

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

76986-rihanna-happy-laughing-gif-SAGk.gif

A complete and utter MESS

cory64

I heard Break Free on the radio then right after another station played Bleeding Love followed by Problem.

It was like flipping between HD and SD, I guess I forgot how exquisite Leona's voice is.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
o i forgot to mention

Robyn played two new tracks at Latitude

Set Me Free is basically amazing, not quite sold on the other one yet

xaosslug

welp

kermitteawls1d.gif

I heard Break Free on the radio then right after another station played Bleeding Love followed by Problem.

It was like flipping between HD and SD, I guess I forgot how exquisite Leona's voice is.

I was at a karaoke bar a few weeks back and drunkely chose "Bleeding Love" to perform in front of a cavalcade of gays

The song came on and I started singing "Better In Time"

I actually thought they were the same song -___-

Aguila

#ICONIC
iWVJHyWNte8Uw.gif

Azealia will be the real surprise of the summer. You all better repent now before she drops Heavy Metal (Blade That Will Kill Your Faves) and Reflective (Blood On The Ground From Your Fave's Jugular)

SaintZ

And BIG NEWS:
BtFhDGZCUAAMXK6.jpg

!!!!!!!! We are not ready !!!!!!!!
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif

Why don't all the non-redheads just take the year off? If you ain't ginger, you in danger.

Er13KGL.gif
OMG I'm so ready for new music from Queen Nicola. It has been forever since her solo alberm.

ibjqmNnHaPtd59.gif

eta: not godels getting banned the day we get news from Nicola :rip:

The only nice ones left in here are Trigger, BlueBadger, Vazduh and 7echnicolor. Everyone else has seemingly succumbed to the curse of Phi Phi-grade homo angst. I will have to live with "Foulscab" until the day I die. D:

I'm honored to have made your short list o___o :')! Thank you!! <33

But I think I kinda love everyone in here.. ;_; Like my real sistren :D!

Vitanimus

iWVJHyWNte8Uw.gif

Azealia will be the real surprise of the summer. You all better repent now before she drops Heavy Metal (Blade That Will Kill Your Faves) and Reflective (Blood On The Ground From Your Fave's Jugular)

I feel like I've been saying this for the past 2 years and she only delivered when fantasea dropped...

Where is Wallace though?

Also rip godel &#128522;

RIP Godels. A trew mess.

What have I ever done?

iWVJHyWNte8Uw.gif

Sis, I had the same revelation the other night. Ain't no one ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom