• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Tennis Court (Diplo Remix)

!!!!!!!

iVDxM6sqZ0RTs.gif
iVDxM6sqZ0RTs.gif
iVDxM6sqZ0RTs.gif

OMG!!!

NOT THIS APPEARING WHILE I'M AT WORK!! I'VE BEEN WAITING MONTHS FOR THIS!!!

EPFIOJVFLSIRHVOGKSERHNJFVÑLEW

Gaga had one bad era that still produced a top 5 hit and 258k first week sales. I don't get why it was shit on so much. I could only dream for Mimi to have such a "bad" era tbh.

mariah-carey-album-number-four.gif
NOW YOU KNOW THAT AIN'T A FAIR COMPARISON SIS

HOW DID MARIAH'S THIRD FULL-LENGTH ALBUM GO?

OH YEAH IT WAS CALLED MUSIC BOX AND SOLD OVER 30 MILLION COPIES AND PRODUCED 3 WORLDWIDE #1 HITS

WHEN WILL GAGA? WHEN?

Fey

Banned
sis what's the latest tea on the queen, her alber?

Not much.
418290e7.gif

Messiah is a new song.
418290e7.gif

There were rumours/reports about her touring in Australia in early 2015, but I don't know what happened to that.
418290e7.gif

She's working with Diplo right now, and he says he expects 4-5 of ~7 songs he produced to be on the album, with one of the songs being "the craziest record" he's ever made.
418290e7.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Blow is trash glad it was skipped
Haunted should have been chosen to bless the general public

Majmun

BEYONCÉ has so many potential smash hits. But Bey doesn't like to promo. The record seems to sell on her name alone.

She performed DiL and XO only once on television
iw3w51wbVRxPT.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
alex i dont think you should have to apologize for that

i saw the post when you wrote it and you werent wrong. mumeis followup post with receipts justified it further

I also don't think Ninjaboi was that bad. I mean, yeah, he did shade the entire POPGAF a couple of times, which wasn't nice at all, but he also posted some really good tunes, so idk.

However, I also don't think your post was too much. Don't beat yourself up about it.

I'm sorry to hear you were called a douche, and that you got comments about your looks. I think you shouldn't have removed your avatar, because you look great. Put the avatar back, screw the haters and just do your thing :*

gurrrrrl, alex, don't remove your avatar. your posts were fine. people in OT were going too far, but no one in this thread was genuinely being mean. :p

Thanks guys :*) Y'all are so sweet <3
This is what I mean, I've never participated in POPGAF shade or denied enjoying this thread, because I don't know why other communities or posters think POPGAF is such a mean bunch but it's not true! The proof is right here <3 <3 <3
Also thank you for the kind avi comments, y'all are right screw the haters, my moment of weakness has passed and I'll rock out whatever avatar I please! :D

Woah, had no idea things were so heated up in this community :/

Oh Grizzo you're such a gentle soul <3 Sis this is nothing compared to the earlier OT's (when I just read and never posted)

That's why you should never post in Gaming.

Ugh, right? I don't even bother with the game-specific topics anymore, it's just a troll's breeding ground. Lord I forget when I'm reading, am I on GAF or GameFAQS??? :/

If you're not riding on Gaga's disco stick she wont love you.

Soulscribe had better count ha blessings! I'm one of the few fans Gaga has left and I wasn't even on his damned "nice" list!!!

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Diplo is a pretty decent producer. Though I'm still hesitant to get excited over Madonna music after the last two albums.

Diplo is producing her new album? .....I can't say I know his "work" besides that nasty "accidental" peen pic but I quite liked Hard Candy and LOVED MDNA. I'd actually put MDNA in her top half of her albums, and Hard Candy is still better than American Life tbh

Y'all do tew much on the Diplodocus. He produced Beat of My Drum, Paper Planes and Dancehall Queen; he's fine by me.

Just applied for Jesus Ware tickets. Please pray for me, if I fail to see one of my faves live again I think I'll just quit the whole music thing and go back to Bionicle.

Also Janet Jackson is slaying me rn, thank you all for stanning for the past few days. Rhythm Nation is life. I can't believe I've never really heard her before.

Diplo is producing her new album? .....I can't say I know his "work" besides that nasty "accidental" peen pic but I quite liked Hard Candy and LOVED MDNA. I'd actually put MDNA in her top half of her albums, and Hard Candy is still better than American Life tbh

what is this
why do you deny American Life, her incredible impact. Madge's most maligned album. It will be regarded as a classic one day, ahead of its time. The biting social commentary, the tea spilling all over George Bush's filthy little regime. It is everything.

Also, do you really count MDNA in the top half of her albums? When Madonna, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light, Music, American Life and Confessions all exist? It's an unfortunate fact that it languishes in the bottom third of her discog, although it still beats out most of the lessors output.

enigmatic_alex44

what is this
why do you deny American Life, her incredible impact. Madge's most maligned album. It will be regarded as a classic one day, ahead of its time. The biting social commentary, the tea spilling all over George Bush's filthy little regime. It is everything.

Also, do you really count MDNA in the top half of her albums? When Madonna, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light, Music, American Life and Confessions all exist? It's an unfortunate fact that it languishes in the bottom third of her discog, although it still beats out most of the lessors output.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I love American Life! (I still have the original CD that I saved up my change to buy when I was a teen XD) Madonna is the only artist where I love every. single. album. My girl Kylie is a close second but Kiss Me Once was just utter trash

It's just that when compared to the rest of her work, I use American Life the least and I'm only comparing her albums to herself. You can't really dance to American Life (unless you "awkward dance" like Lorde I guess)
I do LOVE the uncensored video for American Life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNAw3f5VXA8

Also, I still use from the album:

Nobody Knows Me
Nothing Fails
Intervention
I'm So Stupid
Love Profusion
X-Static Process

and sometimes Hollywood

Madonna is the only artist where I love every. single. album.

Even that Trash that came out before Erotica? I just pretend The Immaculate Collection (when will your faves?) is her debut and go from there.

fake edit: I never connected The Immaculate Collection and the Immaculate Conception until this moment. I'm a dumb ass.

Red Hot Kind Of Love just came on randomly and I bopped a smidge. Maybe this Christina Aguilera can be somebody one day. Anyone heard of her?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
In an interview with The Sunday Times, La Roux, real name Elly Jackson, didn't mince her words when it came to Kanye.

The pair previously worked together on 'All of the Lights' and a remix of 'In For the Kill'.

Yet when the interviewer asked about their work she responded: "No, **** him! Nobody likes him".
Source

Drag it.

enigmatic_alex44

okayyyyyy level with me.
Real talk: Whenever I see someone posting LaToya, you guys are being ironic, correct? Like, the way one would only enjoy Paris Hilton's sonic diarrhea ironically, correct? Or are you for real......

Maybe this Christina Aguilera can be somebody one day. Anyone heard of her?

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Even that Trash that came out before Erotica? I just pretend The Immaculate Collection (when will your faves?) is her debut and go from there.

You know what.... I pretty much do the same XD
It's better that way

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
okayyyyyy level with me.
Real talk: Whenever I see someone posting LaToya, you guys are being ironic, correct? Like, the way one would only enjoy Paris Hilton's sonic diarrhea ironically, correct? Or are you for real......

I stan her for real!
She is just a joke artist like Googoosha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom