• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Quietly hoping Die Antwoord will be announced for the VMAs just for the shock factor

I'm so percheD to listen to that new BANKS. I'm waiting for my bluetooth earphones to charge so u can listen to it at work. And Azealia is COMING!?!

LOOORRDDT, I AM NOT READY!!!

ij7LuKIqnJYf7.gif

Good morning sistren!! <33 Hope you're all having an amazing day :3

What are you listening to today? Please enlighten me, because I'm bored at work ;__;.

I haven't stopped pussy popping to Lemonade since it was posted a few days ago o__o!

Vazduh

What are you listening to today? Please enlighten me, because I'm bored at work ;__;.

I haven't stopped pussy popping to Lemonade since it was posted a few days ago o__o!

Yessss, stan for the Romanian kween.

Here's one suggestion: Whinnie Williams - Too Little Too Late (big kudos to Crumpet Trumpet for introducing me to her mixtape)

Btw, Nito, I like your avatar!

:p

So I've been mulling over some of Madonna's past albums and I've been finding new rejuvinated love for Hard Candy. Yes the album is a far, far, FAR cry from its predecessor and we all know this, but Give It 2 Me is absolute FIRE and Miles Away is a triumph. The songs flow much more seamlessly than MDNA ever could, and while I don't think the album peaks as high as MDNA does, I think it has a much more solid middle. It's a satisfying listen at the end of the day.

American Life, on the other hand, feels like a Taiwanese factory-reject dildo in comparison and its title track remains one of the most colossal face cracks of the century.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

V V Brown - Shark In The Water
Natalia Kills - Daddy's Girl
Kimbra - Cameo Lover
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Get Over You
Lana Del Rey - You Can Be The Boss
Alexandra Stan - Cherry Pop

Also you can listen my 14 hour playlist on Spotify

Florrie - Radioactive (cover)
She has such a good voice
Putting Bey to shame with that added reverb

It's weird because so many industry professionals are iffy about reverb but I love it! LOL.

My EP is releasing next month and when we were mixing/mastering, my producer initially had a generous reverb on a couple of my songs. Then he decided to take it out because lots of reverb is now considered "dated" ;___;. Maybe I'm an old soul LOL.

Nemesis_

American Life, on the other hand, feels like a Taiwanese factory-reject dildo in comparison and its title track remains one of the most colossal face cracks of the century.

Yeah its probably her worst. I use Nobody Knows Me and to a lesser extent Nothing Fails and Love Profusion. They're all pretty much the least popular songs on the album too I think ._.

She serves librarian aunty in the video clip tho, I don't use.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
It's weird because so many industry professionals are iffy about reverb but I love it! LOL.

My EP is releasing next month and when we were mixing/mastering, my producer initially had a generous reverb on a couple of my songs. Then he decided to take it out because lots of reverb is now considered "dated" ;___;. Maybe I'm an old soul LOL.

WAIT, BB you're releasing an EP? Just think, soon you'll have your very own stanbase
and detractors
swwBo.png

What kind of music is it???

Vazduh

Yeah its probably her worst. I use Nobody Knows Me and to a lesser extent Nothing Fails and Love Profusion. They're all pretty much the least popular songs on the album too I think ._.

Can you believe that the video was directed by Luc Besson? :SSSSS

WAIT, BB you're releasing an EP? Just think, soon you'll have your very own stanbase
and detractors
swwBo.png

What kind of music is it???

I am!!! Although I can hardly believe it o____o! I've worked really hard on it the past year.. I just hope people like it, y'know? :O

It's a 7-song EP, pop music! <3

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I am!!! Although I can hardly believe it o____o! I've worked really hard on it the past year.. I just hope people like it, y'know? :O

It's a 7-song EP, pop music! <3

OMGGG that's amazing! <3
You MUST let us know when it's ready! :D

Nobody Knows Me is one of my favorites from the album I think. That and Die Another Day.

Hollywood is only redeemable for the iconic VMAs performance tbh. The Cholaguilera era was everything :3

alternade

Been getting it in to Janet Jackson - pleasure principal and rythmn nation.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hmmmmmmmm

i3NmrP2xl0thH.gif

Yes come back to her!
It's been nearly a year since ATM Jam (where has that year gone tbh), it is time to forget that hiccup and open your arms
and your anuses
to her impending slayage
iyTwT3IGBOpbV.gif

She's coming and not even Alpecin™ will be able to restore the damage done from all the follicles she shall snatch

Mau ®

Is Lana releasing a extended-release edition of UltraAmbien?

Her latest interview with Complex Magazine hints at it:

"Feeling really happy and just circumstantially like nothing’s going wrong, which becomes more difficult but that’s only my experience. I think a lot of people think the whole thing is really great. Making Brooklyn my home base for the last two and a half weeks has really helped me out, like I’ve actually started thinking conceptually that I have this addition, an addition to this record that could come really easily. That hasn't happened in a long time. Not since I wrote that Paradise addition to Born to Die, which I really loved."

enigmatic_alex44

The entertaining bloodbath a few pages back plus a trip through my closet today dredged up an old memory for me.... I found Britney's "In The Zone" in one of my storage boxes, and I remember it now like an old suppressed memory, that was the era when I was becoming a big fan of hers (before it all went downhill with her head-shaving-attacking-peasants-at-the-gas-station-with-an-umbrella-meltdown era)

220px-In_the_Zone.png

It was Knee's collaboration with Madonna that got me interested. Seeing the Queen of Pop and the Princess of Pop (at the time) in such a cool video together was just amazing at the time :*)
Me Against the Music featuring Madonna:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwLKJ294u4

But In The Zone: had some other quality bops, with my two other faves being:

Toxic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

Breathe On Me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcoGD42a4ds

Mess, somehow I thought Slave 4 U was on here, I remember liking that a lot too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my disc is all scratched up, some of the songs won't play :(

*side-note*
See, for the record not all Gaga fans are delusional. Most are but not this one ;) I'm well aware that the monsters are a godawful fanbase and will be Gaga's undoing in the end. Seeing their terrible antics online, their twitter bullying, ridiculous behaviour, nasty YouTube comments, and Gaga's parasitic bond with them all just make my skin crawl. I HAVE never will WILL never refer to myself as a monster as they are human garbage. In the terrible fanbase spectrum, there are awful fanbases (like religious Apple stans), then there is the Sonic the Hedgehog fanbase (the "Furries" *BARF*), and then there are the mons-turds.

!!!!!!!!
I must THANK YOU for this!!! I COMPLETELY forgot that Layton vs. Ace Attorney was coming out next month (so soon?!!!). I stopped and pre-ordered it right after work today thanks to your post! :D :D :D LOVE your Apollo avatar btw, he's probably my favorite character design in the series! ;)
I own and have completed every Layton, and I also own every Ace Attorney, but I'm several games behind atm including Dual Destinies and now I've only got 1 month to catch up!!! So excited
th_DANCE.gif

Yaaaaas enigmatic!! I love seeing a dedicated SELL like that. As someone who's uber critical of Britney Spears, I do have love for In The Zone. It has the craftsmanship of Blackout but with the added bravado that benefits from the fact that Britney was on top of the world at the time. Context matters a lot to me in pop music and In The Zone is definitely elevated when you factor that in. Aside from the abstract, it's a well-done record regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom