• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

A fond farewell to our fallen sistren. Rest in paradise.

iLpsyDMwbvFQ4.gif

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really are

Thanks Mumei for laying the ground works.

I take it all as fun and I guess others see it a different way, but that isn't an excuse for people to get out of bounds and subliminally throw personal insults. Sucks that a couple were banned for what took place and others who were offended but hopefully we can all get along after this mediation.

Azealia is COMING!!!!!!

royalan

Wait

Are people really checking for Azealia Banks' video right now?

Is this really what this flop of a year has come to?

...Let me go join K-PopGAF

I'm not always here for monotone-zealia, but that beat is sick.
p0QHO.gif

I'm hoping we get Wallace before the album drop though, seems like that was Interscope's pick before she bailed out.

f(x) and SISTAR are the peak of k-pop right now

Stan for f(x). Red Light/MILK/Spit it Out are glorious. Also, Hyuna's coming tomorrow. Get ready.
2NE1 are the sleep-inducing scum of the Korean music industry

Latch

Idk how I feel about this Azealia snippet

I definitely want to like it, but I'll wait for the full...

(the beat sounds HOT)

royalan

I don't understand it...

WHY do K-Pop fans hate 2NE1 so much?

Because from MY perspective, it just seems like a lot of hate stemming from the fact that they have a distinctive western appeal. Seems like a lot of resentment for that reason.

But their music isn't bad. I actually think a lot of it is good.

And CL is, like, the BADDEST bitch in K-Pop...

I don't understand it...

Probably because of the desperate attempts to try and catch the attention of Westerners, despite the fact that they (rarely) promote in a region that really doesn't give a flying pterodactyl titty about it. The arrogance of their fanbase has a lot to do with it also.

I don't understand it...

Because from MY perspective, it just seems like a lot of hate stemming from the fact that they have a distinctive western appeal. Seems like a lot of resentment for that reason.

But their music isn't bad. I actually think a lot of it is good.

And CL is, like, the BADDEST bitch in K-Pop...

I use some Kpop and 2NE1's music is just so unappealing. A lot of gross synths and harsh vocals. I don't use. But CL is indeed a bad bitch, and she's incredibly gorgeous too. Same with Park Bom.

Ties

Banned
I use some Kpop and 2NE1's music is just so unappealing. A lot of gross synths and harsh vocals. I don't use. But CL is indeed a bad bitch, and she's incredibly gorgeous too. Same with Park Bom.
I use Dara and Minzy too.

Park's drug scandal was such a fucking mess. I hope she doesn't leave the group because of it.

I use Dara because she always looks like she doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

I use Dara and Minzy too.

Park's drug scandal was such a fucking mess. I hope she doesn't leave the group because of it.

She won't leave, but it won't be something Korean internet users will quit bringing up.
See: Taeyeon's "pretty for a black girl"

Wait Bom had a drug scandal?! What is going on?

Did they already do the US album? I have been waiting for months on that?

Caught trying to bring amphetamines into Korea.
And the English album was shelved LONG ago.

Caught trying to bring amphetamines into Korea.
And the English album was shelved LONG ago.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014...m-revealed-to-have-attempted-to-smuggle-drugs

DEATH.

I haven't heard anything about their English release. However their latest album, Crush, is the highest charing international album on the Billboard 200.

tumblr_lnn11fXLaS1qhzvgi.gif

WTF? Why Bom why? i know she the oldest of the group but what the heck could be going on for her to do this? This is weird af.

Let me stop being a flop stan and buy this album tho. I have completely stepped out of Kpop so long that 2NE1 English album got shelved but their Kpop one slays. SISTAR is on top where they should be.

I realistically can't listen to Kpop anymore. 2008 was the Golden age and it hasn't been that way since. But some good bops have came out some fresh groups. It just feels over saturated now.

cory64

For attempting to resurrect the dead so they might TEACH these children

qLDocOP.png

Congratulations, may I recommend

Oprah Chai Tea Latte

T9Degh0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom