• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latch

if latch stans taylor swift, we'll know they're really the bizarro satch

iMstK99Wlusfh.gif

No thank you,
I actually love myself

cory64

It's because of 4. Don't even think for one second that that inferior release riding on the element of surprise could even get me a semi apart from Yoncé and Grown Woman. All the life I get from her is from DC and albums 1 2 & 4.

Now let me lip sync her runs on Love On Top in my bathroom mirror.

Latch

It's because of 4. Don't even think for one second that that inferior release riding on the element of surprise could even get me a semi apart from Yoncé and Grown Woman. All the life I get from her is from DC and albums 1 2 & 4.

Now let me lip sync her runs on Love On Top in my bathroom mirror.

4 is such an overrated album amongst the stans

Countdown, Party and Schoolin' Life are the only songs from that era that matter

Self-titled is so much better

Koodo

Banned
BEYONCÉ cleansing the filth yet again after such a revolting re-start. Alizard and K-Turd within minutes of the unlocking? Asco.

I like everything on 4/4, and it was a necessary indie indulgence to create the Masterpiecé that followed.

Latch

I'd rank Bey's albums like this:
1. BEYONCE
2. B'Day
3. 4closure
4. Dangerously In Love
5. I Am... Generic

the last two are debatable

4 would be higher if songs like Worst Thing I Ever Made and Start Over didn't exist

1. BEYONCE
2. B'Day
3. 4closure
4. Dangerously In Love
5. I Am... Generic

4 would be higher if songs like Worst Thing I Ever Made and Start Over didn't exist
1. BEYONCE
2. Dangerously In Love
3. IASF
5. B'Day

Koodo

Banned
1. BEYONCE
2. B'Day
3. 4closure
4. Dangerously In Love
5. I Am... Generic

Hmm, I am OK with this.

But Start Over is excellent cyster. The emotive belting in the chorus, and it's the thematic segue for the slayage that follows (Love On Top, Countdown).

When I discovered Solange's Sister had talent beyond the realm of plagiarizing and went through her back catalog, I Am...Revolting made me visibly flinch. The power of Single Ladies to make that project scan past Gold.

Her debut is asqueroso too. Honestly, she was lucky to have amazing singles in that album because no mija qué porquería.

Latch

You are not in God's plan

Hmm, I am OK with this.

But Start Over is excellent cyster. The emotive belting in the chorus, and it's the thematic segue for the slayage that follows (Love On Top, Countdown).

When I discovered Solange's Sister had talent beyond the realm of plagiarizing and went through her back catalog, I Am...Revolting made me visibly flinch. The power of Single Ladies to make that project scan past Gold.

Her debut is asqueroso too. Honestly, she was lucky to have amazing singles in that album because no mija qué porquería.

Scream Over is a vapid mess,
and the lyrics are awful

IASF was the album that made me really get into Beyst because of That's Why You're Beautiful
It has a few important tracks, but it's trash as a whole

Yeah, DIL is a bit mixtape-ish
Signs, Be With You, Yes, and Speechless are the only album tracks I use

Zeliard

I didn't want to put this out there, but TDM is actually a major racist. I know what you're thinking - the Australian guy is a racist? But you should see what this guy says in the IRC chan. It's really unbecoming.

Latch

1. TTT
2. Unapologetic
3. Rated R
4. Music Of The Sun
5. GGGB
6. Loud

No, mija
Lemme help you

First off, we don't include Music of the Swamp or A Girl Like Bey in Rihsus's rankings
so, it goes:

1. Rated R (cohesive; a solid album effort)
2. GGGB
3. Talk That Talk (some of her best bops are on here)
4. LOUD (WMN, S&M and Skin saved this from being last)
5. Unapologetic (it's like 90% filler)

I'd be willing to debate 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom