• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
the TURDS are so embarrassing, they should really take notes from classy Matthew stans like Touchdown, who remains classy and unbothered in the face of oppression.

catfish.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
well he is a T U R D

more people need to be like me and move onto greener pastures

he's also wrong, R H A T her best song is Nobody's Business
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif
Hija your definition of good pop music is that of a Lana stan after the ZzzQuil kicks in. And I bet this greener pasture of yours must be where la cerdas go for their dumbs since your obsession with being surrounded by 'turds' continues even after you so called moved on.

Y latch busca tu dignidad primero mujer, lo unico que da asco a qui es lo que me mandas en mi caja electronica 😩

Fey

Banned
Madge is working with some London choir and played a clip of them singing, at the end of which what sounds like a clip from a song is playing. Some stans increased the volume of the clip so we could hear the song at the end more clearly. hmmm@!!

And Abel Korzeniowski, the man who did the music for Madonna's Golden Globe winning movie W.E. confirmed he worked on Madonna for one song which he said would be "intimate and orchestral", and the final track on the album, so it looks like this album will be continuing Madonna's trend since RoL of ending her albums with a deep, raw, haunting song.

x
image.php

xaosslug

well he is a T U R D

more people need to be like me and move onto greener pastures

he's also wrong, R H A T her best song is Nobody's Business
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif

the TURDS are so embarrassing, they should really take notes from classy Matthew stans like Touchdown, who remains classy and unbothered in the face of oppression.

catfish.gif

turncoat mess, tbh. I understand you've moved on, but dragging your failing, former fave and ha stanbase doesn't paint you in any kind of positive light, sis.

oppody0e.gif

Mumei

You would think the day after someone wouldn't already be testing limits, but here we are. I feel as if perhaps we might need to have a demarcation between insulting nicknames for artists (Rihanus, Knee, Matthew, St!nk, O!nk, etc.), which can be clever and amusing, and insulting nicknames for stan bases, which seem to be used primarily to serially insult specific posters. Of course, the problem is that some of the latter are also used in a generic fashion, to talk about the delusions of a particular base, or are sort of innocuous, while others - like someone yelling about TURDS - really rubs me the wrong way.

But for now, I think stopping calling other posters TURDS is a good place to start - and I'd like to add that I shouldn't have to say this in the first goddamned place. And use common sense in the future about whether something is appropriate or not.

moulels

Madge is working with some London choir and played a clip of them singing, at the end of which what sounds like a clip from a song is playing. Some stans increased the volume of the clip so we could hear the song at the end more clearly. hmmm@!!

And Abel Korzeniowski, the man who did the music for Madonna's Golden Globe winning movie W.E. confirmed he worked on Madonna for one song which he said would be "intimate and orchestral", and the final track on the album, so it looks like this album will be continuing Madonna's trend since RoL of ending her albums with a deep, raw, haunting song.

x
image.php

crying

A5pxbbJ.gif

Partition

Banned
you know, nothing was said about the countless times B E Y H I V was thrown around in here, but I understand. We should be nice to all stans, respect all fan bases, and only throw shade at popstars, like making fun of their weight or how ugly they are. Historically, this is what POPGAF has been about.

Mumei

you know, nothing was said about the countless times B E Y H I V was thrown around in here, but I understand. We should be nice to all stans, respect all fan bases, and only throw shade at popstars, like making fun of their weight or how ugly they are. Historically, this is what POPGAF has been about.

... You know, I didn't even think of B E Y H I V as a reference to HIV. For some reason, I just thought that the #Navy couldn't type. <_<

Nemesis_

Please are we really going to start pretending Grimes is better looking than Taylor Swift.

Y'all know how I feel about Taylor Swift but there is no comparison between those two.

iLjflXIMw0QU4.gif

she's just so sterile and lifeless. but who is surprised. there is no movement or soul in her music, so of course that translates to her awkward robotic persona. she's basically a vocaloid without the sugoi.

cory64

!!

Yes! "HIV" is extremely insensitive. Let us embrace BeyhIVe instead.

Fey

Banned
kinda random, but i just rihmembered dmeisterj's ban. he was one of the reasons i wanted to join popgaf, i always found him hilarious. there is such a lack of mourning for the good sis! ;[

... or celebration for that matter.
iuY4yM7oFoiyD.gif
guess he didn't make enemies with the mods, they didn't come dancing in like they did with kyon (PBUH)

... You know, I didn't even think of B E Y H I V as a reference to HIV. For some reason, I just thought that the #Navy couldn't type. <_<

LOL.

Stay fierce.

Mau ®;122969644 said:
IKR?

DMJ is iconic. Now with WHO am I gonna celebrate the Queen's return to music in a few weeks?! :(

I keep forgetting that September's right around the corner. Can't wait for the collab album either sis. :3

kinda random, but i just rihmembered dmeisterj's ban. he was one of the reasons i wanted to join popgaf, i always found him hilarious. there is such a lack of mourning for the good sis! ;[

iuY4yM7oFoiyD.gif
guess he didn't make enemies with the mods, they didn't come dancing in like they did with kyon (PBUH)

I had never even knew DMJ was a PopSistren until I had started posting in here myself. I'll miss him.

I can't say that I miss Kyawn, though. But then again I don't give much attention to stans of Noted Domestic Abuser Chris Brown.

xaosslug

iuY4yM7oFoiyD.gif

wait, ol' tender-puss was perma'd? ever since Bey's surprise album drop good sis STAYED mad, and never seemed to get over it. smh

RIhP

LoCnRFt.gif

Koodo

Banned
I just came back from seeing Wicked.

Not a single fave stanned for here can sing, except voices of the generations Beyoncé and Ariana, but that play gave me a new perspective on how repulsive those sounds being emitted out of your fave's throat are.

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

xaosslug

I just came back from seeing Wicked.

Not a single fave stanned for here can sing, except voices of the generations Beyoncé and Ariana, but that play gave me a new perspective on how repulsive those sounds being emitted out of your fave's throat are.

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

good to see you're still popularity-stanning, sis.

lol2chicksptjk1.gif

I recall you turning in the stan card for that creature, so the sentence is still accurate.

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif
True, I guess you can't call it stanning anymore. The good sis canocha has assumed that mantle now.

I would ask Mumei to give me a new username, but I don't want to change my avatar

it's too iconic at this point~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom