• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Aziz got the game shook!
edit; oop new page. regarding nicki ofc

Ariana Grande is the only pop vocal powerhouse
ibl3ipiQlibW1P.gif

Are the standards slipping... or is my hearing aid on the fritz.
Link me up some of the pop vocal powerhouse.

cory64

I was going to listen to Heavy Metal & Reflective and then I realized I had already listened to it this morning. Amnesia Banks her power to fail to leave an impression.

I can't stop listening to Hallelujah Messiah & Repentant.

I was going to listen to Heavy Metal & Reflective and then I realized I had already listened to it this morning. Amnesia Banks her power to fail to leave an impression.

Go back to listening to Ambien n Potions.

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

Heavy Metal & Reflective > Iggy Azalea

No lies.

Azealia recording herself having a bowel movement would be better than Iggy.

Vitanimus

Well, leaked.

It's amazing. I'm nearly about to proclaim twigs as the modern Homogenic and Vespertine era Björk.

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

I wouldn't go so far but I can see the comparison!

it's. oh. so quiet
it's. oh. so still
you're all alone
and so peaceful until...

you ring the bell
bim bam
you shout and you yell
hi ho ho
you broke the spell
gee. this is swell you almost have a fit
this guy is "gorge" and i got hit
there's no mistake this is it

a masterpiece <3__<3

Mumei

Aside from Beyoncé, who only become a vocal Goddess in the latter half of the noughties, Ariana Grande is the only pop vocal powerhouse the industry has seen since Mariah and Whitney.

She should be praised just for that.

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif

Just going by vocal size:

- Patti / Whitney
- Celine / Beyonce
- Mariah / Christina
- Kelly Clarkson
- Leona
- Britney
- That cricket you can't find in your room and won't shut up at night
- Ariana

So is Arianacho BelGrande the Carly Rae Jepsen of the 2014 class? I do like her voice a lot but yeah, as far as literally EVERYTHING else is concerned she is nowhere near snatching status. The insufferable wounded lemur face she makes all the time is probably the most offensive element in this troupe de fail

So is Arianacho BelGrande the Carly Rae Jepsen of the 2014 class? I do like her voice a lot but yeah, as far as literally EVERYTHING else is concerned she is nowhere near snatching status. The insufferable wounded lemur face she makes all the time is probably the most offensive element in this troupe de fail

!!!!!!!!!! go IN!

Aguila

#ICONIC

Are you basing this comparison on looks?

Ariana has staying power due to her audience and is on her 2nd era. Everybody ditched Carly Ratitita Jepsen after CMM.

Latch

Bey bout to slay..... What's the song this week?

Those HBO Performance vids are a mess, and this is coming from a stan

For one, it looks like she edits the clips herself and that's far from a good thing

Then you have her uninteresting choreography coupled with her lethargic, disengaged movements and it's just one big, boring embarrassment

The live arrangements are nice tho
***Flawless is everything live

Mumei

For one, it looks like she edits the clips herself and that's far from a good thing

Then you have her uninteresting choreography coupled with her lethargic, disengaged movements and it's just one big, boring embarrassment

Is it on YT?

i2zMOINAX6Z7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom