• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

it's too iconic at this point~

is it really, tho?

DBNhtGJ.gif

cory64

I just came back from seeing Wicked.

Not a single fave stanned for here can sing, except voices of the generations Beyoncé and Ariana, but that play gave me a new perspective on how repulsive those sounds being emitted out of your fave's throat are.

i7P5XjyWgoNt2.gif
!!

Get punched by the most iconic musical of our time! Frozen fucking tried it and it's sad that anyone even mentions them in the same sentence.
Get into non-repulsive vocals tew.

Stefan™;122979523 said:
Same chair She sat on during the livestream for RED:

Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since the live stream.
Still baffled that POPgaf cared enough to host it on Plug.dj during my absence.

Are Tyler stans redy for Sparrow?

i7rlGCJSXrhES.gif

OMFFFFFF

Stefan™;122979523 said:
Same chair She sat on during the livestream for RED:

Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since the live stream.
Still baffled that POPgaf cared enough to host it on Plug.dj during my absence.

Are Tyler stans redy for Sparrow?

i7rlGCJSXrhES.gif

fhfudhfuiweufjeiofjjdoskdeijfepofjcmdicejkpowfjwrighwjdfpowjcnqwihfwig

Nemesis_

I am torn between loving your Hannibal gifs, because they are Hannibal gifs, and hating them, because they make the wait for Season 3 that much harder.

Uggh I know! I'm beyond hyped for Season 3, and Hannibal is something where, after finishing Season 2, I actually dropped two other shows because they were so boring in comparison ;_;

The lack of Emmy recognition is revolting.

Vitanimus

Uggh I know! I'm beyond hyped for Season 3, and Hannibal is something where, after finishing Season 2, I actually dropped two other shows because they were so boring in comparison ;_;

The season 2 finale was EVERYTHING, I was emotionally exhausted after it finished ;_;

Mumei

ivysaur warned us in the official thread, but I was still outraged. It didn't even get nominated for the "this shit is pretty" awards, which is disgusting because it's the most gorgeous show on television.

Free The Animal by SIA is amazing. Actually this whole album is amazing. This and Ultraviolence are tied for best 2014 album to me. Too bad Ghost Stories never caught on with me. :(

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

cory64

ivysaur warned us in the official thread, but I was still outraged. It didn't even get nominated for the "this shit is pretty" awards, which is disgusting because it's the most gorgeous show on television.

And Game of Thrones got two nominations in that category. Nothing against GoT but Hannibal is operating on another plane of existence with that shit. It should be SWEEPING those kind of categories if they're going to pay dust to it in the main categories.

Edit: Tyler Oakley's boyfriend is #17 on iTunes and it's actually kind of a lightweight bop? Troye needs to get away from that famewhore before it gets permanently attached. The Perez/Gaga tiis

Fey

Banned
FKA Twigs album was cute. I niid that final track.

And Game of Thrones got two nominations in that category. Nothing against GoT but Hannibal is operating on another plane of existence with that shit.

D R A G that shitty fuck of a show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom