• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
OMG, Alex, you're back! :D Yesssssssss

Mau ®;123144569 said:
I'm happy King Alex is back *.*

Hi Vazduh and Mau!!!! I am :') <3
Such a warm welcome!

I really like the members here such as yourself Vaz' & Mau <3 plus I don't want to miss out on your guy's amazing music suggestions lest my music playlist become a barren wasteland!
Need to be able to dance
crazy-dancing-cat.gif

I also don't wanna miss the Queen's return <3

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17469-1328502990-35.gif

Nemesis_

Not Gaga looking her best with that blonde look in the video for this.

I find it so hard to believe I'm meeting this bitch in 20 days.

I'm probably not

I question whether this project will be successful tbh

If she starts putting songs from C2C into the artRave setlist though

iRMKGzcppzTDm.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Uh is Luther a girl's name in the UK (which I doubt considering the star of the show "Luther" is a man..)?

No I dont think so
No idea why I thought he was a girl, I must have just heard Vandross and linked it to Diana Ross

edit; This is not the Jazzga I wanted
Shes singing a lot higher than I thought she would
She looks great in that video though

No I dont think so
No idea why I thought he was a girl, I must have just heard Vandross and linked it to Diana Ross

edit; This is not the Jazzga I wanted
Shes singing a lot higher than I thought she would
She looks great in that video though

If Lush Life is any indication we'll get plenty of lower register vocals. Going into her higher range is hard to take in I think because it's unusual for her, but I wanna see her sing more unexpectedly. Anything Goes starts and finishes too quickly but it works for what it's worth.

My worry is that her solo original song for the album got shelved for her next regular album, given that they just told Rolling Stone that C2C would just have jazz standards. Kind of a bummer if true, but oh well.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

SaintZ

That new Hillary Duff song is rather bad. Sound like something a disney channel b-grade "star" would have on her first album...
I agree. The video was cute but it felt so cheap and Diney-like. And I was thinking that her song sounded like So Yesterday. A basic mess, sorry Hil.

Oh and
image.php

i4cvBQL.gif

enigmatic_alex44

It's nice to see that Gaga cameo after we knew about it for almost a year now.

Oh really??? somehow it flew under my radar completely, I legit found out about it this morning :O

Maybe I heard about it and mixed it up with her starring role (lol) in the Hot Mess that was Machete 2?

lady-gaga-machete.jpg

Still haven't watched this, the first one was awful and I still have nightmares about the scene where Danny Trejo uses the guy's intestines as a rope to swing out a window :/

Nemesis_

Oh really??? somehow it flew under my radar completely, I legit found out about it this morning :O

Maybe I heard about it and mixed it up with her starring role (lol) in the Hot Mess that was Machete 2?

lady-gaga-machete.jpg

Still haven't watched this, the first one was awful and I still have nightmares about the scene where Danny Trejo uses the guy's intestines as a rope to swing out a window :/

It was actually when news surfaced of her cameo in Machete Kills that we also learned about Sin City 2. She seems to get on well with Rodrigues so that's where it stems from, I guess. I doubt she actively pursues any roles though.

I don't watch the show, and Luther is common as a first name, more so than a last name (or equally). Nice try.

Nice try with what? If you don't watch a show then maybe it's not very smart to use it in arguments. You tried to outsmart someone and it backfired. Just own it and move on instead of digging in deeper.

SaintZ

Azealia gave an interview to iD magazine and she talks about Iggy (and Kreayshawn):
Iggy Azalea (“Where the fuck did you get that name from, bitch?”) is “some Australian girl who raps like a black girl. It’s kind of silly. Whatever, people are feeling it. She’s good-looking. I get it.” As for Kreayshawn… “When I was just following her on the internet I thought she was interesting and really kind of cool. I think it got to her head and got blown out of proportion and the next thing you know she’s dissing Rick Ross. Now she’s got that V-Nasty girl shouting the N-word trying to be controversial but offending people. This is gonna get you guys nowhere.”
I have to say, she was a lot more tame that I was expecting tbh.

She also talks about Rihanna in the interview.

Nemesis_

Now she&#8217;s got that V-Nasty girl shouting the N-word trying to be controversial but offending people. This is gonna get you guys nowhere.&#8221;

i2VAcpRu8tLin.gif

I mean is Azealia Banks of all people even qualified to talk about people "going nowhere", she's been working on her debut album for in excess of four years now and she's not done anything in that period besides release pointless buzz singles, some of which she even hated herself (why the fuck put them out or even record them, then?), and picked fights and beefs with countless people, both relevant and irrelevant. Not to mention the whole absolutely ridiculous act of self-sabotage she managed to pull off with the whole Esta Noche drama.

I just don't understand how this bitch could lack such a sense of self awareness.

She should just suck it the fuck up, play nice with her label (or whoever she's with now) and attempt to let the music speak for itself if she claims it's so great.

BlueBadger just keeps slaying! *.*

9Zue1RF.gif
You're too sweet :') Thank you so much for watching it!!! o__o!

You're very talented
(and good looking)
:) I don't really like All of Me though :(
Wahh all the blushes.. :') Thank you very much!! o__o
judging by your avatar you're most certainly very handsome yourself :3

I don't mind All of Me.. But I got like a bunch of requests for it o___o! If I were to choose my own John Legend song, I'd probably go with Ordinary People! <3 haha!

well, hellO there

gif15.gif
I... Well.. Hello hello!! <33 o___o
srECDub.jpg

Nemesis_

I applaud the dedication of the two of you. Hard to keep up when she's not front eighth page news anymore.

Listen I don't know what your problem is mate but you need to stop with the shallow trolling &#9995; and you need to remember that that thing &#128121; in your avatar has never enjoyed the luxuries that some of our faves had so please pipe down &#128071; and know your place &#128040;

Buy NYTJING GOES on iTunes from the hit album AssCheek to AssCheek today

cory64

Listen I don't know what your problem is mate but you need to stop with the shallow trolling &#9995; and you need to remember that that thing &#128121; in your avatar has never enjoyed the luxuries that some of our faves had so please pipe down &#128071; and know your place &#128040;
She's enjoyed the luxury of never putting out a disappointing release and not having to rush through her career arc faster than Usain Bolt goes to the bathroom, that's enough for me. &#128040;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Who even is in Cory's avatar though

Nemesis_

Given the quality of Chasing The Sun I'm going to assume Hilary didn't know which song was being released as the lead single from her upcoming album either

enigmatic_alex44

I know y'all hate Hard Candy...

But is there a legit reason I never got a music video for Candy Shop??? It should have been the lead single FFS, not that Justin Timberlake collab trash 4 Minutes :*/
bothers me to this day, its' the most danceable bop on the album and I still use

I'll have to suffice with this I guess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si3ryORO_1g

(skip to 1:53)

C! A! N! D! Y!

yaasssss

clone-dance-party4.gif

Mau ®

I know y'all hate Hard Candy...

But is there a legit reason I never got a music video for Candy Shop??? It should have been the lead single FFS, not that Justin Timberlake collab trash 4 Minutes :*/
bothers me to this day, its' the most danceable bop on the album and I still use

I'll have to suffice with this I guess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si3ryORO_1g

(skip to 1:53)

C! A! N! D! Y!

yaasssss

clone-dance-party4.gif

I really like Hard Candy.

It kinda aged better than MDNA imo. Although I disagrih, the most danceable bop is Heartbeat :D

Never liked Candy Shop. I only like the "sticky & sweet MAH SUGAR IS RAW bridge lol

Nemesis_

I use Voices, Devil Wouldn't Recognise You, Miles Away and to a lesser extent Give It 2 Me.

I need to relisten to the middle of that album though I've totally forgotten most of it.

enigmatic_alex44

Mau ®;123179483 said:
I really like Hard Candy.

It kinda aged better than MDNA imo. Although I disagrih, the most danceable bop is Heartbeat :D

Never liked Candy Shop. I only like the "sticky & sweet MAH SUGAR IS RAW bridge lol

Oh I love Heartbeat, it's still on my playlist too <3

I use Voices, Devil Wouldn't Recognise You, Miles Away and to a lesser extent Give It 2 Me.

I need to relisten to the middle of that album though I've totally forgotten most of it.

I use all those too, plus don't forget "She's Not Me", quite like that one too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjG1O8DUNoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom