• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
lol right. what a weird point to get hung up on.
140528113150-02-maya-angelou-quotes-restricted-horizontal-gallery.jpg

cory64

Supermodel Rihanna has recorded her debut studio album set to release this fall. How much autotune are they going to have to use to make her sound good? Apparently she wanted to be a singer before she started modeling but these sorts of things never turn out that great. I'm intrigued I guess, should be a usable MV at least.

Supermodel Rihanna has recorded her debut studio album set to release this fall. How much autotune are they going to have to use to make her sound good? Apparently she wanted to be a singer before she started modeling but these sorts of things never turn out that great. I'm intrigued I guess, should be a usable MV at least.

Your posts always make me laugh so much haha!! <3 The unmatchable sass. It's admirable <33!

I'm pretty excited to hear some new Rih music :3. While she's not my all-time favorite, I've always seemed to enjoy pussy popping to her albums o___o!

Also LESS THAN 2 WEEKS THAN THE ARTRAVE FOR ME :') :')

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

I'd be a Rihanna fan well before I'd ever give Beyonce a 2nd glance, I can say that much.

Still waiting on that playlist Emperor Mau *.*

Just think, just as BeyNOce's sham marriage to camel Joe is falling apart, I'm leaning towards possibly becoming a Rih fan....I have so enjoyed her Twitter antics and soccer trophy drama ^____^ All the pieces are falling into place...........

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;123185894 said:
I'm so happy Rih is making her return to music after slaying the fashion industry *.*

Are you on the Spotify group, sis?

No I've used it I think, maybe I'm mixiing it up with SoundCloud.... but do you just make an account on Spotify?? Is it free???

xaosslug

Luther Vandross is a man!?
I never knew. Always thought shehe was another Tina Turner Diana Ross person judging by the name
Uh is Luther a girl's name in the UK (which I doubt considering the star of the show "Luther" is a man..)?
Luther is the main character's last name, smartypants. His first name is John.

Did you think the first name of the doctor from House was House as well?
I don't watch the show, and Luther is common as a first name, more so than a last name (or equally). Nice try.
Nice try with what? If you don't watch a show then maybe it's not very smart to use it in arguments. You tried to outsmart someone and it backfired. Just own it and move on instead of digging in deeper.
Lmao who gives a fuck

Luther still isn't a girl's name

CACKLING @ this exchange, tbh

9U36q7P.gif

Yado

This will never hapen but Nicki would sound so good on Heavy Metal & Reflective. Azealia would get murdered on her own track but it would be for the greater good.

enigmatic_alex44

Mau ®;123197114 said:
It is free!

But nnnnnn I just rihmemebered you live in Canada sis. Spotify hasn't launched there asijañxdjws

Oh for F*** sakes!!!

I LOVE Canada but why is everything so behind the times here :*(

ed2305b7.png
ed2305b7.png
ed2305b7.png

Our Netflix sucks, our cellphone and cable carriers get away with highway robbery, and now no Spotify *.*
A Maple Syrup MESS!

At least ClubNintendo works up here
it's gone to shit so like that matters :/

Mau ®;123199022 said:
I'll find a way to give you that flawless Rihanna playlist tbh

tumblr_mtartwNaoO1s64jz1o1_250.gif

thanks Mau hun <333333

Our gay marriage and health care weeeeee <3

that is true! <33333
canada11.gif

Oh for F*** sakes!!!

I LOVE Canada but why is everything so behind the times here :*(

ed2305b7.png
ed2305b7.png
ed2305b7.png

Our Netflix sucks, our cellphone and cable carriers get away with highway robbery, and now no Spotify *.*
A Maple Syrup MESS!

At least ClubNintendo works up here
it's gone to shit so like that matters :/

thanks Mau hun <333333

that is true! <33333
canada11.gif
I have the same position as you, handsome X____X. I love living in Canada but like.. Sometimes I get frustrated ;________;.

I actually don't even have Netflix yet. Is that weird? :S :S I mean.. I thought I would have been on that train as soon as Pokemon Indigo League was put up there o___o.

enigmatic_alex44

I have the same position as you, handsome.

Right back @ ya BB ;) <3

I actually don't even have Netflix yet. Is that weird? :S :S I mean.. I thought I would have been on that train as soon as Pokemon Indigo League was put up there o___o.

I didn't even bother.... I thought about getting Netflix then found out ours is only a fraction of what the US gets. Everyone in my "old vs new cartoons" thread yesterday says I HAVE to watch Avatar Last Airbender. But how??????

ed2305b7.png

Right back @ ya BB ;) <3

4UdJjcf.gif

I didn't even bother.... I thought about getting Netflix then found out ours is only a fraction of what the US gets. Everyone in my "old vs new cartoons" thread yesterday says I HAVE to watch Avatar Last Airbender. But how??????

ed2305b7.png
Yeah.. That's always been my train of thought, too.. But lately I've been sorta wanting to give in.. But then I'm wishy-washy because I tend to play games much more than I watch TV/movies X_X
I always assumed Canada would have US Netflix tbh

Nooo you have to like do some weird hack-y thing to it in order to access US Netflix ;___;

Yado

Nooo you have to like do some weird hack-y thing to it in order to access US Netflix ;___;

That's what I have to do or else I'm stuck with Latin American Netflix. Almost everything is in Spanish.

ibpsF4OTFhUs2U.gif

I wouldn't call it a weird hack-y thing though. I just installed a plugin on my browser.

wow didnt know katy pery still existed

ed2305b7.png

The Last Airbender is on Canadian Netflix, but not US Netflix!

xaosslug

when did the thread subtitle change? It's about time, tbh.

Mau ®;123204905 said:
Bang Bang is #1 on US iTunes.

LBR, it's because of Ariana. Her power!

Iggy and Cyle XY basically owe their entire careers to ha.

i can't @ her re-energizing JJ and Nicki's careers. Good for ha, tho, helping out those while they're down and out.

Iggy Gazelle is absolutely vile.

Despite being racist, homophobic, and an all-around moron, she raps like Ke$ha would if she were trapped in a microwave for 4 months and lacked any kind of irony or self-awareness. Easily the most tragic "act" to come out of the woodwork in the past year, and she makes Azealia Banks (an inconceivable dumbass) almost seem like a worthy investment. Where the FUCK can I find some female rappers with a head on their shoulders and an ability to NOT sound like a horny Bulbasaur?

MISSYYYYYYYYY COME BACK

Trigger

Despite being racist, homophobic, and an all-around moron, she raps like Ke$ha would if she were trapped in a microwave for 4 months and lacked any kind of irony or self-awareness. Easily the most tragic "act" to come out of the woodwork in the past year, and she makes Azealia Banks (an inconceivable dumbass) almost seem like a worthy investment. Where the FUCK can I find some female rappers with a head on their shoulders and an ability to NOT sound like a horny Bulbasaur?

MISSYYYYYYYYY COME BACK

I'm finished.

enigmatic_alex44

Iggy is absolutely vile (all bigots are)
Let us forget ha and leave ha on the roadside where she belongs
trash.gif

But bless Fancy for introducing me to Charli XCX! Best part of the smash single tbh

UMMMM and I heard Charli's new single Boom Clap on the drive home today for the first time, what a devastatingly infectious bop!!!!!!
She's gone from that "Lorde-lookin' chick" who's name I couldn't remember to quickly working her way up my list. Let me stan ha just a bit, not since Kiesza......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38

Can't believe such an amazing song was part of that young adult novel trash "Fault in our Stars"
trash.gif

Vitanimus

Iggy is absolutely vile (all bigots are)
Let us forget ha and leave ha on the roadside where she belongs
trash.gif

But bless Fancy for introducing me to Charli XCX! Best part of the smash single tbh

UMMMM and I heard Charli's new single Boom Clap on the drive home today for the first time, what a devastatingly infectious bop!!!!!!
She's gone from that "Lorde-lookin' chick" who's name I couldn't remember to quickly working her way up my list. Let me stan ha just a bit, not since Kiesza......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38

Can't believe such an amazing song was part of that young adult novel trash "Fault in our Stars"
trash.gif

Get into True Romance, the best debut of 2013

MISSYYYYYYYYY COME BACK

EW9jIup.gif

Missy is my IDOL! I agree with this.

Anyone know why did Missy and Timbaland split ways? They were such a dynamic duo that had great eye for talent.

Yado

MISSYYYYYYYYY COME BACK

iyvqlPWLciLdM.gif

The real question is when Reigning Queen of Pop [citation needed] Legendtina Maria Nina Pinta Santamaria Desnudate Goduilera will be releasing her long-awaited follow up to Back to Basics. True Music Lovers are perched for the upcoming paradigm shift in pop music, culture, and civilization itself. Slay me mami, ain't no other ma'am buuuuut JEEEWW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom