• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many videos are we waiting for right now?
Break Free
Bang Bang
Anaconda
×××Flawless

She's not in the same tier, but Tove Lo will be releasing a video for Not On Drugs.

The song has actually been taken off of the Truth Serum EP on iTunes now (and replaced with another remix of Habits, go figure), so I think this is going to be used as the first single from the album proper.

There's a pre-order for the single up on the UK iTunes Store for August 31st, which could mark the beginning of a promo campaign.

I'm here for her album, she's going to give us the bops with lyrical candour that we crave.

tumblr_n5hjwpyQ8Z1qdwsoeo1_500.jpg

it needs to happen

Imagine a Bang Bang-esque triple threat song, only with Bey and Rih in the place of cheap plastic garbage JJ and Grundy. It would END EVERYTHING

Yeah, Bey kinda ate her

She did. Nicki had me dead at

like MJ, doctor they killing me

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

But wait, is Rih really supposed to be on this track? If so, I don't think I'm ready. I don't think I will be able to take it.. My body will not be able to do this anymore.

Yado

The remix is ok, I feel like it's missing something. Nicki should just cancel her album and stick to being a featuring artist if she's going to continue doing her best work on someone else's song.

I'm still stuck on L.A.N being the best she has put out in a while and also Chi-Raq. I don't understand why Nicki can't put the same quality she does as a featured artist into her own songs. Who is making her do this to her career. Anaconda is straight terrible.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Their album out yet? I've liked just about everything they've done so far

Their album out yet? I've liked just about everything they've done so far

Last Monday.

Quick, buy it, it may still count towards the charts
075ee6d1.gif

Didn't X Factor Cher's album finally come out over here last week as well? :rip: Let me search for it on Spotify, I remember reading a good review from the American release back in... May, was it?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Last Monday.

Quick, buy it, it may still count towards the charts
075ee6d1.gif

Didn't X Factor Cher's album finally come out over here last week as well? :rip: Let me search for it on Spotify, I remember reading a good review from the American release back in... May, was it?

Oh I got paid the other day, let me go give them my coins
Although they're not even in the top 100 on itunes :rip

Working with Rihanna might have gotten Bey a song that could stick to a chart for a decent amount of time...

What would she have added to that song aside from just being a third famous person? She is literally a less talented Beyonce with different hair, it would have been a redundant addition

royalan

What would she have added to that song aside from just being a third famous person? She is literally a less talented Beyonce with different hair, it would have been a redundant addition

...but isn't Beyonce's biggest single from BEYONCE basically a Rihductive "Pour it Up" with a Jay Z feature?

itYEXCHarsBUF.gif

Matt_

I was convinced Drunk hit #1
What kept it off the top spot?

Matt_

What did she say about the remix?
All the more reason to stan her if she slated it tbh

And in case anyone was wondering, Neon Jungle's album isnt in the top 100 because it's boring uninspired rubbish.

Vitanimus

I'm begging all of my friends for one of them to come see St. Vincent with me in Leeds on August 20th and none of them will come I hate them all

Is it normal/socially acceptable to go to a gig alone? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom