• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think Happy kept Drunk off of No. 1.
Furthering my hatred for that vile track and its creator
iveBgxO8TW9Qh.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
OH MY GOODNESS I COMPLETELY FORGOT
QUEEN Kylie Minogue is playing the Closing Ceremony for the Commonwealth Games (Like Coldplay did for the olympics but infinitely better of course)

You can watch it here and rewind to when she came on or catch up on youtube or something later. Come join as half the world watches the true queen
icajg2nbd3h3O.gif

Matt_

Fcuking christ she decided to do Beautiful, what possessed her to do that

And Drunk in Love is infinitely better.

Vitanimus

panic over, I found a friend to see St. Vincent with me

Also I read somewhere that Adele's lead single is gearing up for an October release? Would make sense for another January release date for 25

tmarques

Mau ®;123873599 said:
Inside Jay-Z & Bey's imploding marriage

It's going downE.

Wasn't Roy the first to predict the divorce earlier this year before the tour was announced?

BlindGossip has been saying the marriage is a business arrangement for ages and that the plan was for Beyonce to file for divorce after their tour (is it over?). I wonder how they'll explain it if it turns out there really is no prenup, though.

My favourite item was Beyonce refusing to attend Kim Kartrashian's wedding because she thought it would be detrimental to her brand, and Jay Z being furious at her because it meant giving up a huge paycheck. I really want it to be true, because the idea of KK offering people money to validate her celebrity status is hysterical.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The original source is Daily Mirror so take the following rumor with a big-ass grain of salt.

Source

If this is true, I'd be here for that, tbh. While Alexis Jordan is far from the most charismatic singer in the world, she's quite good at what she does. Bring on Happiness 2.0.

Until her next single, let's reminisce with a Sia-written flop-bop.

Alexis Jordan - Acid Rain

D1q2WZm.gif

Poor FIRO.

Can Calvin have pity on The Horse and give them to her. I don't see it for this Alexis chick.

I gave them my coins instantly. didn't even listen to the iTunes preview.

This one is really different, it's def a grower, but I'm kinda loving it. I love how it's super upbeat but kinda.. serious in a way? It's really hard to describe. Man I love the melodies they come up with.

The video should be up tomorrow morning!
Time to decipher the lyrics.. lol

You an also pre-order the album on itunes, but it's probably better to do it from their website since it has exclusive stuff.

vRYk2L0.png

Matt_

panic over, I found a friend to see St. Vincent with me

Also I read somewhere that Adele's lead single is gearing up for an October release? Would make sense for another January release date for 25

If true she is a FOOL for missing the Christmas window
Adele's new album would be under EVERY MUMS tree in the western world regardless of the lead singles success or the critical reception of the album.

edit; I see Iggy is going to do a rip of the ICONIC telephone video for Black Widow

BqAffd5.png

Gaga influencing the lessers already.
May she thoroughly clock sticki tbh

Nemesis_

If true she is a FOOL for missing the Christmas window
Adele's new album would be under EVERY MUMS tree in the western world regardless of the lead singles success or the critical reception of the album.

edit; I see Iggy is going to do a rip of the ICONIC telephone video for Black Widow

BqAffd5.png

Gaga influencing the lessers already.
May she thoroughly clock sticki tbh

Well she was already jacking Tarantino's style with the cover art so I can't say I'm surprised at all.

But will Iggy get one of the most iconic film props in cinema history to appear in her video too?

iD6Ir7oI7nKEu.gif

Neptune

This one's great, a really fun track.

This one's amazing. iamamiwhoami has yet to disappoint. What kind of impeccable discography?

I also listened to the FKA twigs album a couple of times today, and I ended up liking it quite a bit. At first I thought it was just OK, but I wasn't really getting into it. Some of the earlier songs seemed to blend into each other too much, but I felt the second half was stronger and that made me sit up and pay more attention to it all. The one-two punch of "Closer" and "Give Up" knocked me out. It's a keeper.

Video

yes_and_tears.gif

Sigh, so flawless. What kind of unimpeachable musical artistry? The imagery is divine.

And I have no doubt we'll be seeing Blue Blue at some point before November as well, can't wait. A perfect build-up of hype ever since Fountain in January.
I love the video and the song. I agree, her imagery is pretty stellar.

Bladenic

HOW is she ripping off the Telephone video? The reach
waq685xu9z.gif

Y'all better embrace Black Widow, Iggy Iggs' next top 10 hit:

IGGY AZALEA - Black Widow f/Rita Ora - 46.802(+2.083)

kd3vw88umx.gif

ETA:

Omg, yas Rynsus
kd3vw88umx.gif

I still listen to OctaHate tbh.

Between Black Widow rising and I Will Never Get a Solo Hit in America reaching #1 on the Bubbling Under Chart (slay), Rita is coming.

Just popping here to say that I saw both CHVRCHES and Lorde yesterday at Osheaga, a local music festival here in Montréal..

CHVRCHES was amazing, Martin Doherty killed it during Under The Tide. (And Lauren Mayberry is a cutie)

Lorde... words cannot express how good this girl is. She seemed genuinely happy (and impressed even) to be there. She has the best presence on stage I've ever seen. She also took time to speak between songs, thing that almost no other artists did during my time there. When she comes back I'll definately pay to see her again.

Touchdown

Banned
I gave them my coins instantly. didn't even listen to the iTunes preview.

This one is really different, it's def a grower, but I'm kinda loving it. I love how it's super upbeat but kinda.. serious in a way? It's really hard to describe. Man I love the melodies they come up with.

The video should be up tomorrow morning!
Time to decipher the lyrics.. lol

You an also pre-order the album on itunes, but it's probably better to do it from their website since it has exclusive stuff.

vRYk2L0.png

All her songs sound the same to me and all her videos look the same. I also can't understand a word she's saying. This sounds like something you set for your morning alarm to gently wake you up. I just can't get into it.
ed2305b7.png

Nemesis_

I see Iggy will be getting another #1 thanks to a hook sung by someone else with infinitely more talent once again 😌🙊

Koodo

Banned
Is OctaHate ever going to be put on iTunes or anywhere else?

I hate these soundcloud flops that don't put their shit up for sale. Stay a flop irrelevant mess.

edit: and that new song is boring.

SaintZ

I see Iggy will be getting another #1 thanks to a hook sung by someone else with infinitely more talent once again 😌🙊
Work would have been a Top 10 hit too had it been released as a single in the US tbh. The song is almost gold and the video is at 75 million views. The smash that got away :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom