• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, I went back through the thread to find out what album was chosen after I announced my intentions to do more of these.

iZJuS6W6ugvA0.gif

You made it through ARTPOP, I'm sure you'll be just fine getting through an album that's actually good.

scaled.phpserver219fiv1r5b.gif

OH MY GOD

TAYLOR JUST TWEETED SOMETHING AND SAID IT WAS 'THE FIRST CLUE'

It's her hitting a button for the 18th floor a bunch of times. Something to do with the 18th? 18th August? TWO WEEKS UNTIL NEW TAYLOR???

ibqYldXq7Yj5Po.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The 18th is a Monday. OMG OMG IMG OMG shhsjsjsjjs!!!¡!! She is coming 😭😭😭😭👏👄🎉

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Just in time to go back to uni. disgusting.

Why wouldn't I stan two critically acclaimed, award winning individuals?

Don't forget to buy The Last of Us: Remastered, in stores now, and only on Playstation 4.

iEen08IMPiCFF.gif

OR

You could buy The Last Of Us on PS3, in stores since last year, and enjoy exactly the same experience without spending exorbitant amounts of your drug money on useless electronics.

iEen08IMPiCFF.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
sis what kind of backwater university makes you go back so early

I go back end of September, but that just gives the song enough time to permeate the public conscious and worm it's way into the clubs for freshers
I cannot tolerate another basic hit like one direction or gangnam style that gets played repeatedly on nights out when they have no place there whatsoever

OR

You could buy The Last Of Us on PS3, in stores since last year, and enjoy exactly the same experience without spending exorbitant amounts of your drug money on useless electronics.

iEen08IMPiCFF.gif

I already did that, though. But who wouldn't want to play the Citizen Kane of gaming in crisp 1080p at 60 FPS?

Not to mention, the heartwrenching and amazing DLC, Left Behind, is included.

iEen08IMPiCFF.gif

Vitanimus

I already did that, though. But who wouldn't want to play the Citizen Kane of gaming in crisp 1080p at 60 FPS?

Not to mention, the heartwrenching and amazing DLC, Left Behind, is included.

iEen08IMPiCFF.gif

Yes, stan for the GOTG.

You've been playing Factions, right sis?

I go back end of September, but that just gives the song enough time to permeate the public conscious and worm it's way into the clubs for freshers
I cannot tolerate another basic hit like one direction or gangnam style that gets played repeatedly on nights out when they have no place there whatsoever

Oh I see, same same ;_; although I'm ready for #R8 to SNATCH back her place as Queen of Pop in the UK

No, the Gag stans will NOT come for Taylor.

Yes, Taylor does mostly write about love and relationships, but maybe you should reconsider posting in a thread about pop music if that really bothers you.

If music that draws from rabid Twitter gays, Ru Paul, marijuana, Jeff Koons, and Perez Hilton is your idea of 'inspired', and you dismiss music strongly depicting the personal feelings of the artist as 'uninspired' then maybe you should do some soul searching.

O v e r it.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
do you think that you could leave discussion for the last of us: rehashed to one of the film's 100000000 gaming side threads please

Bladenic

Yes, Taylor does mostly write about love and relationships, but maybe you should reconsider posting in a thread about pop music if that really bothers you.

If music that draws from rabid Twitter gays, Ru Paul, marijuana, Jeff Koons, and Perez Hilton is your idea of 'inspired', and you dismiss music strongly depicting the personal feelings of the artist as 'uninspired' then maybe you should do some soul searching.

O v e r it.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

I still prefer Gags over Taylor, but GO IN.

Yes, stan for the GOTG.

You've been playing Factions, right sis?

I played it on the PS3 version when it first came out, but I haven't played the PS4 version yet.

O v e r it.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Educate them

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
speaking of lady gaga

apparently hipster dj jamie xx played dark horse during his beats hotel set at glastonbury

katy, her indie power, her ARTPOP could truly mean anything

Partition

Banned
Gaga stans trying to come for song writing after... ARTPOP
thing.gif

Walk down the runway, but don't puke, it's okay, you just had a salad today, boulangerie
thing.gif

At least THE LORD is inspired by something
thing.gif

Did I just call her that?
thing.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

O v e r it.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

especially now when Gaga is trying to achieve success by doing lazy Jazz covers with a second rate Frank Sinatra

the definition of unispired

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Matt_

HOUNDS OF LOVE

Hounds_of_love.jpg

it's just occurred to me that this alber cover must have been part of the 'influence' (
iIHGN2qWS0jeP.png
) for FARTPOOP's single covers

Let me download it ready for the commute tomorrow
May she bring me peace in the face of rude business men

wait you both got tickets?
075ee6d1.gif

I did with my mum, I hope Godel did too now I've said this
jbej2nFmwh1Znv.png

Mau ®

O v e r it.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

CLOCK.

Matt_

Talking of concerts, Itunes Festival is back up for the UK
They've only announced a couple of artists so far but there are some must sees
and some fucking trash as per

So far we have
2nd - 2 Sept & Beck (hew and hew)
3rd - David Guetta
4th - 5SOS
5th - Kasabian
7th - Calvin Harris & Kiesza
8th - Rob Plant
9th - Sam Smith
10th - Pharrel & Jungle (vile vile vile)
11th - Maroon 5 (vile vile vile)
16th - Blondie & Chrissie Hynde
27th - Kylie Minogue

If I manage to get Kylie or Calvin tickets I will literally die

Given the timing maybe we'll see something from Taylor or Rih?
Maybe even Madonna which would be fucking insane

Sam Smith's album is shit, just listened to it today.

So disappointing, does anyone think he's gonna have another hit after Latch and Stay With Me have their runs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom