• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Stefan™;124564895 said:
Such dire times.

ibsHSgnTpCARiC.gif

Not Lana outselling the other cucarachas with no hit singles or tv promo.
iRjWfzB1ie8nu.gif

lenovox1

So Danity Kane broke up? I thought they were done years ago.

Came back together without D.Woods last year, Andrea announced that she wouldn't be continuing on with the girls at the end of last year, and now Shannon and Aubrey have spilt that Dawn popped Aubrey in the back of her head. And Shannon, the blonde, beige, quiet one, never talks shit about anyone, so it is DONE when she puts her nose in it.

Oh well. I hope all four of them didn't sink too much money into this utter and complete flop.

Messes, each and everyone of them*, including D. * Except Shannon, who remained flawless and classy even after dragging Dawn by her cheap, dollar store wig.

Aguila

#ICONIC
The instrumental of Everlovin Ya is giving me 8-bit dungeon music teas. Is that where the Zelda influence went? 😍

Songwriting Queen Charli XCXsus has filmed a music video in LA, for a song that may or may not be called 'Break the Rules'.
This is it sistren, I feel the run-up to an album announcement in my waters. She's touring America from September 26th, so idk if there's enough time for everything to happen between now and then, but I'm sure we'll get this single at least. Then there's a London show on October 30th which could mark an occasion. Who knows.

I'll be gutted if she doesn't drop an album by the end of the year, so I'm desperately hoping for it. The Fancy > Boom Clap train has been a runaway success by indie Brit act standards so it would only make sense to carry the momentum to a LP.

(she invited her local fans to be in the video, so if there are any hotties in the music video it's a cert that they're gay, how wonderful!)

Also:
- there's a rumour that Tove Lo's album will be called 'Queen of the Clouds' and release at the end of September
- today would have been Whitney Houston's 51st birthday, we should all listen to her self-titled debut album and remember what a triumph of musicality she was

B-Dex

My ArtRave is tonight.

Already a mess at them not having my merch and saying they will Mail it to my house. Then having the nerve to not have a specific entrance anymore and no check in staff.

Bitch better be well rested and have given Shitattle a poor show so I can have a glorious one.

Also she better sing anything goes with a holographic tony Bennett.

Seething.

Excited like a 12 yo Ariana grande Stan tbh.

Vazduh

Not the 500 YouTube links crashing my safari on this page.

In other news I was going to attempt a weekly Canadian Bop post but honestly there aren't even new songs worth mentioning on a weekly basis. So I've come up with another idea and I'll post about it soon.

I forgot to comment on this post. I'm looking forward to Canadian bops
and flops
so bring it on!

So excited for you guys! The artRave was so so so fun for me and I wasn't at a big benchmark venue. If you're at a pretty big one then I imagine it'll make the experience even better. Just make sure you make it past the opening acts alive tbh.

B-Dex

So excited for you guys! The artRave was so so so fun for me and I wasn't at a big benchmark venue. If you're at a pretty big one then I imagine it'll make the experience even better. Just make sure you make it past the opening acts alive tbh.

The beauty of a rescheduled show. No openers. Except lady barflight.

B-Dex

Heading dt. Can't imagine the disgusting sights I'm about to witness on my way to the arena.

Being bitter but excited sucks. 💩

There's a new Kimbra interview here, so happy about all the positive impressions of the album. I'm going to import it, so I'm not listening for now because I'm making it an event to look forward to. I love how she goes so in-depth with everything and thinks it through, a concept album is always good to sit down with, especially when it's not a snore.

New Jesus Ware single cover:

Continuing the theme of wandering around looking forlorn.

It's the song she wrote with Ed Sheeran. He's not listed as 'feat.' on iTunes tho so he may not actually be singing *prays* It's releasing on September 29th in the UK, so I'm assuming it'll be out everywhere else soon.

Unrelated, Virgin Sexy is an amazing tune and Angels With Dirty Faces is a wonderful album. It's so much more urban than I remember it being.

Bladenic

is patti labelle supposed to be a good singer

she was in this episode of top chef wailing away lady marmalade like xtina giving birth.

is patti labelle supposed to be a good singer

she was in this episode of top chef wailing away lady marmalade like xtina giving birth.

I'm sorry... Did you just liken Patti LaBelle to Christina Aguilera? Please say you didn't. I won't give you too much
(cuz you're as cute as a button)
but HEW is pulling out top shelf vocals for Top Chef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom