• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

Wow, such poise and restraint, AND she kept her shoes on...

elzi9.gif

Patti is a versatile vocalist, indeed.

Aye. Be still ma heart. :0

Have a great time!
That's what I say every time I look at your avatar! :D <3 thanks I'll try!!!
nice!!!! :p Have fun!!!! (and be safe o.o )
Thanks mister!!! I promise I will be <3
Have a great time Blue! Take loads of insta! :D!!

Yaaaaaas I'll try!! But my phone is at 30% ;___;

Lady Starlight has been on for over 40 mins now.

Seething a bit.

Where you sitting/standing love?! Let's buy a shirt together or something!! LOL!! <3

B-Dex

She finally arrived right after I posted. It was glorious.

Applause in an arena full of bottoms and drunk str8 chicks and their hot half naked boyfriends is AMAZING.

B-Dex

Something was totally off though. I think she was highly medicated.

Huge delay after starlight and the set barely lasted 1.5 hours. We were out of the arena just after 11.

Something was totally off though. I think she was highly medicated.

Huge delay after starlight and the set barely lasted 1.5 hours. We were out of the arena just after 11.
When I saw Bey and her supporting alimony act last month, she was 1.5 hours late, but I didn't mind because of the strawberry margarita and the eye candy. It didn't hurt that the show was almost three hours long without any intermissions.

1.5 hours after a 1.5 hour delay (and being subjected to Lady Starlight) is some Mariah-level customer disservice.

Bladenic

Vazduh

The word is that she cheated, but still... he should have taken the high road and let her release all the songs they worked on together. Financially it makes sense because after all, she's the one who's popular in the UK and not Alexis Jordan who'll get those songs.

royalan

eh, on what grounds can he block her from performing the song
03102c4e.gif
what a dick tho

I don't know, this situation is starting to seem MIGHTY familiar...

iLOqbU0.png

I defended RIta against Rob's gross (and still gross, tbh) tweets at the time. But what are the odds that all these men are dumping you, over the same reason, and being so pissed that they're wrecking your shit publicly?

Something tells me Rita is really messy, irl. If what she did was grimey enough, then I can't really be mad at Calvin. lol

Vazduh

I don't know, this situation is starting to seem MIGHTY familiar...

I defended RIta against Rob's gross (and still gross, tbh) tweets at the time. But what are the odds that all these men are dumping you, over the same reason, and being so pissed that they're wrecking your shit publicly?

Something tells me Rita is really messy, irl. If what she did was grimey enough, then I can't really be mad at Calvin. lol

Rita could have obliterated and stretched her pussy beyond recognition while being with Rob Kardashian, but still it doesn't make his tweets any more justified. What he wrote was vile, especially because he was a cheater himself.

Now royalan, I don't doubt for a second that Rita is a huge mess, I'll agree with you on that 100 %. Whoever's BFFs with Cara Delevingne is probably either borderline alcoholic or has a coke habit. I still think that Calvin should have been classier than that. Whatever happened between the two of them, he should have risen above that, because not only it would have made him look better, it would have also made him more money. That's just my opinion, tho

JohnDoe

Banned
Rita being friends with Cara Delevigne and ending up a mess because of it? That would explain a lot of things. I doubt she cheated on Rob with 20 guys though.

Why does the most famous popstar from my country have to be such a mess :(

Also, is this the right time to post Rob's big booty:

rkardashian111611.jpg

The Kardashian booty genes.

Mau ®

King Harris is actually a really nice person.

Rita must've done something truly DISGUSTING that he would do that to her.

Oh well, no one will miss ha once R8 drops.

Hmmm, guys tend to exaggerate the truth. But that's doesn't mean Rita isn't messy. However at the same time, who cares? She can be messy if she want to because it's not like they aren't out their pussy poppin other chick's while she's out there doing the same, especially Calvin.

What I don't like in the industry is when relationship mess with people's money. What they had should never get into the way of her career. That's dead ass low, and now I lost all respect I have for Calvin.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Luckily I've never been to a gig where the artist was truly messy and was extremely late. Bey was 20 mins late to start glasto but that was it. Without a good reason I think it's EXTREMELY disrespectful and rude to turn up incredibly late when your fans have paid so much for a ticket. Robyn had to cut her gig short the first time I saw her but she said she had a sore throat (you could hear it in her voice) and she cancelled the following 2 or 3 gigs.

Mau ®

For her W Magazine spread, certified FASHION ICON posed with LEGENDS Naomi Campbell and Iman. Further cementing her status as the TRUE FASHION ICON of our times.

BurZdx_CEAAfJfJ.jpg

BurWyLQIAAAds9P.jpg

Here are some LQ pics of the spread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom