• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Not sure why people feel sorry for Rita and I don't know why anyone would expect Calvin to let her keep the tracks he worked on

SaintZ

Whoever's BFFs with Cara Delevingne is probably either borderline alcoholic or has a coke habit.
MmmT

rs_634x1024-140409195456-634.Taylor-Swift-Cara-Delevingne-NYC.ms.040914.jpg

Remember how everyone mocked established world superstar Ellie Goulding, who sold 2.7 million albums and singles in 2013 alone?

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, RITA

Don't hitch your wagon to your boyfriend. Surely that would be common sense? But this is still a massively cunty thing to do, professional matters should not be affected by personal affairs. An awful ex.

Vitanimus

so has anyone listened to Ryn Weaver's EP? I think it's pretty good, maybe a bit unpolished but it's her debut (I think) so it's to be expected. My only gripe is how easily lost she seems to get in the production; highlights are OctoHate and Stay Low for me.

royalan

It takes a special evil to root for the break up of a family.
i68vyjOa41cH3.gif

Ugh, don't even use a Kid Fury gif right now.

I tried to listen to the newest ep. of the read, but the first 45 minutes is literally non-stop Bey stanning. Had to turn it off.

His AND Crissle's lips have been EXTRA up her ass, lately. That, and Crissle is just annoying as fuck anyway.

*Unsubscribed*

It takes a special evil to root for the break up of a family.

As the child of a broken home, why is the "breaking up of a family" always seen as a BAD thing???

If it's true that Beyonce and Jay Z can't stand each other anymore, GOOD ON THEM for calling it how it is and breaking it off. Good for them, and good for Blue -- who will be spared the years of being raised in a household with two adults who hate each other and think you're too stupid to notice. Staying together when the love has long flown the coop does nobody any favors.

I'm ALL FOR breaking up families that need to be broken up.

Ugh, don't even use a Kid Fury gif right now.

ibhfW8Jfig17V1.gif

As the child of a broken home, why is the "breaking up of a family" always seen as a BAD thing???

If it's true that Beyonce and Jay Z can't stand each other anymore, GOOD ON THEM for calling it how it is and breaking it off. Good for them, and good for Blue -- who will be spared the years of being raised in a household with two adults who hate each other and think you're too stupid to notice. Staying together when the love has long flown the coop does nobody any favors.

I'm ALL FOR breaking up families that need to be broken up.
But the thing is, you don't know shit about their marriage. Bey keeps telling y'all to mind your business and y'all keep on conjecturing, And don't frame it like you care about the family unit when you stay cackling at any and all appearances of turmoil in the Knowles-Carter household.

royalan

But the thing is, you don't know shit about their marriage. Bey keeps telling y'all to mind your business and y'all keep on conjecturing, And don't frame it like you care about the family unit when you stay cackling at any and all appearances of turmoil in the Knowles-Carter household.

And I don't have to know shit about their marriage. They're celebrities. People are gonna talk about it whether you like it or not. You don't know shit about Xtina, but that doesn't stop half you hoes from looking for reasons to throw shade at everything from her career, to her weight, to her parenting skills, so don't try it because now it's your precious Bey who's getting her horse yaki dragged through the mud.

Like it or not, Beyonce and Jay Z are public figures, and this shit is going to get talked about. ESPECIALLY since all of this is coming out smack dab in the middle of their "LOOK HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER" Tour.

And hey, even while not knowing anything, I'm of the mindset that divorcing couples are good a thing MOST of the time. So, eh...

Does that Rihanna photoshoot rub any of y'all the wrong way? I mean she looks good, but I don't use the whole "let's darken and paint her face, and dress her in neck rings, pelts, and animal themed jewelry so she looks ~~exotic~ " theme.

Then they go and call her a 'creature'. Bye.

And I don't have to know shit about their marriage. They're celebrities. People are gonna talk about it whether you like it or not. You don't know shit about Xtina, but that doesn't stop half you hoes from looking for reasons to throw shade at everything from her career, to her weight, to her parenting skills, so don't try it because now it's your precious Bey who's getting her horse yaki dragged through the mud.

Like it or not, Beyonce and Jay Z are public figures, and this shit is going to get talked about. ESPECIALLY since all of this is coming out smack dab in the middle of their "LOOK HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER" Tour.

And hey, even while not knowing anything, I'm of the mindset that divorcing couples are good a thing MOST of the time. So, eh...
Lol Christina, demonstrably, sucks though. We only comment on her weight, when she got fat.
i1QI2ZAveu1Ak.gif

We only commented on her parenting skills, when her kid showed up with a black eye. We only commented on her singing like shit, when she did so.
iby4YE14zZnlzJ.gif
i515ZWx27ZJfX.gif

Bey, however, keeps saying her marriage is ok (in her way) yet here we are. I mean, I get that you're obsessed (and I guess everyone is) but lets not be republican and talk as though what we're saying is fact when there is evidence to the contrary.

Your glee at marriage dissolution, is your business, and I'll leave you to revel in it.
ixdAQsvUlUxRO.gif

Does that Rihanna photoshoot rub any of y'all the wrong way? I mean she looks good, but I don't use the whole "let's darken and paint her face, and dress her in neck rings, pelts, and animal themed jewelry so she looks ~~exotic~ " theme.

Then they go and call her a 'creature'. Bye.

I could see why the bolded would bother you.
image.php

royalan

Bey, however, keeps saying her marriage is ok (in her way) yet here we are. I mean, I get that you're obsessed (and I guess everyone is) but lets not be republican and talk as though what we're saying is fact when there is evidence to the contrary.

So Bey getting the IV tattoo she got with Jay Z when they got married removed is her saying her marriage is ok?

Solange going HAM on Jay in an elevator while Bey just stands there, only to later get in the car with her sister. That's her saying the marriage is ok?

Ok sis...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;124731635 said:
I know ya'll don't care but the HQ pics have surfaced and they are PERFECT!!!

This is better than her Vogue Brazil shoot. This is her best.

This cultural appropriation, the tumblr queens shall be fuming
iA0OB5JANiuGB.gif

Also after about a year of searching I've finally refound this magnificent bop Anne Marie - Summer Girl
Not sure what she did before or has been doing since but the song shits so who cares

Yado

Mau ®;124731635 said:
I know ya'll don't care but the HQ pics have surfaced and they are PERFECT!!!

This is better than her Vogue Brazil shoot. This is her best.

Looks like an ANTM shoot.

ibuOVcDWZodFMU.gif

So Bey getting the IV tattoo she got with Jay Z when they got married removed is her saying her marriage is ok?

Solange going HAM on Jay in an elevator while Bey just stands there, only to later get in the car with her sister. That's her saying the marriage is ok?

Ok sis...

Well this is normal in married couple unless your saying all marriages are peachy cream? Because they aren't, but at least they have dignity to keep it within the family and talk about their issues between themselves, not the media and the public. However they are on a tour in which as a couple, they are both powerful brands in their respective genre of music and selling that. Looking for cracks in something that otherwise is none of our business anyways is kind of concerning. Sis, i think you actually really do deeply care about Bey and her well being. Just say it already, we are here for you.

----

I like that Rihanna is dedicating her free time on modelling. It almost seems like an honest income since she is tax exempt with that. No need to pay the Carters for her own personal endeavors, unless she is - which still is stable to me. Besides she actually looks really good. Not shading her or anything, she really does.

I like that Rihanna is dedicating her free time on modelling. It almost seems like an honest income since she is tax exempt with that. No need to pay the Carters for her own personal endeavors, unless she is - which still is stable to me. Besides she actually looks really good. Not shading her or anything, she really does.

Oop. Not here for her tax evasion. I need music!

royalan

Don't worry, something tells me Jay is going to have Rihanna start her era any minute now...

He's gonna need all the funds he can get.

Mau ®

So not only did Rih turn down a song by Grimes but word has it she also turned down a song by BANKS.

Welp. Guess this won't be her indie era.

Matt_

But Banks is so good though
Maybe she'll pull a bey and get some unknown producer to do most of the album

Vazduh

If what Charli XCX said is true and 2015 turns out to be a year of reggae, then it's actually smart of Rih to get away from Banks' and Grimes' sound.

Go was clearly fifty rewrites away from being a Rihanna song. I love it, I just can't imagine Rih singing it at all, even with a more urban production. It wouldn't be her style.

I enjoy bopping to its ghostly charms.

iOUAa8HIbjULS.gif

Although I wonder who has had songs accepted if these two have been rihjected? Have Team Rihanna been putting the word out to indie songwriters this era? (Jay trying to get his own Beyoncé-acclaim via Rihanna?)

Rih her Vogue is coming

Which reminds me, someone did a Rihanna + Madonna Vogue mash-up a while back, apparently Rih performed Vogue during the GGGB era or something. It's kinda basic but whatever.

royalan

Why can't you want me like the other boys do?
They stare at me while I stare at you
Why can't I keep you safe as my own?
One moment I have you the next you're gone
Rehearsed steps on an empty stage
That boy's got my heart in a silver cage
They stare at me while I crave you

They stare at me while I stare at you
Why can't I keep you safe as my own?
One moment I have you the next you're gone
Rehearsed steps on an empty stage
That boy's got my heart in a silver cage
They stare at me while I crave you

YESSSS STANNNN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom